PDA

View Full Version : Search function for the forum?

Haggler
2013-12-13, 07:58 PM
Hello

I´m compleatly new and thought that before I brought up some old questions for debate I would see if they had allready been satifyingly analyzed but I can not seem to figure out how you search for topics/posts in the forum?

Jormengand
2013-12-13, 07:59 PM
Hello

I´m compleatly new and thought that before I brought up some old questions for debate I would see if they had allready been satifyingly analyzed but I can not seem to figure out how you search for topics/posts in the forum?

You don't. Search function is disabled indefinitely, which may for practical purposes mean forever.

Keris
2013-12-13, 08:15 PM
As a work-around, you can search on Google and add the keyword 'site:giantitp.com/forums/' to the filter results.

Jimorian
2013-12-13, 08:47 PM
Considering there was a post about stickying a post about the search function approximately where a stickied post about the search function would be if it were posted, I think Rawhide's point scores a point.

Roland St. Jude
2013-12-13, 09:46 PM
Considering there was a post about stickying a post about the search function approximately where a stickied post about the search function would be if it were posted, I think Rawhide's point scores a point.
Sheriff: Indeed. The search function (and all other functions that rely on it like "find all posts by") are temporarily but indefinitely disabled.

The forum is divided into topical areas, which may aid your search. Scanning the titles of threads, particularly the first few pages, can reveal whether something relevant has been posted recently. Google may also be of assistance, as noted above.