PDA

View Full Version : [PF] If you were to republish the CRB/APG...

Squirrel_Dude
2013-12-13, 08:36 PM
Now that the Path of War and Advanced Class Guide Playtests are well underway, I decided to bring up a favorite question: What classes are you putting in the Core Rulebook and Advanced Player's Guide if you were given the opportunity to republish them?

There are a six stipulations to guide how you answer this.
You can't have more than 17 classes (11 in Core, 6 in APG) because that's how many were actually published
You may use any class from any first or 3rd party Pathfinder (so no 3.5) source you like, that includes ones that are currently being playtested like Path of War, or the Advanced Class Guide
You may tie a class to one of their specific archetypes (E.G. Only allowing Quiggong Monks/Lore Warden Fighters).
We're pretending their aren't archetypes (So no Synthesist Summoner, Vivisectionist Alchemist, unless you tie them to their class)
If you select something like a gunslinger, feel free to assume that gun rules would be published in the books along with the class.
Feel free to ignore above stipulations if doing so helps you answer the question in a more satisfactory way.

When I make these kind of threads, I always wait a bit before answering. I prefer to let the thread be about discussing which classes y'all are putting in, and not the list in the first post

Greenish
2013-12-13, 08:49 PM
CRB: Barbarian, Bard, Dread, Paladin, Psychic Warrior, Soulknife, Inquisitor, Magus, Warder, Warlord, Stalker.

APG: Alchemist, Sorcerer, Oracle, Summoner, Psion, Wilder.