PDA

View Full Version : Jack of All Blades

Waf
2007-01-15, 02:31 AM
The old thread fell off the Earth so it seems like a good time to replug my comic. So enjoy! Lemme know what you think, I always like gettin comments.

Jack of All Blades! (http://jackofallblades.com/index.php?p=1)

Tussy the Druid
2007-01-15, 11:33 AM
I like it, i think it's pretty funny.

averagejoe
2007-01-15, 01:22 PM
I too think it's funny, as I think it mentioned before. I should also say that while any one element isn't necessarily spectacular, it all comes together very well. That is, for example, all your dialogues wouldn't necessarily stand up on their own (though there are some very good ones), but the way you put it together with the art, pacing of the strip, etc. is brilliant, and even if any one element is lacking, the overall effect rarely dissapoints.

Also, Marbles is awsomeness dipped in chocolate.

Nevermind
2007-01-27, 12:20 AM
Nobody's noticed the reference yet?

And that is an awesome comic. People like you make it look easy. I like the art style, it's pretty original. Can't really say anything that's not been said...

Waf
2007-01-28, 12:44 AM
Reference? I guess even I missed it. :smallconfused:
I wish it was nearly as easy as it looks, but it is interesting on the artstyle cause I had just had a conversation about this with someone else. Neither of us could think of a single other webcomic that looks like JaB Pre and Post art upgrade. If any of you guys know of anything similar I'd be really interested in seeing it. :smallamused: