PDA

View Full Version : Dave's Donut Portfolio

Brother Oni
2013-12-05, 01:26 PM
I just spend far too long playing with the banner at the top of this guy's page. (http://davidbesnier.blogspot.fr/)

Socratov
2013-12-05, 01:38 PM
I just spend far too long playing with the banner at the top of this guy's page. (http://davidbesnier.blogspot.fr/)

i hate you so much right now. That is exaclty something that woudl keep me neternainted for hours if I didn't manage to tear myself away form the screen for 5 minutes to break it's seductive and addicitive nature...

Coidzor
2013-12-05, 02:58 PM
So... Pretty... T_T

mistformsquirrl
2013-12-05, 04:20 PM
Gah, I just spent awhile messing with it as well ><; the whole thing was hilarious, and I don't even speak French!

Pokonic
2013-12-05, 06:44 PM
I have spent the last ten minutes slowly rolling my mouse over the white illustration donut and the animation and logo ones in quick succession. The sound bytes are adorable.

Palanan
2013-12-05, 08:29 PM
Won't work on my system. I'm safe.

:smalltongue:

Socratov
2013-12-06, 02:10 AM
I have spent the last ten minutes slowly rolling my mouse over the white illustration donut and the animation and logo ones in quick succession. The sound bytes are adorable.

I think you could actually make a song with some of the muffins though> I spent a bit of time trying to mix them together...

Brother Oni
2013-12-06, 07:07 AM
I think you could actually make a song with some of the muffins though> I spent a bit of time trying to mix them together...

Why would you want to? The yodelling muffin is the best one. :smallbiggrin:

I'm wondering what he's going to put in for the other song that's marked 'Coming Soon', given that Queen is the other one.

I do like the Pomme song but as someone whose username is bilingual pun anyway, I probably would. :smallbiggrin:

Socratov
2013-12-06, 07:45 AM
Why would you want to? The yodelling muffin is the best one. :smallbiggrin:

I'm wondering what he's going to put in for the other song that's marked 'Coming Soon', given that Queen is the other one.

I do like the Pomme song but as someone whose username is bilingual pun anyway, I probably would. :smallbiggrin:

Hell no, the croissant is better. but some of the sound clips you could mashup to make a beat like a couple of muffins, and the 2 right doughnuts of the first batch of doughnuts (the ones with sprinkles).

Also, have you finished the game in the orange?

Coidzor
2013-12-06, 08:58 PM
Hell no, the croissant is better. but some of the sound clips you could mashup to make a beat like a couple of muffins, and the 2 right doughnuts of the first batch of doughnuts (the ones with sprinkles).

Also, have you finished the game in the orange?

There's an end? I just get bored and wander off, since Simon gets old quickly.

Socratov
2013-12-07, 08:40 AM
There's an end? I just get bored and wander off, since Simon gets old quickly.

well, I was trying to see if people had discovered an end... I now suspect there indeed isn't

Proud Tortoise
2013-12-07, 12:20 PM
0_0 curse you for making me waste my valuable time on this.

Lateral
2013-12-08, 10:46 PM
That is quite simply the best damn thing I have seen all weekend.

TuggyNE
2013-12-08, 11:32 PM
So … many … links … and … easter eggs. *collapses*