PDA

View Full Version : [PF]Improvised wepaon master

Doorhandle
2013-12-03, 08:13 PM
http://boourns.dynu.net/pics/1256237566781.jpg

Picture...possibly relevant?

Want some advice with this build for pathfinder society.

I'm going to make a Breaker barbarian, and he'll be abusing Catch-off guard and the surprise weapon trait (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/traits/combat-traits/surprise-weapon) without mercy.

Breaker give some bonus damage with improved weapons after a few levels so that, together with the trait, should negate most of the damage lost by the abscense of a magic weapon. I'm going to be taking improvised weapon mastery, raging vitality, and power attack.

I have no idea what rage powers to take. I'm thinking of getting the superstition line and calling it a day, although sundering things could be rewarding with the bonuses I get to it.

Anything else clever I can do with this build besides quipping "I gotta get something off my chest" after beating 5 men to death with it?

edit: I'm considering ether multicasting rogue or getting into horizon walker.

Psyren
2013-12-03, 08:30 PM
Since you're focusing on sundering (which I assume means you'll be grabbing the "Combat Maneuver" line of feats for it, i.e. Improved and Greater), be sure to grab Spell Sunder. Also, look into ragecycling (e.g. via Cord of Stubborn Resolve) as soon as possible.

Only one archetype can be combined with Breaker and that's Wild Rager, which is (rightfully) banned in PFS.

Have you picked a race yet?

Doorhandle
2013-12-03, 08:35 PM
Since you're focusing on sundering (which I assume means you'll be grabbing the "Combat Maneuver" line of feats for it, i.e. Improved and Greater), be sure to grab Spell Sunder. Also, look into ragecycling (e.g. via Cord of Stubborn Resolve) as soon as possible.

Only one archetype can be combined with Breaker and that's Wild Rager, which is (rightfully) banned in PFS.

Have you picked a race yet?

Already mentioned superstition line and possibly sundering things.
Human BECAUSE FEATS. (And a strength bonus. Oh, and a bonus skillpoint.)