PDA

View Full Version : Ways to be Immune to Sub-Dual Damage?

Getsugaru
2013-12-10, 10:29 PM
...Okay. I'm making a good Bard with Words of Creation, but I want to avoid the icky sub-dual damage. I know that Undead (Necropolitian) are immune to it, but are there other ways, preferably ones that allow the character's charisma to still make sense as physical beauty, instead of just personality? In other words, Necropolitian makes you look as dead as you should be; are there any ways to be immune without looking like your charisma is lying?

Thanks in advance. :smallamused:

P.S. Yes, I'm aware of Disguise Self, but it's magic based and can be dispelled. :smallfrown:

Jeff the Green
2013-12-10, 10:44 PM
Necropolitan changeling.

Venger
2013-12-10, 10:48 PM
...Okay. I'm making a good Bard with Words of Creation, but I want to avoid the icky sub-dual damage. I know that Undead (Necropolitian) are immune to it, but are there other ways, preferably ones that allow the character's charisma to still make sense as physical beauty, instead of just personality? In other words, Necropolitian makes you look as dead as you should be; are there any ways to be immune without looking like your charisma is lying?

Thanks in advance. :smallamused:

P.S. Yes, I'm aware of Disguise Self, but it's magic based and can be dispelled. :smallfrown:

crimson scourge 8, warforged juggernaut 2, or bone knight 4 will give complete immunity to nonlethal damage. if you've got a bard chassis, go divine bard (cast off wis) and take bone knight (which is 9/10 casting) to maintain maximum potency)

the spell "favored of the martyr" also gives immunity to nonlethal.

The Trickster
2013-12-11, 12:27 AM
This kink should help a bit;

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9626334