PDA

View Full Version : 28-30 March 2014 Texicon GM Call: Tunnels & Trolls

TexiconGameCon
2013-12-09, 10:43 PM
Hello one and all,

My name is Karl Pajak and I've been role playing for over 35 years. I've been heavily involved in the industry since 1986, working in and around gaming.

I'm also the owner of a Game Convention here in Texas, Texicon. You can find us on the web we're a dot net though.

Texicon is participating in a unique event designed to get non-gamers into gaming. Here's the information:

March 28th through 30th, 2014 Texicon
is participating in an expo event designed to bring an audience together that normally doesn't play table top games in the Coppell area. The theme is How Gamers Make a Difference.

Times:
Friday: 5:00 pm to Midnight
Saturday: 10:00 am to Midnight
and Sunday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm

Friday and Saturday: Demo games only until 7pm
Sunday: Demo games only until 2pm

Located at the Westin in Irving Texas 4545 W. John Carpenter Freeway, Irving, TX 75063

So you ask why am I posting here? I've been a huge fan of T&T since the 70's even have a complete set of the extremely hard to find magazines Dark Sun that they released during the college years. We've had Rick Loomis at the convention in the past and he's attending again. We've also arranged a special Texicon only mini module that will be given away free to anyone that participates as a GM or anyone that buys an attendee badge.

There will only ever be 1200 of these modules produced.

So now what? Well I believe that T&T Solo play is the perfect way to teach people about RPGs. Especially if we give them individualized instruction on how the RPG works. That's where you come in. If you are a GM or have always wanted to be a GM now is your time. We're looking for experienced, and not so experienced T&T GMs that want to help the community grow. Send your emails to karl at texicon dot net and we'll begin the discussion and I'll send you a GM letter. I am only looking for 3 or maybe 4 GMs.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Karl Pajak
Email: karl at texicon dot net
Texicon