PDA

View Full Version : Flying Half-Dragon w/o increasing LA beyond Half-Dragon.

Particle_Man
2013-12-07, 01:09 PM
I was wondering what are my 3.5 options to have a flying half-dragon that does not increase LA (beyond the increase for being a half-dragon). So I guess winged LA +0 creatures and large (or even bigger) LA +0 creatures (are there any of the latter?), since one can get wings via half-dragon if one is large (or even bigger).

Blackhawk748
2013-12-07, 01:40 PM
Well theres a feat that can be taken at first lvl, you just need to be Dragonblooded, and half dragons qualify, you wont actually fly until lvl 6 i believe and even then its not unlimited, then at lvl 9 i believe it loses that restriction

jedipilot24
2013-12-07, 01:41 PM
I was wondering what are my 3.5 options to have a flying half-dragon that does not increase LA (beyond the increase for being a half-dragon). So I guess winged LA +0 creatures and large (or even bigger) LA +0 creatures (are there any of the latter?), since one can get wings via half-dragon if one is large (or even bigger).

A Half-Dragon Raptoran would be able to fly, eventually, but I don't think there are any Large races that don't have their own level adjustment. So just take the Dragon Wings feats from Races of the Dragon (and Dragon Breath to open up the metabreath feats)

ShurikVch
2013-12-07, 01:49 PM
Dragonborn (Wing aspect)

Lesser Tiefling + Outsider Wings

Grafts