PDA

View Full Version : Want Help exploiting dm.

Deremir
2013-12-13, 10:55 AM
So im about to enter a campain as a sort of awakened effigy (for those who dont know what an effigy is its a type of golum/construct) and im going to start off in thors blacklsmith shop (dont question it). Anyway the dm already confirmed thor is making "top quality" arms and armor. And ive also confirmed this includes adamantine. For some reason shes thinking that thor is going to be in love with my character.

Did i mention my character is made enirely of metal and gets +19 to craft metal:smallbiggrin:

So basicaly i wanted suggestions for how i could exploit this?

Shining Wrath
2013-12-13, 11:07 AM
Google "Warforged components". Adapt to effigy / construct as needed.

For example, treads giving improved bull rush / stability / travel over difficult terrain. Bastard sword replacing one hand - can't be disarmed.

Another nice thing is that you can build, say, a girdle of giant strength *into* your body - so an enemy who captures and "disarms" you probably doesn't notice.

ReluctantDragon
2013-12-13, 11:26 AM
Aside from the crunch options that are out there(seriously, just google Warforged components as Shining Wrath stated), have you thought about the fluff ramifications?

Just based upon your initial information, it seems that your DM has specific plans and development in mind. Have you talked to her at all about the directions that she wants the game to go in?

Exploitation of your game master is not typically an endeavor that ends well. Particularly if you plan on gaming with this person in the future.

My two bits,

RD

Deremir
2013-12-13, 11:49 AM
Part of it is that im trying to teach this brand new dm how to handle players through out of game advise and in game expieriance (she's already stated that if i get out of line she's going to hit me with devine lightning so...)