PDA

View Full Version : 15th level characters with a rather large haul of loot

Keldrin
2013-12-09, 09:10 PM
To the tune of 300,00- 400,000 gp+ EACH, depending on who buys what from the various treasures we've liberated from the evil folk.

I've always wanted a Daern's Instant fortress. Hell, I think we can make one, either way, it will be mine. :smallcool::smallbiggrin:

So, details; our group alternates campaigns to give the Dms a chance to play, and we've been on a bit of a break. We're starting back on Savage Tides. We're leaving the Isle of Dread for the first time. We'll be upgrading the ship. but that's not going to put a dent in this haul (I think).

I'm a Jade Phoenix Mage (wiz4/swordsage/2/JPM9),a Druid 15, a poison dusk lizard sneaky archer (player likes secrets, but character is a sorceror, and dragon disciple, and rogue/ranger, and the DmNPC is a Dread Necromancer with maybe Master of Masks (secrets y'know), she's pretty non offensive but no power house, unless she dominates a good undead (having a Dread Wraith on your side is a game changer :smallconfused: ).

We've got create wondrous item, and since 15th level is a feat level , we (JPM and Druid), may take another.

So with ludricrous amounts of funds, what should we make, or buy?

I'm not looking for sensible stuff (although I won't disparage any input of that nature), I'm looking for off-beat, useful items. See Daern's Instant Fortress on the wish list, for example.