PDA

View Full Version : Quiver of Plenty

Jgosse
2013-12-13, 03:13 PM
Trying to find the exact details on the quiver of plenty including price but I can't find a pdf of Dragon Compendium I trust.

as I recall it will allow you to draw a normal mundane, silver, or cold iron at will unlimited. as well as 5 Adamantine arrows per day.

I also am wondering is it reasonable to think that these arrows could also be of alternate (Mundane) styles such as serpent tongue, blunt, and swift wing ?

The Trickster
2013-12-13, 07:17 PM
From the Drag. Comp.

Quiver of Plenty: Crafted by Nestaril the Undying,
one of the most venerated elven wizards of a previous age, these rare quivers are prized by those who own them. Although elves of ancient and noble
lineage occasionally inherit a quiver of plenty from their forefathers, most of these items were destroyed long ago. Until recently no sage could duplicate these valuable magical items.

Quivers ofplenty are frequently made from leather of rich browns and verdant greens.

At a foot long and about half as wide, the face of a quiver of plenty is a work of art, covered in resplendent reliefs representing images of the natural world, such
as monkey-filled glades, packs of animals, or ancient deities of nature. Aside from its rich coloration and wonderful design, the quiver is otherwise like any other: A simple leather strap allows its owner to attach it to his back or waist.

A quiver of plenty provides its owner
with a limitless supply of various types of masterwork arrows. Whenever the owner reaches into the quiver of plenty his mental desire causes it to instantly create an arrow of the desired type that remains in existence long enough to fire. The quiver of plenty can create an infinite number of wooden arrows, steel-tipped arrows, silver-tipped arrows, and cold-iron-tipped arrows. It can also create five adamantine-tipped arrows each day. If the quiver's owner drops, hands off, or otherwise lets go of a created arrow in a way that isn't firing it from a bow, the arrow disappears. All arrows created by a quiver of plenty dissipate into nothingness immediately after they strike a solid object (whether the intended target or not).

Strong conjuration; CL 9th; Craft Wondrous Item, major creation; Price 18,000 gp; Weight 1 lb. Author: Richard Farrese. Source: #328.

Jgosse
2013-12-13, 07:30 PM
From the Drag. Comp.

Thank you.