PDA

View Full Version : Mielikki Warforged Druid 3.5 Question

DrkMagusX
2013-12-09, 10:04 PM
I m playing a Warforged that worships Mielikki from Forgotten Realms. I read this about Mielikki druids

"druids of Mielikki took on the abilities of rangers and unlike other druids, who were not allowed to wear metal armor, could use all kinds of armor usable by rangers."

Basicly Druids of druids of Mielikki can wear the armor and use the weapons that rangers can.

So I thought about taking Mithril plating feat to replace the composite armor And was wondering if like the composite armor would I get the +5 the mithril gives to the warforged during wildshape. Book says the composite bonus stays with each wildshape. They didn't think about forgotten realm warforges using Mielikki.

I m not trying to be over powerful just increase survivalbility .

I welcome any input.

Kuulvheysoon
2013-12-09, 10:43 PM
I don't see why it wouldn't. I mean, Ironwood Body (RoE) says that you have all of a druid's abilities enabled, so I'd see no reason to disallow it if you were allowed to grab the feat.

bekeleven
2013-12-09, 11:01 PM
The armor is a result of a feat, and you keep all feats while wild shaped.

Basically, for free, you get the equivalent of the Beastskin armor enchant or a wilding clasp.

DrkMagusX
2013-12-10, 12:02 AM
Okay thank you for the information. I m still debating on the feat . Now will work on how the Landforged pr. Class will look on him. Thinking of going forest. Gotta do research to see what grows on him. Hoping Vines, Tree moss etc.