PDA

View Full Version : Lucky?

GutterFace
2013-12-03, 08:56 PM
So does anyone out there know of a build that utilizes the Luck feats from Complete Scoundrel?

Blackhawk748
2013-12-03, 09:02 PM
I dont know the Specifics but i belive the D2 Crusader build does, and if you do it expect to be bludgeoned to death with the Pathfinder core rulebook.

Nettlekid
2013-12-04, 01:09 AM
I dont know the Specifics but i belive the D2 Crusader build does, and if you do it expect to be bludgeoned to death with the Pathfinder core rulebook.

Nah, all that does is abuse the Luck Domain in conjunction with the Imbued Healing feat's power. It is "luck" related, but not the Luck Feats from CS.

Zombulian
2013-12-04, 01:21 AM
Crit Fisher builds can make good use of the Better Lucky Than Good feat. I think I had a Spellthief build rolling around here somewhere that used Good Karma.

Diovid
2013-12-04, 03:24 AM
Glimmerskin Halfling (Dragon Magic) Bard 5 / Fortune's Friend (Complete Scoundrel) 5 / Luckstealer (Races of the Wild) 10.

See the note in Complete Scoundrel about how Luckstealer can be used with Luck feats (p. 73).

Adverb
2013-12-04, 04:06 AM
I'm not sure there is anyone who gets seriously high-op about the luck reroll feats, since they're generally pretty weak. You can totally do it, and if you do I think you should seriously consider playing straight Factotum, for the "I can do anything! ...probably" factor.

I might take a crack at that, the next time I have a campaign in which it makes sense to play a Factotum.

Person_Man
2013-12-04, 08:47 AM
My reading is that almost all of the Luck Feats provide pretty minor benefits a very limited number of times per day, and the ones that provide useful benefits have cruddy pre-reqs.