PDA

View Full Version : Module help

tricktroller
2013-12-13, 02:19 PM
Ok folks of the playground, I don't nee dhelp running the module, but I think it would be awesome if there was an encounter sheet that included a few tings. an initiative table, a stat block for the mobs, a loot section, an xp section, and an hp section.

I wrote one out by hand on paper the other day but I think it would be good to make one as an excel sheet.

So before I make this, does anyone know of something similar? Otherwise what is the point in me doing this.

Also the playground should really think about setting up a DM section, where non player stuff can be posited.

Big Fau
2013-12-13, 02:33 PM
There was one back in 3.0, but I don't know if it ever got converted (and it was more for players than for enemies).

tricktroller
2013-12-13, 02:38 PM
Well I am already beginning to work on one that will include things like,

Location of encounter

Initiative for monsters

HP for up to 21 different monsters

A place to drop in stat blocks or write them in

another section for Treasure

Another section to accommodate up to 12 participants for initiative

an Xp Total and Divided section. (900 xp for 6 1st level character si 150 xp each is what I did on my paper version.)

A place under the Initiative counter box to keep track of hp of up to 21 different monsters.

Maginomicon
2013-12-13, 02:59 PM
This online tool (http://donjon.bin.sh/d20/initiative/) might accomplish what you're looking for... if you're willing to be online during play.

Personally, I made my own online spreadsheet, but I run a heavily-variant system that wouldn't easily downgrade to what you want.

tricktroller
2013-12-13, 03:03 PM
I really want it to be a print out that can be either filled out or blank and filled in on the fly.

tricktroller
2013-12-26, 03:31 PM
I have made my Excel table for initiatives and another for encounter tracking. The one for encounters holds 3 sets of encounters with up to 21 unique monsters and their generic combat data as well as a place to note treasure, notes, total xp for the encounter and xp per party member.

The Initiative table holds 6 sets of initiative counts with a maximum of 10 people per. They can be printed out and used at the table with no pc. If you want a copy let me know.