PDA

View Full Version : Build advice needed. 3.P

LordAshenshield
2013-12-08, 08:13 PM
OK so my character will be in a gestalt game and I was considering a Warlock/Factotum build but would this be a good strong class combo? I know Warlocks are good with all day buff and Factotums are good with skills and at 8th break action economy with second standard actions and so forth so does this combo make the warlock better or improve on it at all?

Or should I do this another way with say the witch from PF mixed with warlock or factotum. The race template combo is not decided yet so I was needing the info.

What I want is a powerful magic or psionic caster who can either do melee or skillmonkey very well. We have a lot of players who focus on melee damage output and hybrids like magus etc so I wanted a more general usefulness.

There is a homebrew Warlock for PF based off the Witch that seems interesting has spell progression but more hexes and a witch fire eb-like hex blast and hexes to modify it.

Greenish
2013-12-08, 09:12 PM
Warlock is a nifty class, but "a powerful magic or psionic caster" it is not.

Have you considered beguiler//factotum? Int-synergy, skills, very trick-focused casting.

ngilop
2013-12-08, 09:19 PM
GO Archivist-Factotum that way you get everyspell and can break action economy twice ( or three times maybe) as good.

LordAshenshield
2013-12-08, 11:18 PM
Ok I assume that's with a factotum trick right or just lvl 8 feature.

Ok Psion/factotum is strong too. What if I took a level of fighter to gain armor and weapons since psionics doesn't worry about asf