PDA

View Full Version : [SWSE] Help Appreciated Mercenary

Count_Jaschk
2013-12-10, 05:35 AM
So I'm playing a KOTOR campaign at the moment, alas my awesome jedi-turned-sith got hit by a nuke and is now quite dead.

So what I've had in mind as my new character was a mandalorian mercenary wielding dual heavy blasters, and I was seeking guidance in this process.

Stats are rolled and any-and-all stat requirements for feats wont be a problem. ( 18, 18, 16, 15, 13, 10 )

Though I'm fairly new to SWSE and I don't know which feats to pick... Talents are obvious-ish though and I'm planning on going Armored Defense, Imp. Armored Defense from the soldier and Mandalorian Glory + Armored Mandalorian. Besides that, I'm not sure what else to pick. The party is currently level 5 so it'll be some time before we get prestige classes but I like to plan ahead.

Feats from all sourcebooks and most talents from all sourcebooks are available.

I apologize in advance for any and all misspellings and grammar errors and I hope you guys will be willing to assist me in making an awesome build.

Yours sincerely

Count_Jaschk

Waar
2013-12-10, 09:50 AM
So I'm playing a KOTOR campaign at the moment, alas my awesome jedi-turned-sith got hit by a nuke and is now quite dead.

So what I've had in mind as my new character was a mandalorian mercenary wielding dual heavy blasters, and I was seeking guidance in this process.

Stats are rolled and any-and-all stat requirements for feats wont be a problem. ( 18, 18, 16, 15, 13, 10 )

Though I'm fairly new to SWSE and I don't know which feats to pick... Talents are obvious-ish though and I'm planning on going Armored Defense, Imp. Armored Defense from the soldier and Mandalorian Glory + Armored Mandalorian. Besides that, I'm not sure what else to pick. The party is currently level 5 so it'll be some time before we get prestige classes but I like to plan ahead.

Feats from all sourcebooks and most talents from all sourcebooks are available.

I apologize in advance for any and all misspellings and grammar errors and I hope you guys will be willing to assist me in making an awesome build.

Yours sincerely

Count_Jaschk

try this: (if you can chose where the stats goes put a 18 in con and dex and imo the 16 in wis)
human soldier 5
str 18 dex 19 con 17 int 15 wis 13 cha 10

talents: armored defence, Imp armored defence, second skin

2 Heavy blaster pistols, beskar'gam ligth (scum and villany, if you can upgrade it with superior agile armor for +2 max dex bonus, do so)

feats: Point blank shot, marial arts I, rapid shot, precise shot, dual weapon mastery I + the Soldier starting feats.

pick up Quick draw and dual weapon mastery II at level 6 (also in Soldier)
go whatever at level 7
and then gunslinger, trigger work talent at level 8
now dive into elite trooper, as long as you wish (Armored Mandalorian Is a nice talent)

Hope this helps :smallsmile:
Modify as desired :smallwink:

Count_Jaschk
2013-12-10, 10:54 AM
Nice, that looks pretty cool :D

Thx alot for showing this matey :D

Waar
2013-12-10, 01:48 PM
Nice, that looks pretty cool :D

Thx alot for showing this matey :D

You are welcome :smallsmile: