PDA

View Full Version : The Servant [WARNING BoEF in use]

Ruethgar
2013-12-07, 07:16 PM
So I was wanting to make a submissive servant sort of character to complement my BF's Tantrist/Pierced Mystic/Dominator but none of the classes or options seem like a good fit aside from two feats, one magic item, and a few drug effects that comically don't have a listed duration.

What I am looking for: single target support as well as having an array of skills and the ability to use a bit of what's in the BoEF(so high Con and the Endurance feat at least). I would prefer to stay at a range whether with spells or more mundane weaponry. I don't really like the music shtick of bard or I would just do that. I was considering a ravenloft scientist but I am not really sure.

Any suggestions?

Chronos
2013-12-07, 10:58 PM
Thayan Knight, maybe? Their whole schtick is that they're enslaved to the Red Wizards of Thay.

Of course, they also suck, but that's a mere detail.

paperarmor
2013-12-07, 11:23 PM
Well Devoted Defender from sword and fist (Pg 13) gives a lot of defensive abilities and kind of fits the whole sub image if in wierd bodyguard kind of way, it's 3.0 though. The Constant Guardian feat from Drow of the Underdark (pg 47) lets you take a -2 to hit and give a buddy within 10ft a +2 dodge to AC.

Sith_Happens
2013-12-08, 06:43 AM
Sacred Prostitute. Once per day you can give him all his spells back. It doesn't get much better than that.

I don't really like the music shtick of bard or I would just do that.

Bardic Music doesn't actually have to be music.