PDA

View Full Version : Planescape!

jedipotter
2013-12-09, 08:39 PM
I'd love to run a Planescape game. I'm open to the system to be used 1 or 2 or 3 E D&D or Pathfinder all work for me. Though for 3X and Pathfinder I have a bunch of common sense magic fixes. And in any case I'd use the 2E D&D more 'hardcore' magic rules for the planes, not the watered down 3X/P ones. I don't like Tome of Blood and don't use it, same for Magic of Incarnim and Tome of Magic. I like starting at a low level too. But other then that I'm open.

So anyone want to play in a Planescape game?

Volcan
2013-12-09, 08:48 PM
What is planescape? But heck I'd play I like d&d 3.0 the best

TheThan
2013-12-10, 03:18 PM
What is planescape? But heck I'd play I like d&d 3.0 the best

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planescape

I'm not familiar with 2nd edition. so I'd prefer 3rd. but I'm not really sure i should be picking up another game. despite my interest.

Madmage
2013-12-10, 04:29 PM
I'd be interested in playing. I have a character concept already in mind. Familiar with the old 2nd edition rules, just have to find a copy of the old books though.

andiemus
2013-12-11, 06:43 AM
I'd be interested. I don't have any experience with the setting though.

SparowCrow
2013-12-11, 11:09 AM
I'm interested, I'm not too familiar with the setting or 2nd edition though

Toliudar
2013-12-11, 02:22 PM
I'd absolutely be up for this. I'm most familiar with 3.X, but would find a way to retro-port my brain.

Khadavla
2013-12-12, 07:16 AM
I'd adore a chance to play Planescape, most especially if we used the Second Edition game.

Zak the Paladin
2013-12-12, 11:02 AM
Sounds like fun, at the very least, it gives me a reason to learn about the setting.
Casting my vote for 3.X but I could easily do PF given time to familiarize myself with the PFSRD. I'd be fine with 2e if there is a place to learn up on the rules.

Darkadvice
2013-12-12, 11:16 AM
I'm interested. I'd love to play good old 2e Planar Magic User. I still have the old boxes so I know brutal those planar influences can be.

Madmage
2013-12-13, 08:41 PM
Seems we have a few players that are interested. I'm looking to play a tiefling rogue (or thief if 2nd edition) member of the Fated.

vhfforever
2013-12-14, 12:13 AM
I'd adore a chance to play Planescape, most especially if we used the Second Edition game.

I echo this sentiment completely

Rokku
2013-12-14, 12:39 AM
Planescape would be fun, I'd prefer Pathfinder best.

Mantid
2013-12-14, 12:00 PM
Definitely interested. Prefer 3.5 or Pathfinder myself.

jedipotter
2013-12-14, 06:15 PM
Humm, so we have a split between 2E, 3X and Pathfinder. I did not think I'd even find any 2E gamers. But I see four.

And three Pathfinder players. And a couple more did not say..

JHShadon
2013-12-14, 11:18 PM
Well seeing as the Planescape Pathfinder game I'm in with you is either dead or barely clinging to life(not because of Jedi, he's a good DM) I'll throw my hat in, I don't own any tabletop stuff so I can only do Pathfinder, although I think I found a source of information for 2E here (http://www.purpleworm.org/rules/), could someone tell me if it's accurate? If it is then I can do 2E too.

Madmage
2013-12-14, 11:41 PM
Well seeing as the Planescape Pathfinder game I'm in with you is either dead or barely clinging to life(not because of Jedi, he's a good DM) I'll throw my hat in, I don't own any tabletop stuff so I can only do Pathfinder, although I think I found a source of information for 2E here (http://www.purpleworm.org/rules/), could someone tell me if it's accurate? If it is then I can do 2E too.

Yeah, that source is accurate.

JHShadon
2013-12-14, 11:48 PM
Yeah, that source is accurate.

Excellent, I shall learn all I can from it if we end up using 2E.

jedipotter
2013-12-15, 03:15 AM

You don't need too......I was kinda just thinking of adding to the current Pathfinder game.

JHShadon
2013-12-15, 03:50 AM
You don't need too......I was kinda just thinking of adding to the current Pathfinder game.

Ah, okay then.

Madmage
2013-12-16, 08:22 AM
Should we go ahead and start character creation based off PF or 2nd edition at this point? I'm not 100% familiar with the latter, but have access to the books.

jedipotter
2013-12-16, 04:08 PM
Yup, roll up some 1st level characters. For 2E the 'core' rules, not the Player Option rules. For Pathfinder:

The Big 16

1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?

Pathfinder rules.

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?

Planescape

3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?

Four players Max

4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?

Play-by-post on GITP forums.

5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?

1st

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?

Standard

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?

Any class in Pathfinder material is fine, anything else will be evaluated on a case by case basis.

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?

Anything Pathfinder is fair game. Anything outside of that, please ask first.

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?

Roll your stats, ye old 4d6 and drop lowest one. Or you can use a 25 point buy. Two traits
10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?

Yes, we have alignment. You can be any of the nine. Alignment does matter and will likely come into play in one way or another. Consider that when choosing. If you do not follow your alignment, the DM will alter your alignment to fit your actions.

Planescape is over flowing with Alignment, so be warned.

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?

Multiclassing is fine, standard rules.

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?

Everyone makes their own rolls via the forum. Players make their own rolls except those specifically called out in the rules as made by the DM.

13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.

2E Planescape Magic Rules(to be posted soon)

Character sheets are required to be posted on a character sheet host such as Myth-Weavers (http://www.myth-weavers.com/), DnD Sheets (http://www.dndsheets.net/sheet.php), or Coyote Code (http://www.coyotecode.net/profiler/).

Paladins, Clerics, and other characters with required codes of conduct will be required to uphold those restrictions to keep their abilities. The DM will be somewhat lenient on this, but gross violations will result in loss of abilities.

Rich's Diplomacy (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172910) fix is in place.

Clerics are always proficient in the favored weapon of their deity, even if martial or exotic. Temples train their priests in the use of their deity's favored weapon.

Divine Spellcasters must pick a patron deity.

Dodge grants a flat +1 dodge bonus to AC .

Initiative is rolled once at the start of a combat encounter.

Shield bonuses are added to touch AC.

Clarification: An unconscious creature is not hindered from making a Will save. In the case of harmless effects, or in the case of spells that affect willing targets only, the creature is considered willing

No form of metamagic reduction may reduce the spell's level below its original, or in the case of a heightened spell, below its heightened level. This rule has no effect on metamagic feats that, in and of themselves, reduce a spell's level (such as Sanctum Spell).

Creation magic:By default, magic that summons creatures or creates objects have as an additional material component a piece of material that was once part of a creature or object of the type to be summoned. Pieces of certain exotic monsters will have a high market value. (So Eschew Materials will be ineffective). Only some divine magic can ignore this.

All spells with the (Healing) descriptor, including Heal, all Cure spells, Raise Dead, etc, are now back in the Necromancy School, as they were in earlier editions.

Negative energy harms the living and heals the undead, while positive energy heals the living and harms undead. Note that pure energy is also dangerous to use as too much energy (negative for undead, positive for the living) is also harmful.

Illusion Spells: Detect magic does not automatically reveal illusion auras of spells higher level than it; instead, it grants a saving throw with a +4 bonus to disbelieve the illusion. Under no circumstances does detect magic reveal a magical aura on an object that the caster cannot see due to invisibility or similar spells, or the aura of the invisibility spell itself. In order to determine the location of a magical aura, it must remain still for three full rounds of concentration; any movement of 5 feet or more spoils the attempt and requires the caster to begin concentrating once again. A character can not believe in her own illusions, even if she wants to. Illusions that produce a percentage of their effect when a target makes their save, such as Shadow Conjuration or Shadow Evocation, cannot have greater than a 100% effect on a target after a successful save. No effect produced by an illusion can produce a greater effect after a successful save than it could produce with a failed save. You can only emulate spells you know or have in your spellbook with shadow evocation and shadow conjuration.

Teleportation:Teleportation spells of 4th level or lower (which includes dimension door) canít transport you further than you can see. The range of these abilities is reduced to line of sight. You canít use them to transport onto the other side of a closed door, or if youíre blinded, or if itís too dark to see. You can use them to transport through a window (as you can see whatís on the other side)

You can only teleport a number of miles equal to your caster level. (When teleporting through the use of a racial ability, the distance is limited to a number of miles equal to your total HD.)

Teleport Destination: The caster must have a clear mental picture of the teleport destination. For the best results the caster must physically be in the target location for a full hour and make careful notes of the sight, sound, smell and feel of the area. The caster must pick a mostly static location, one that does not change with the passage of time. A destination only remains valid if less then 50% of area remains the same to match the mental picture in the casters mind. Small changes, such as a tree blowing in the wind have no effect, however cutting down the tree makes the destination invalid for a caster that has the tree as part of their mental destination picture.
If the caster does not have a full hour of study on a location, the chance of the teleportation success is only 20%, plus one percent per caster level.

Summoning:The strain of binding and controlling a summoned creature imposes a cumulative -1 penalty to caster level for each creature currently summoned.

When casting a summoning spell, there is a 1% chance per spell level that the spell goes horribly awry and summons something else entirely. The exact nature of the mistake is left up to the DM, depending on the power of the spell and what the desired result was. Occasionally, this results in something insignificantly weak, such as a celestial chipmunk. Other times, your summon monster II delivers a hezrou. The new creature is not bound by any sort of magic, and may break the summon at any time it wishes and return to its home plane. It cannot be dismissed by dismissing the spell.

The fatigued condition imposes a -2 penalty to caster level and a -1 penalty to spell save DCs. The exhausted condition imposes a -6 penalty to caster level, and a -3 penalty to spell save DCs. The caster level penalties cannot reduce a character's caster level below one-half its normal state.

Spell Alterations:

Arcane Lock: this spell increase the DC to open the lock by your caster level + your primary casting stat. Pretty darn good, but still beatable
Comprehend Languages:gives a set bonus of +10 to Decipher Script skills instead of auto-deciphering

Contingency:Never has any more information than the caster has; thus, for example, if the caster has a Contingency for "just before I walk into an Antimagic Field" the Contingency will only go off if the caster knows about the Antimagic Field.

Evard's Black Tentacles: Allow a REF. save and Escape Artist skill check. The tentacles are treated as Medium creatures, and their BAB caps at +10. Thus, their grapple check is equal to your caster level +4, max +14

Explosive Runes:Damage doesn't stack from multiple sets detonated simultaneously. An explosive rune on an object that is physically destroyed does not take effect (as the document is now unreadable). The runes deal fire damage. Those close enough to read the runes may make a Reflex save at a -5 penalty.

Fly: 1rd/level Avg Maneuverability

Forcecage: Allows spell resistance and a reflex save to negate (move the target to the square of their choice just outside the cage).

Freedom of Movement:Grants a +15 bonus to saves and Escape Artist checks(and makes 1 not an automatic failure), and grapple checks to resist and escape holds and pins, instead of negating them. Difficult terrain (magical or natural) doesn't affect you and the spell allows you to move and attack normally while underwater for its duration.

Gate: Calling Creatures: The second effect of the gate spell is to call an extraplanar creature to your aid (a calling effect). By naming a particular being or type of being as you cast the spell, you may cause the gate to open in the immediate vicinity of the desired creature, who must then make a Will save or the gate will pull the subject through to the caster. Deities and unique beings are under no compulsion to come through the gate, although they may choose to do so of their own accord. This use of the spell creates a gate that remains open just long enough to transport the called creatures.

Any creature pulled through the gate is not automatically controlled by the caster. Deities and unique beings cannot be controlled in any event. An uncontrolled being acts as it pleases, making the calling of such creatures rather dangerous. An uncontrolled being may return to its home plane at any time. To control a creature the caster must use additional spells, magic or skills to get the desired result.

Genesis can only create planes with normal time traits.

Glitterdust:"Spell Resistance: Yes (blinding only)"

Knock:The spell gives a flat +10 bonus to the casters Open Locks skill or Strength Check, to overcome the Open Lock DC of the lock or the Strength check DC of a stuck door. If used to open an arcane locked door, the caster must make a Caster Level Check vs. the Arcane Locks DC, with a +10 insight bonus.

Orb spells and Lesser orb spells:all evocation and allow spell resistance.

Phantasmal Killer:Failing both saves is not instant death - it's 2d6 damage per caster level, max 20d6.

Rope Trick: duration is 10 minutes/level. You can't sleep in a Rope Trick because you have to actually keep holding onto the rope after climbing up into the extradimensional space, which doesn't offer anything you can use as ground. The rope can't be pulled up.

Shrink Item: Items change size one category per round.

Silence:Provides no protection vs sonic attacks. A will save is made each round while inside the emanation.

Solid Fog:Those inside are entitled to a Strength check to move faster than the spell normally permits. DC 20 for half speed, DC 25 for full speed. Ranged attacks are possible, but suffer a -2 penalty to attack and damage for each five feet of Solid Fog it passes through. Every time you attempt to move in the fog, roll a Strength check. For every 5 points by which your result is greater than 10, you may move 5 feet, to a minimum of 5 feet.

Web:Web: 20' cone starting from caster. Duration 1rd/level

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?

Please write one backstory for each of your characters according to the formula provided here http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19713850/The_Ten-Minute_Background--Post_your_characters!%22%5Dhere.

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, role playing, or a combination of the above?

50/50

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?

Pathfinder books. Other material will be reviewed and admitted on a case by case basis.

Other Notes:I expect a post at least once a day to every two days, let me know if you're going to have issues with some days. Please don't be the sort of people who join and then disappear for no good reason, I hate that ;_;. Also, clear space in your PM boxes because I'll need that space to send you a PM if I have to remind you to post, because I know that will need to be a thing.

Madmage
2013-12-16, 07:23 PM
Rolling:

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Madmage
2013-12-16, 07:41 PM
I'll do two versions; 1 2E first and one for pathfinder (will take me longer for the latter) and let you pick which you prefer.

As I intend to play a tiefling, should I roll on the tiefling variant abilities and appearance from the Planeswalker handboook?

Toliudar
2013-12-16, 07:53 PM
And once again, with the right coding.

Rolls:
4d6b3
4d6b3
4d6b3
4d6b3
4d6b3
4d6b3

Toliudar
2013-12-16, 07:54 PM
And once again, with the right coding.

Rolls:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Madmage
2013-12-16, 11:19 PM
Starting gold check:

[roll0]

EltaninDraco
2013-12-17, 01:03 AM
I'm still interested... Shall I roll again or is my baurier fighter from the last recruitment thread still viable?

Machinekng
2013-12-17, 01:21 AM
I'm interested. I've often been intrigued by the planescape concept, although I'm not all too familiar with it. Is there a good online source for setting information?

My first idea is a Tengu Pistolero Gunslinger, but I'd like to double-check on the gunslinger class, as I'm not sure if it's appropriate for the setting.

Stats

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

jedipotter
2013-12-17, 01:52 AM
I'll do two versions; 1 2E first and one for pathfinder (will take me longer for the latter) and let you pick which you prefer.

As I intend to play a tiefling, should I roll on the tiefling variant abilities and appearance from the Planeswalker handboook?

You need not make two characters, just make one for the edition you want. And yes use the Planeswalker Handbook.

I'm still interested... Shall I roll again or is my baurier fighter from the last recruitment thread still viable?

No reason it should not be viable. If you could just repost it....

I'm interested. I've often been intrigued by the planescape concept, although I'm not all too familiar with it. Is there a good online source for setting information?

My first idea is a Tengu Pistolero Gunslinger, but I'd like to double-check on the gunslinger class, as I'm not sure if it's appropriate for the setting.

Planeswalker.com, of course.

Planescape is a Renascence like setting, but the planes vary widely.

Madmage
2013-12-17, 07:26 AM
Tiefling stuff from the Planeswalker guide:

1d100
1d100
1d100
1d100
1d100

1d4]
1d100
1d100
1d100
1d100

Madmage
2013-12-17, 07:30 AM
Tiefling stuff from the Planeswalker guide:

[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

[roll]1d4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]

Bizarre error, trying again:

[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

[roll]1d4]
[roll14]
[roll15]
[roll16]
[roll17]

Madmage
2013-12-17, 07:51 AM
Bizarre error, trying again:

[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]

[roll]1d4]
[roll14]
[roll15]
[roll16]
[roll17]

Follow up rolls:

Rerolling the d4 as I screwed up the code:
[roll0]

Should the AC apply:
[roll1]

EltaninDraco
2013-12-17, 10:42 AM
Alright, here is Var Nighthoof (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=684572), bariaur fighter.

Edit: If we are going for 2nd edition instead I can recast Var in those rules. I've even got the planescape box around here somewhere with the real bariaur stats.

Khadavla
2013-12-18, 01:44 AM
Are you talking about running two diferent games, Jedi/ One AD&D 2, and one Pathfinder?

May I use the Faiths of Faerun trilogy? (Faiths and Avatars, Demihuman Deities, Powers and Pantheons.)

I'm envisioning a Faerunian gnome who feels a call from the gnomish gods to travel the planes looking for the lost goddesses.

Khadavla
2013-12-18, 05:28 AM
Attributes:

4d6k3
4d6k3
4d6k3
4d6k3
4d6k3
4d6k3

Madmage
2013-12-18, 11:20 AM
Here's my character:

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=736268

How do you want to manage character spellbooks?

jedipotter
2013-12-18, 11:55 AM
Are you talking about running two diferent games, Jedi/ One AD&D 2, and one Pathfinder?

May I use the Faiths of Faerun trilogy?

Yes and Yes.

How do you want to manage character spellbooks?

Post the spells in your spellbooks. Note the one memorized. Sad that Myth Weavers does not have a good Spellbook page.

Madmage
2013-12-18, 12:44 PM
How many spells do we start off with?

Darkadvice
2013-12-18, 01:16 PM
Alright 4d6b3 for 2e might be a little overpowered, but I'm not complaining. Still debating what race to go definitely going for a magic-user, I would love to actually see one I make survive from level 1 to a decent third or fourth level in Planescape.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Darkadvice
2013-12-18, 03:14 PM
Alright no specialist qualifications for me. This will be challenging. Tiefling it is. I'll do the rest of my rolls here now.
Tiefling Abilities

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Tiefling Appearance

[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

Starting Hitdie
[roll10]

Starting Gold
[roll11] x 10

Madmage
2013-12-18, 03:45 PM
Alright no specialist qualifications for me. This will be challenging. Tiefling it is. I'll do the rest of my rolls here now.
Tiefling Abilities

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Tiefling Appearance

[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

Starting Hitdie
[roll10]

Starting Gold
[roll11] x 10

If you don't mind the slower advancement, you can always try for a multiclass character for some extra survivability.

Machinekng
2013-12-18, 08:35 PM
Here's my sheet for "Doc Macaw" (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=736580).

I still need to add equipment, but that should be it.

Rolling for starting gold:
[roll0]

jedipotter
2013-12-18, 09:20 PM
How many spells do we start off with?

Read Magic + Detect Magic + 4 more 1st level of your own choice (no need to roll anything, just pick them)

Madmage
2013-12-18, 10:00 PM
Updated sheet for spells.

Rolling hp:

[roll0]/2 +
[roll1]/2

Khadavla
2013-12-19, 06:41 AM
^_^;; We're getting some pretty brutal hit point rolls!

Let's see if I can figure out what I did wrong when i tried to roll stats...

4d6k3
4d6k3
4d6k3
4d6k3
4d6k3
4d6k3

Khadavla
2013-12-19, 07:07 AM
Oh, okay! I see what I did wrong!

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Khadavla
2013-12-19, 07:37 AM
Funds (3d6x10)

[roll0]

Xealot7
2013-12-19, 07:55 AM
Boy do I love me some Planescape. We used to alternate DMing and campaigns about every 6 months. We played in a Planescape game where the DM literally had us scared of everything. Being imprisoned in Avernus will do that so a Cutter.

Consider this my formal "hat in the ring" post and expect a character sheet and background up in a few hours.

Darkadvice
2013-12-19, 12:45 PM
Alright done with my character sheet for the 2nd Edition game Adriel (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=737991)

Khadavla
2013-12-19, 03:14 PM
Still working on Niski's gear and history, but here's the basics:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mAwOxWIPYGJjXrlTqlZTriHw-GSLZz25dI4czNLN0sg/edit

jedipotter
2013-12-22, 12:20 AM
Ok, hope to be ready Sunday night to start the game(s).

vhfforever
2013-12-22, 03:54 AM
I'm hopping on a plane today and will likely be offline for a week due to holidays, so likely will have to bow out if tge plan is to start today.

Darkadvice
2013-12-22, 12:53 PM
I'm fine with starting the threads tonight.

Madmage
2013-12-22, 04:41 PM
Looking forward to it!

Although I think we're down a 4th player for the 2nd edition game.

Khadavla
2013-12-23, 01:55 AM
I'm still interested.

Cant' remember how ready I am...

Machinekng
2013-12-23, 11:46 AM
I'd just like to say that I'm still interested, and ready whenever the GM is.

jedipotter
2013-12-23, 05:18 PM
Ah, yes the Holidays are upon us.....why it is almost Christmas! And I have not done any shopping yet.......

I'm tempted to put off the games until say Friday....but seems like some people are ready to go. (Um, obviously no threads were created on Sunday)

Machinekng
2013-12-23, 05:24 PM
I'm currently spending the holidays with family, so I you want to hold off the game for a couple of days, I wouldn't mind.

Madmage
2013-12-23, 06:51 PM
I'm ok with holding off for a little bit. It will give some more time for any of the remaining applicants to finish their characters.

Darkadvice
2013-12-23, 10:01 PM
I'm ok with holding off for a little bit. It will give some more time for any of the remaining applicants to finish their characters.

Seems like a good idea, starting in the middle of a holiday would cause a little bit of chaos.

jedipotter
2013-12-27, 07:12 PM
So Holidays are over.

Everyone ready to start gaming?

Machinekng
2013-12-28, 12:03 AM
I'm ready to go.

Darkadvice
2013-12-28, 06:53 PM
I'm good to go.

Rokku
2013-12-28, 08:12 PM
So you said "anything Pathfinder is okay". I'm not sure if that includes 3rd party stuff but if it does: Meet Killian (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=746258).

He's a Warlord from The Path of War (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1CFTvn0quB3NFlIRmhkMkxPTEk/edit?usp=sharing).

jedipotter
2013-12-28, 09:12 PM
So you said "anything Pathfinder is okay".

Oh Tome of Battle in Pathfinder. Looks ok.

Rokku
2013-12-28, 09:36 PM
Then let us fight!

Khadavla
2013-12-28, 11:55 PM
I'm willing and eager. :)

CIDE
2013-12-29, 04:24 AM
Wait, so is this 2e or PF?

jedipotter
2013-12-29, 04:36 PM
Wait, so is this 2e or PF?

Both

EltaninDraco, Machinekng and Rokku can head over here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302332&page=3

And Khadavla, Madmage, Darkadvice go here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16694428#post16694428

Lunawuff
2014-01-20, 11:55 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Lunawuff
2014-01-21, 01:50 PM
Rolling more stuff...

[roll0]
[roll1]

Lunawuff
2014-01-22, 09:31 AM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Khadavla
2014-01-22, 09:45 PM
Rolling gold on behalf of Luna.

(Light! 3 hit points for our fighter type!)

[roll0]