PDA

View Full Version : Worlds of Troubles IC

Ralasha
2013-12-14, 06:18 AM
From east, west, north or south you came. Sent to find why no word has come.

All of the coast relies upon this place for it's coal, it's metals and gems.

The Iron Hall has fallen silent. As all of you gather outside from your various places of origin you hear a faint and ominous hollow sound from the wind winding through the tunnels below.

Lexin
2013-12-14, 07:48 AM
Liam leans on the wall, just by the entrance to the tunnels and quietly watches his surroundings. After a longer moment of complete silence he decides to say something though...

"Quite a crowd, I see. I am Liam Saiman, if you came here to see what's wrong with this place, our goals are the same. We may as well join our forces... safety in numbers and all of that..."

Laughing Dog
2013-12-14, 01:07 PM
Ragmund glances over and down at the short man. He nods and utters, "Ragmund Spirit-Sword."

He glances over at the entrance to the tunnel and then to the rest of the group, looking to familiarize their shapes so he knows what not to cut.

He then closes his eyes and focuses himself, readying his edge to deal with whatever maybe lurking inside.

He psionically focuses himself and readies his psychic strike ability. The latter is for later.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-12-14, 02:50 PM
Coming from the northern direction, the large pale skin male walks slowly but cautiously into the area. A polearm blade rests comfortably over his shoulder. When he finally spots another living creature, his face loosens a tad.

With a few quick strides he approaches Ragmund and Liam, no sign of fear in his step. He gives a nod at Liam's introduction. "Wise words spoken. Thrag Bearkiller" He says with a bow of introduction.

Listening to the howl of the wind, his bald head perks up to look around once more. "Do you hear the wind spirit's warning? Danger lurks nearby."

TheThan
2013-12-14, 07:03 PM
Vayle Nightdance
HP: 28/28
AC: 20

"There’s always danger lurking nearby. Its part of the lifestyle beings like us lead. "

A smallish woman follows the quite voice as she steps from behind the massive goliath warrior. The woman, is clad in chainmail and covered in a deep cloak and hood. She bears a sheathed long sword, a shield and a backpack with a bedroll strapped laterally across the top.
Next to her is a massive hound, clearly pure-bred and proud of it. The cinnamon colored dog sits on it’s haunches and quietly awaits commands from his mistress.

"Vayle Nightdancer, " she says as she extends a gloved hand in a surprisingly womanly fashion.

Morcleon
2013-12-14, 11:15 PM
From above, Kobayashi Haruka drops down on wings of black wavering shadows, red hair falling down her back. She is dressed in a long red and orange coat with detached sleeves. A light silvery shield floats by her side and the outlines of a fine suit of armor is visible beneath her clothing.

She stretches and grins at the group, taking Vayle's hand and shaking it with a gloved hand of her own. "Kobayashi Haruka."

"Ah, you all glow so brightly. It's nice to see that my companions are at least competent." She chuckles, smiling. "Well then... shall we head into the tunnels?"

doko239
2013-12-15, 09:02 PM
"I wonder what could have happened here, to draw this much attention from such a diverse group."

As the speaker leaves the shadow of a nearby outcropping, she is revealed to be a woman of average height and solid build, clad in a long travelling cloak. A spear-like weapon with a curved blade is sheathed at her back.

"My name is Imoru Tsuro, and my purpose is also to determine what has happened here. If we are indeed committed to the same cause, it seems only prudent that we join together. We know nothing of what awaits, however; additionally, we know nothing of each other. Perhaps we should change that before we charge into the dark together."

During the past few minutes Imoru will have subtly scanned each person with both Detect Evil and Detect Chaos, and will be wary of anyone who registers.

Laughing Dog
2013-12-15, 11:39 PM
Ragmund opens his eyes and looks at Imoru. "Sensible. I came here after hearing that no word was coming from this place. I do not know what could do such a thing, but I doubt it is a good being. I am a sword of one of the Uthgardt tribes, and have made my way since leaving the tribe as a hunter. Such, I can track... whatever it was that we are to look for if you wish."

He then looks at the rest of the group expectantly, waiting for a reply.

Ralasha
2013-12-16, 06:14 AM
A tired looking Dwarf comes out through the double doors. Wiping his brow, and collapses onto his rear as he begins eating.

Sweat glistens and drops from his hair, brow and beard.

Lexin
2013-12-16, 02:16 PM
"Well, I am..." Liam begins ... but stops when he notices the dwarf.
"No word came out... but a single dwarf did... or so it seems, at least." he says part amused, part disappointed.

He walks closer to the dwarf and says.

"Hello, sir... Is there anything we can help you with?"

Ralasha
2013-12-16, 02:18 PM
"Vat? Yu c'n shet yer gob and let me fin'sh m' fude. Tha' would beh a gude stert."

Lexin
2013-12-16, 02:20 PM
He looks at the dwarf with a serious look on his face, then turns to others and asks:
"Hmm. Does anyone speak Dwarven?"

TheThan
2013-12-16, 10:23 PM
Vayle Nightdancer
Ac :20
__________________________________________________ _____________

I don’t speak dwarf, but I think he said something about finishing his food.

Vayle places her hand on her sword, in anticipation of trouble.

Ralasha
2013-12-16, 10:51 PM
The dwarf gives the group as a whole a gimlet eye as he continues to eat. But grunts in agreement with Vayle's words.

Lexin
2013-12-17, 06:07 AM
Liam shrugs, sighs and decides to simply wait, with a bored expression on his face.

"Well... at least I don't think we are in immediate danger... nobody would eat so calmly with a horde of demons on his tail..."

...after a moment...

"Kind of disappointing though."

TheThan
2013-12-17, 04:30 PM
Vayle Nightdancer
Hp:28/28

"You mean, you’re disappointed we’re not being assaulted by a hoard of nearly unstoppable monstrosities from the abyss?
I think I’ll take a hungry dwarf to that any day".
she says, in an amused voice.

Ralasha
2013-12-17, 05:19 PM
The dwarf finishes his meal with a rather loud belch, stands wipes his brow, and goes back inside.

Laughing Dog
2013-12-17, 10:22 PM
"You mean, you’re disappointed we’re not being assaulted by a hoard of nearly unstoppable monstrosities from the abyss?
I think I’ll take a hungry dwarf to that any day".
she says, in an amused voice.

"Agreed. I believe we should follow the dwarf inside."

Ragmund then starts to follow the dwarf into the tunnel, wary of his surroundings.

Morcleon
2013-12-17, 10:52 PM
Haruka nods slowly and heads in after Ragmun. "Indeed. Despite the dwarf's hygiene (or lack thereof), it's likely that he may know a little of what's happened here."

She grins at the rest of the group. "C'mon, it'll be fun!"

Haruka has Darkvision 60', see invisibility, and lifesense (all living creatures give off light visible only to her; 60' for medium, double/half for each size category up/down).

TheThan
2013-12-17, 11:03 PM
Vayle night dancer
hp: 28/28
status ready for fightin

Dark vision out to 120 feet

Ralasha
2013-12-17, 11:10 PM
Haruka nods slowly and heads in after Ragmun. "Indeed. Despite the dwarf's hygiene (or lack thereof), it's likely that he may know a little of what's happened here."

She grins at the rest of the group. "C'mon, it'll be fun!"

Haruka has Darkvision 60', see invisibility, and lifesense (all living creatures give off light visible only to her; 60' for medium, double/half for each size category up/down).
"Ahm haf'n yeh knue ahm perfctly clen. Bad hyj'n... Insulten surf'surs, moor pitle den Hon'r.."

Vayle night dancer
hp: 28/28
status ready for fightin

Dark vision out to 120 feet

"Stup'd Elvs, goo dawnce in yer orjes."

You notice an odd, soft light in the tunnels which seems to emanate from a vein of un-mined crystal along the ceiling. A gentle red and yellow glow. (low light)

Lexin
2013-12-18, 09:51 AM
"Points in favor of demons: most speak common and I know what to do with them. With this bearded guy... not so sure...
But following sounds fine..."
Walks in after the others.

CowMasterTrojan
2013-12-18, 10:17 AM
Distracted by the winds, Thrag seems to daze off for a moment. As the others begin to enter, he leaves his daze and seems almost startled. With a quick jog he follows behind Liam. He says nothing, but gives a slight grunt as he enters the tunnels before readying his weapon and keeping up with the others,

Ralasha
2013-12-18, 08:00 PM
As the group enters the Dwarven Tunnels you notice a distinctive lack of the sounds of smelting, or mining, or forging as you would expect. Instead carts are being trundled back and forth filled with what looks like rubble, newly fashioned building materials, and tired dwarves sit around on break or get up to continue working.

The one from outside turns to regard all of you. "Wha'? Kitchur fol'n meh! Fools!"

TheThan
2013-12-19, 01:40 AM
Vayle Nightdancer
AC” 20
status slightly confused,

" Excuse me good dwarf, we are here because we heard there was trouble about. If there indeed is any, could you kindly direct us towards it? So we may deal with it and be on our way."

Ralasha
2013-12-19, 04:30 AM
He squints as though trying to figure out what your saying through your horrible accent. "Ach, muine collapsed. Ve're digun et ute raght nue. K'm bach in t'ree ur furt dais, yeh?"

He turns to another dwarf he spots across the Room. "Oy, Vindar! C'm 'n tak tue der savages fur me. Eh?"

With that he waves you off in annoyance and trudges deeper into the tunnels as another dwarf approaches.

((Are any of you actually having difficulty with what he says? Try speaking it, it'll help.))

CowMasterTrojan
2013-12-19, 10:08 AM
Thrag growls rather loudly at the dwarf's rudeness. No one calls Thrag a savage...
His hand lowered to his throwing axe, and for a moment he contemplated throwing it at the dwarf. But his back was turned. That would be dishonorable. With a sigh he stopped growling and decided he would give this second dwarf one chance. Otherwise he would have to teach them some manners...

doko239
2013-12-19, 04:41 PM
Imoru, noticing the expression on Thrag's face, levels a glare at him that speaks volumes. She obviously will not tolerate any unprovoked violence.

Turning back to the new dwarf, she speaks.

"Perhaps you can be of more assistance than your... colleague. What, exactly, has happened here? Is anyone injured or in need of help?"

TheThan
2013-12-19, 06:13 PM
Vayle Nightdancer
HP 28
AC20
Status Sympathetic

Vayle falls silent, as the Aasimar takes up the conversation. Perhaps these dwarves will respond more kindly to someone not of elvish blood. With her back to Thrag, she never notices his menacing look.

OOC
I'm not having too much trouble making out the speech. I'm looking at it as a heavy accent, not a different language.

Ralasha
2013-12-19, 09:36 PM
((As is intended!))

"Mine collapse. You get no metal here now, you come try later. This language, I hate. Is worse than goblin dung in water."

Laughing Dog
2013-12-20, 12:02 PM
"What caused the mine to collapse?" asks Ragmund, a frown adorning his features. In the back of his head he has the feeling that something isn't quite right in this situation, but cannot place his finger on why.

Lexin
2013-12-20, 12:12 PM
Oh, I finally understand. What a terrible accent.
But I do hope there is something to do for us, it would be a terrible waste of time if it was just a mine collapse... he thinks as he waits for the dwarf's answer.

doko239
2013-12-20, 01:04 PM
"Surely you must have some injured or trapped companions. How can we help?"

Imoru will scan this dwarf with Detect Evil/Chaos as well.

Ralasha
2013-12-20, 05:05 PM
"No, der ones trapped is dead. Der ones injured healed. No ore, you go, come back later. Three maybe four day from now. Yes?"

Ralasha
2013-12-20, 09:34 PM
Another dwarf comes over, wearing black plate mail, bristling with spikes and weapons. He pats the one speaking to you on the shoulder, and motions him away. "I'll tell you what I've told the other messengers requesting information. We found a cavern, and the ceiling of the passage to it fell. Straight down. Killed those doing the digging. We're working on removing the blockage, and smelting what ore we have at the moment into supports to try to hold the rest of it up so we can try to determine what exactly happened. We won't be sending anything out for a several days yet, so you're wasting your time and mine, by coming back over and over with different people. If you want to help, grab a pick, and you better know what you're doing or you'll risk making the problem worse. Any questions?"

TheThan
2013-12-21, 03:00 PM
Vayle Nightdancer
HP: 28

I offer our condolences on your losses. However, would you mind if we took a look around down where the mine collapsed anyway?
There are foul and dangerous things in the dark. I wouldn’t want you to suffer any more losses than you already have. We can stay out of the way of your workers. You won't even notice we're down there.

Ralasha
2013-12-21, 03:05 PM
He grunts in response and waves you to follow him. "Adventurers? I used to do that m'self. The pay is good, but you lose friends. Do yourselves a favor, save enough to open a business, and retire."

As you begin the decent another dwarf runs up to him, coming from the direction you are going in and speak in what you can only assume is Dwarven, since none of you speak it.

"That cannot be right, the passage was longer than that." He begins running. "Name is Olaf Thunderstone. Of Clan Thunderstone." He speaks loudly, and though running in full plate armor does not seem to be having any difficulty with speaking.

Morcleon
2013-12-21, 05:56 PM
Haruka steps forward, a faint smirk playing around her lips. "Looks like there's some trouble, yeah? How about we go check it out?"

TheThan
2013-12-22, 01:29 AM
Vayle Nightdancer
HP 28
AC 20

The Elf follows along behind the dwarf, trying to be as out of the way as possible. Her hound, following along at her heal.

Lexin
2013-12-22, 06:34 AM
Liam sighs and follows the dwarf with a casual pace. "I wish I learned Dwarven..."

Laughing Dog
2013-12-22, 08:06 PM
Ragmund follows silently along, his long strides easily allowing him to keep pace with the running dwarf.

Ralasha
2013-12-22, 11:56 PM
((So, who here has a light source, or darkvision?))

As you descend along the slopping passages the light from above gradually dims until it is gone.

This deep the only illumination is intermittent, given off by the smelting of metal and the fires in the furnaces, even then for one who's eyes are not adapted to such conditions it is nearly impossible to see anything.

Morcleon
2013-12-23, 12:37 AM
Haruka narrows her eyes, then takes out asmall clear pellet of glowing liquid sunlight. "Everyone stay alert..."

Haruka has Darkvision 60', a liquid sunlight (gives off light as a torch), and lifesense (all living creatures give off light only Haruka can see).

TheThan
2013-12-23, 12:38 AM
Vayle nightdancer.
HP 28
AC 20

Vayle continues to follow along behind the dwarf, neither uncomfortable nor frightened by the darkness or the things that hide in it. Despite living on the surface, her Drow roots grow deep and she’s as accustomed to the darkness as she is to the light. The large dog faithfully pads along behind her, despite his natural fear of total darkness.

Darkvision out to 120 feet here.
Also, I have a few sunrods and a lantern in the pack if necessary.

Ralasha
2013-12-23, 12:49 AM
You see dwarves moving about their normal daily routines here in the dark, just as in any normal city. As you pass through what is obviously a part of their town towards an declining hole into the mines.

Shops, peddlers merchants and municipal buildings line the path to both sides. At your feet is a set of rails for the carts when they are working.

to everyone: You hear hawkers crying their wares, merchants bargaining and people carrying on casual conversations around you, though you can see little outside of the light Haruka has created. You notice two gleaming rail lines beneath your feet. Obviously used by the mining carts.

Laughing Dog
2013-12-23, 12:49 AM
As the group goes deeper into the ever-darker tunnels, Ragmund pulls his enchanted torch from his pack's left-hand pouch and clenches it between his teeth, so as to leave both his hands free in the event of a fight breaking out.

"Tsts trrbl." is his muffled comment.

"Tastes terrible is what he said. He now has his everburning torch clenched between his teeth. I imagine this would take a check of some kind to maintain in battle. Also, Ramund is murky-eyed, so if the enemy has concealment (such as from dark conditions), he rolls twice and takes the worst roll.

Ralasha
2013-12-23, 12:52 AM
He also takes penalties to visibility from having a bright light right in front of his face. I'll call it dim illumination.

TheThan
2013-12-24, 12:09 AM
Vayle Nightdancer
HP 28
AC 20

Vayle turns her head to see who followed along behind. Her eyes aglow red from underneath her hood. The light from Ragmund’s torch makes her squint in the darkness. But she’s able to make out that he’s holding a torch in his mouth, clearly keeping his hands free in case of trouble.
“ You don’t need to hold it like that, there is nothing to fear here. ”

She turns back, her eyes stinging from the brightness of the torch, she forces herself to keep from rubbing them. Instead she tries to place herself with her back to the light sources, so she doesn't spoil her darkvision.

Ralasha
2013-12-24, 11:19 PM
Last post for a few days.
Assuming everyone is following along...

Olaf stops abruptly at a sharp turn into another tunnel, the roof being supported by beams of various metals with metal having been poured around their bases in order to keep them upright.

Light pours out of this side passage, spilling into the current room. A dull blue-white glow. Though after several minutes in the dark it seems bright enough to be daylight.

Olaf mutters an oath of some sort as he steps into the passage.

((I leave off here for now.))

TheThan
2013-12-28, 04:17 PM
Vayle Nighdancer
HP : 28
AC : 20

Shielding her sensitive eyes from the comparatively bright light, Vayle ducks into the room after the dwarf.

Perception:
[roll0]

Laughing Dog
2013-12-29, 03:12 PM
Once in the room, Ragmund finally takes the torch from his mouth, placing it into his pack's pouch once more.

To the elf, he replies to her earlier comment, " I apologise, but I have poor night vision, and am a tad jumpy in the dark."

He then looks around the room to figure out why the dwarf swore.

Ralasha
2013-12-30, 04:51 AM
As you step into the light coming from the makeshift passage you are greeted by the sifht of a colossal chamber set, and bedecked with runes, sigils, symbols and patterns and shapes all worked in some strange green material, and giving off colors you cannot identify or describe that altogether is blindingly bright.

In the center of ths complex scheme sits a mountain of a man. Positioned as though restrained, his face tilts up to look at you. His skin is leathery in appearance, as can commonly be found upon those that work the fields of a farm. His face has the wrinkles of age, yet his body appears strong and healthy as that of a man in his prime. Even his hair bears the signs of age, in it's deeply lustrous silver colouration.

As his piercing blue gaze falls upon you he smiles as one might a longtime friend not seen in years. Will saves.

TheThan
2013-12-30, 04:17 PM
Vayle Nightdancer
HP 28
AC 20
status amazed

As Vayle’s eyes adjust to comparatively bright light, she’s astounded by the interior of the cavern.
"By the moon goddess!" She exclaims as she stares into the face of being in front of her.

Will save
[roll0]

Knowledge religion
[roll1]

(somehow my priestess ended up untrained in knowledge: religion, oops).

Laughing Dog
2013-12-31, 02:07 PM
Ragmund's vision focuses upon the man(?), and he silently wonder's who he is.

Will save:
[roll0]
Edit: How's that for a will save?:smallbiggrin:

doko239
2014-01-01, 07:58 AM
Imoru examines the impressive creature before her, trying to determine its intent and origins.

"I am Imoru Tsuro, of the Order of the Enlightened. What is your name, aged one, and how came you to be in this place?"

Edit: dammit, screwed up. Trying that again.
Also examining the creature with Detect Evil/chaos

doko239
2014-01-01, 08:01 AM
Will save: [roll0]
Knowledge(History): [roll]1d20+9[roll]
Knowledge(Religion): [roll1]

doko239
2014-01-01, 08:04 AM
...3rd time's the charm :smallfurious:

Knowledge (history): [roll0]

Ralasha
2014-01-01, 09:57 PM
Based upon alignment: if will save below 23.

You feel a calm come over you, as well as a slightly stronger sense of self confidence. You find yourself standing somewhat straighter.

You experience a sense of motion held still, and pressure as though swimming beneath a shallow body of rushing water that does not move.

You find yourself backing slowly away as a strong feeling of hesitance and unease bears down on your soul.

To all:
The hum of straining magic fills the room as the man begins to stand. His muscles ripple and press outwards with effort, but his face shows no sign of strain. His voice is deep and resonant, it seems to echo through your very being and raises feelings of an ancient and forlorn nostalgia, "You ask many questions in your simple tongue. I am the last of Maan, and this is my prison." He begins stepping forwards, sending tremors through the floor due to his apparent weight, his long powerful strides quickly bring him closer, and the details of his appearance become clearer.

His skin is covered in tiny scars. Though taller than any human you have seen, his shoulders make him look more akin to a dwarf, if not for his features, and proportions. His advance finally stops several paces inside of the room, as his muscles tense with the effort. "I would not advise entering. Lest you become trapped as I." If not for his size he looks remarkably human. Though, seeing him as he approaches, you begin to comprehend the enormity of the prison.

Though barely large in size, his over-all appearance gives you the impression of looking at a statue carved from a mountain, with clouds crowning it's peak.

The term nostalgia describes a sentimentality for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.

TheThan
2014-01-02, 04:47 PM
Vayle Nightdancer
HP 28
AC 20

Looking up at the last of Maan, a question enters her mind.

I am Vayle Nightdancer, priestess of Eilistraee, The Dark Maiden. In her name, I ask why you were imprisoned here.

Ralasha
2014-01-02, 08:41 PM
He grins with mirth, and sits on the floor by folding his legs beneath him fluidly. "Your posturing and evocation of the names of powers with no hold over me is quite humorous, little Unseelie. I will answer your question however, if you answer mine. Why are you not in the Wyld?"

TheThan
2014-01-02, 09:38 PM
Vayle Nightdancer
HP 28
AC AC
status A little flustered

Unseelie? How dare he refer to me as Unseelie! I’ve done nothing but good in this world!

Squaring her shoulders and taking a proud posture, the small elf woman says,
“You wish to know why I am not in the wyld? Perhaps because I was not born to it!”

With that, she throws back the hood of her cloak, revealing her glossy pitch black skin and long white hair, her Drow blood revealed to all present. Revealing what she is, is a huge risk, most react... poorly... to the knowledge. It would be interesting indeed to see how this ancient one reacts.

Ralasha
2014-01-02, 09:46 PM
He chuckles, but appears completely unsurprised. "Yes yes, little Unseelie. Born on this plane were you? Interesting. I was imprisoned for 'disrupting the balance'. As he put it. How long have the fey been living on my Plane? I am happy to see that your peoples have stopped being so insular. When you left, I had not expected any of you to return."

CowMasterTrojan
2014-01-02, 10:01 PM
The goliath's rage had slowly begun to die down. He had walked in darkness, keeping to the back. But he had been quiet and observant the entire time.

Finally he broke this silence as the man chuckles. Thrag did not like him. He could sense a dark and foreboding energy about him. With a bark, he growls from the back "She has answered your question. Now answer hers."

Ralasha
2014-01-02, 10:04 PM
The man blinks and looks over. "I did answer her question mongrel. An exchange of information is occurring. So be silent. I am not required to speak with any of you. But since you signal my release from this cell... I thought I would welcome you.

Coincidentally, having answered her question, I now await her answer to mine. Be silent."

CowMasterTrojan
2014-01-02, 10:27 PM
Dispite his complete lack of understanding it, his confidence from the aura had made him arrogant. "You do not have what it takes to silence Thrag. And your answer is lacking. Much like Thrag finds you. What did you do specifically?"

Ralasha
2014-01-02, 10:33 PM
The man lowers his brows, giving a stern look as one might a mischievous child. "I eradicated the bottom 4 layers of hell, and helped separate the lower planes from this one by a more comfortable margin."
The last of Maan then waves a hand at Thrag, and in a horrific display the skin upon his face begins to knit together, sealing his mouth and eyes.

((Having rolled for everyone, the drow can tell he's pushing himself. And appears surprised at something, most likely the difficulty he is experiencing.))

CowMasterTrojan
2014-01-02, 10:44 PM
The hulking Goliath gives a muffled scream of agony as the being displays his power. Collapsing to his knees, Thrag drops his weapon as he claws helplessly at his eyes and mouth. Finally when the pain subsides, he says nothing but gives a cold and angry stare.

Ralasha
2014-01-02, 10:49 PM
"For a Mongrel mixture of the created races, you are far too... Hm, I don't think I know quite how to describe it. Confrontational, and too sure of your own superiority. Of which you have none.

TheThan
2014-01-02, 11:57 PM
Vayle Nightdancer
HP 28
AC 20
status horrified

Vayle spins around at the muffled screams coming from Thrag. Horror appearing on her face for a moment, turning around to face the ancient one she says,

Release him! He’s done nothing! I will answer your question.

Knowledge history
[roll0]

Ralasha
2014-01-03, 12:16 AM
"I make no demands, though the company and conversation is appreciated. Before you leave, I'm planning to restore the use of his mouth. There's no reason to fear me, I merely cannot abide his condescending manner, and had done nothing to warrant his venom being directed at my person. I have therefor rectified that situation, and hope to have given him at least some small measure of... Hm. What is the word for it." He shrugs his shoulders. "Humility."

You notice the man appears to be gradually relaxing, as though whatever force holds him here is gradually weakening.

TheThan
2014-01-03, 04:17 PM
Vayle Nightdancer
HP2 8
AC 20

“Nevertheless, you’ve assaulted a member of this company over mere words. While his ignorance has made him arrogant, your actions speak of greater arrogance. Surly you can prove yourself the better by suffering Thrag’s outbursts.

As to your question to me, my people have always been here, when the trees were young, my people were here. They saw the birth of other races, and have ever stood vigilant against the passing of ages.

Although, I must admit my kin departed from the surface some time ago, and now dwell down in the deep places of the earth. “

Diplomacy roll if necessary
[roll0]

Ralasha
2014-01-03, 05:35 PM
"Your people have not always been here. You were here, once, long ago when the Fey created you. The fey left, taking you with them to their own creation. Now, your people have returned at some point, but apparently it was... long ago." He stands and moves back to his seat, moving it aside with a muffled grunt. "It is safe to enter now."

The lights, to your mind seem to have begun deteriorating, and becoming... lesser, as they gradually fade into the colors with which you are more familiar.

The man opens the floor beneath the location his seat once sat and begins pulling things out of the recess and putting them on.

A necklace and rings are joined by what you can only assume to be armor composed of some reflective white material, a thick belt and a bandoleer with a series of rings sticking out away from his body.

"A measure of resolve is not arrogance. He challenged me, I corrected him." Sense motives everyone. DC: 18he views Thrag as little more than a human might a dog, or a cat with a bad attitude.

doko239
2014-01-03, 05:54 PM
"You did not correct him, you silenced him. And in a particularly horrific and brutal manner, no less. If you would resort to such measures at such a minimum of provocation then I begin to understand why you would have been imprisoned here."

Sense Motive: [roll0]
Also going to detect Evil/Chaos.

Ralasha
2014-01-03, 07:02 PM
((Just as before he is neither evil, nor chaotic))

With a look of extreme patience the man retorts. "Brutal? If I were going to be brutal I would do to him what I did to Asmodeus. Or perhaps made him a mere head, had his limbs dissolve back into his body... closed his nose as well as his mouth... had his head settle down into his torso. Perhaps repositioned his mouth so he would breath eat and defecate from the same orifice. What I did was end his verbal abuse."

She man gives you a flat stare, and speaks sternly. "I was imprisoned for slaughtering demons and devils to the point that their layers of hell dissolved. I will not tolerate you blatant lack of respect, nor your insinuations. And for you rather obvious display of willful ignorance perhaps I should take your sight. Be grateful that I do not."

He finishes putting on his equipment and begins striding towards you, his expression irritated, but his posture... irate.

TheThan
2014-01-03, 07:23 PM
Vayle Nightdancer
HP
AC
status
At seeing the ancient one stride forward as if ready for battle; Vayle draws Eclipse, and readies her shield. A prayer to Eilistraee comes to her lips.

Oh blessed Lady of the Dance
Guide my lance
I ask not by chance
To deliver unto my foes
Great and mighty blows
So that all who may oppose
And they that see knows
Thy mighty power
And that they should cower
Before light of Eilistraee, and her power

Sense motive:
[roll0]

Starting bardic music: inspire courage, singing for however many rounds I can get away with. most likely one.
Perform sing
[roll1]

Ralasha
2014-01-03, 10:24 PM
He stops with a raised brow and looks over his shoulder. "There is nothing there little one." He walks past you, and reaches towards the Goliath.

Laughing Dog
2014-01-05, 04:21 PM
"Elder," begins Ragmund "Do you know what caused the tunnel near here to collapse? We came here to discover why no word came from the mines in this area, and if something caused that collapse, I doubt it is a good thing."
He looks at the 'Last of Maan' with a curious, but wary gaze. He silently prays that he does not offend this being, for he doubts that he can do more than annoy this being in a fight.

Ralasha
2014-01-05, 08:39 PM
"Most likely my prison defending itself."

TheThan
2014-01-07, 04:05 PM
Vayle Nightdancer
hp28
AC 20
status cautious

Vayle backs away slowly, and lowers her sword. Waiting to see what the ancient one’s next move is.

“You claim to have done mighty deeds, so I ask, what sort of power bound you here in this place?”

Ralasha
2014-01-08, 12:16 AM
He slides a finger along the place where the goliath's mouth would be, taking away the skin that had grown over it, and wiping the clay-like remnant on the goliath's clothing. "Ao."

Ralasha
2014-01-08, 05:16 AM
Your surroundings tremble, and the last of Maan straightens. "It has begun." He slouches and begins making his way through the passage that led to his prison. The light begins reverting to the indescribable colors.

Lexin
2014-01-09, 11:21 AM
Liam, who was too stunned to speak before shakes off the feeling, and decides to finally say something.
"What exactly has begun?" he asks, no emotion in his voice. He waits for a short moment and continues in the same tone of voice, proving that his mind still wandered all around, because of current events.
"... and should I change the way I swear? 'What in the Nine Hells is going on.' simply doesn't sound right, if I know that four of them are gone..."

I have the following Knowledge skills: Arcana, Dungeoneering, Engineering, Geography, History, Local, Nature, Nobility, Planes, Psionics, Religion. All with the same bonus, seeing that for example reading runes could come from at least 3 of above, I will simply roll once for a topic and suggest an appropriate skill:

Knowledge (Arcana) - to read/recognize Runes and Sigils in the room
[roll0]

Knowledge (History) - to learn anything about our host (last of Maan)
[roll1]

Knowledge (Engineering) - to learn if everything is going to fall on our heads right now
[roll2]

Knowledge (Planes) - are there really only 5 layers of hell?
[roll3]

Knowledge (Religion) - to learn about Ao, and maybe his interactions with the last of Maan
[roll4]

Morcleon
2014-01-10, 12:05 AM
Haruka stays silent throughout the exchange, watching this supposed "Last of the Maan". She grimaces as he lays down his claim to destroying the layers of Hell. "How can someone so powerful also be so foolish as to disrupt the balance between the planes in such an egregious manner...?"

She raises an eyebrow at Liam, smirking slightly. "Well, the rumbling, for one. Oh, and probably the release of some ancient and terrifying entity or something."

My own Knowledge rolls, for essentially the same purpose as Liam. Also, I'll use detect magic on the room/Maan.
Arcana: [roll0]
Architecture and Engineering: [roll1]
History: [roll2]
Religion: [roll3]
The Planes: [roll4]

Ralasha
2014-01-10, 01:32 AM
The room is magical. And comes off of the various designs in sheets congregating in the center.

The room is in no immediate danger. The odd material seems placed as reinforcement, as well as it's other purposes.

The last of maan glows under detect magic.

The symbols are a mixture ofarcane and divine, augmenting each other's effects.

There are 9 (current) layers of 'hell'.

TheThan
2014-01-12, 10:17 PM
Vayle Nightdancer
HP28
AC 20
status more relaxed

Thank you ancient one, for freeing our companion. says Vayle, as she lowers her sword.
What has begun?

I need to keep track of how many rounds pass, so i know when inspire wears off

Ralasha
2014-01-13, 01:22 AM
You speak, but he has left.

TheThan
2014-01-14, 11:17 PM
Vayle Nightdancer
HP 28
AC 20
status inquisitive
Vayle turns to the group.

"Apparently he didn’t hear me… she sheaths her sword." Well, should we continue after our friend? Or should we look about the place some more?"[/b]

Do any of them even notice I’m not a normal surface elf?

Ralasha
2014-01-15, 03:04 AM
The dwarf that guided you grunts and begins following the large man.

Lexin
2014-01-15, 10:59 AM
A drow... curious... but yet somehow bleak when compared to this Maan man... Better to be careful in her company, but there is no need for any action for now...

"Yes, let's go. We can check on the way if he left anything in the place he took his armor from... but I doubt he did." says Liam as he follows the dwarf.

Laughing Dog
2014-01-16, 01:08 AM
Ragmund quickly follows, thinking to himself:

A dark-skinned elf. Elder always warned us to be wary of them. Then again, elder said that of all elves, as well. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

Also, I hate tunnels.

TheThan
2014-01-17, 09:14 PM
Vayle Nightdance
HP 28

well nobody’s attacked me… yet, I hope that’s a good sign.

She follows after the others that have chased after the ancient one; her sword and shield at the ready, and her hunting dog padding along behind her.

switching to darkvision if its not light in the tunnel we're heading into
drow darkvision 120 feet.

Ralasha
2014-01-24, 07:01 PM
The Dwarf leads the group up out of the tunnels, back towards the entrance, and begins organizing the Dwarves to resume normal operations.

You can see the last of Maan just outside stretching. Siloetted against the night sky, shining brighter than you can recall it having been before.

Laughing Dog
2014-01-27, 11:25 AM
Why is the sky not dark?

Ragmund blinks in confusion at the odd occurence. He is, regardless, glad to be out of the tunnels.

Morcleon
2014-01-28, 01:11 PM
Haruka stares up into the oddly bright sky. With a raised eyebrow, she walks over to the last of Maan, keeping a respectful distance. "I don't suppose you care to tell us what, exactly, has begun?"

Ralasha
2014-01-28, 01:38 PM
He stares up at the stars, tilting his head back and opening his arms as though to embrace the heavens.

"My imprisonment was willing. Though it is good to once again be free, I rather wish my prison had remained unopened. My work has begun to become undone."

He shrugs helplessly.

"Now, one of a few things will occur. The planes will realign correctly, and become a semblance of their original balance... or the planes will shift too quickly and some of them may meld together, at least partially... which could be very bad. Or the planes will move back into proximity too quickly and collapse. Or they will move slowly... or... well... the last option is probably the worst, but those are only the possibilities I am hypothesizing. Something entirely different may happen, I've honestly no idea which is more likely. If I'd not been imprisoned in the first place well... things were very bad, and probably would have turned out worse."

You notice a large ribbon of vary-hued and multicolored stars stretching brightly across the night. Some of them look disturbingly close, though their somewhat bright light is quite pretty, along with the odd clouds of dark violets reds oranges and blues mixed in at odd intervals.

He takes a long look at his new surroundings, including off into the distance. He then pulls a long thin metal rod from one of the rings on his bandoleer, steps some distance from the opening and begins drawing a series of concentric circles and runes. Each one glows softly once completed.

Morcleon
2014-01-30, 12:37 AM
"...well then." Haruka chuckles dryly. "I don't suppose there's anything we can do to nudge events in the direction of something that won't kill us?"

She stares up at the beautiful stream of stars, each with a subtly different light, then down at the runes. "...what's that?"

Ralasha
2014-01-30, 12:43 AM
"Possibly, but I always try to plan for the worst. Time for me to collect old allies." ... "What's what?"

Morcleon
2014-01-30, 12:46 AM
"The runes." Haruka gestures at the glowing symbols. "What are they for?"

Ralasha
2014-01-30, 12:50 AM
"It's a compass... of sorts. Do your people use compasses? By the looks of the lot of you... I would guess there are many things you've no idea of the uses for. Tell me then, do you know of a race called the Irda? Or perhaps the Le'Shay?"

Morcleon
2014-01-30, 01:04 AM
Haruka nods, slightly confused. "Um, yes. I do know what a compass is. They're quite common nowadays."

"And no to the first but yes to the second."

Ralasha
2014-01-30, 01:27 AM
"Unfortunate that. I need to speak to the Le'Shay quickly. Ah, I've found the Irda." His face quickly turns towards the spine, and he kicks the dirt, destroying the runes he's drawn into the soil before he begins walking in that direction.

TheThan
2014-01-30, 03:00 AM
Vayle Nightdancer
HP 28
AC 20
status netural
follows along behind last of Maan and the rest of the group, pulling her hood back over her face as they enter the dwarf city. she’s happy to let the others do the talking for a change.
However, this new knowledge of the potential for this plane to be destroyed causes her worry.

Even if we cannot stop the planes from re-aligning, there may be a way to prevent the more… unfortunate outcomes... from occurring. Tell us Ancient One, is there a way to control this realignment?
she asks as she follows along behind the Last of Mann.

Ralasha
2014-01-30, 03:13 AM
He laughs. "Certainly, if you wish to be imprisoned in what was once my cell below until the next fool opens it. But... No, it would require a member of the elder races. Such as myself, and Irda... or a Le'Shay. The irda exist in several directions, so they cannot be a dead or dying race... most likely they are merely unrecognized... or hiding. The Le'Shay... my compass counted them in the mere hundreds. I would not ask that of them, let them enjoy what time our arrogance has left us."

TheThan
2014-01-30, 09:40 PM
Vayle Nightdancer
HP 28
AC 20
status Pondering
Vayle looks up at the sacred moon, with a longing in her eye.

“Even though my people live long lives, I don’t think I could live for so long without Eilistraee’s shining radiance upon my face.”

Ralasha
2014-01-30, 09:50 PM
"I think you could not then." He stops at the sound of unearthly horns, and changes his direction to the north.

Ralasha
2014-02-01, 07:23 PM
As you move slightly north through the hills you find a warm glow from below their crests. "Be quiet, but not silent. Be neither loud nor stealthy."

He walks to thetop of the last hill, pulling out a long staff with a wide sword blade on one end and a round, spiked bludgeon on the other. He holds it uprightbeside himself.

Laughing Dog
2014-02-02, 05:13 PM
Seeing the elder being pull out a weapon, Ragmund calls forth his true form into his hands and readies it for battle. He then waits for whatever has gotten the Last of Maan, apparently, on guard.

Ragmund materializes his mindblade, and readies his pyschic strike ability. If no threat occurs, he dematerializes his mindblade.

Morcleon
2014-02-02, 09:11 PM
Haruka frowns, materializing a long glaive of dense violet light. She glances at the Last of Maan and whispers, "What is it?"

Ralasha
2014-02-02, 09:14 PM
"Nothing really. Just... old acquaintances. I must ask though, why do you still follow me?"

Those that follow him to the top notice a gradual increase in temperature. It becomes slightly warmer than is comfortable after the chill of your walk.

Below lies a camp of tents and fires, the people among them softly glow with varying yellows oranges and reds in different shades and hues.

Amidst the center of the camp is an unusually large violet orange fire.

Those about in the camp below appear to be cleaning the remains of a small battle from their camp, and constructing a simple wall and ditch.

TheThan
2014-02-04, 11:59 PM
Vayle Nightdancer
HP 28
AC 20

“We follow because you’ve interested us. Besides, as you’ve so delicately put it, the fate of our world is in the balance. I think we all want to help in shaping the outcome if we at all can."

Vayle says quietly, trying to follow the last of man’s directions about being quiet but not stealthy and not loud nor stealthy. She doesn’t draw her weapon, trying not to appear too aggressive to these being they’re approaching.

Ralasha
2014-02-05, 02:35 AM
Several of those in camp below have taken notice of your group's appearance. Some stare, some resume working, with straighter backs and more vigor. Some few back away, but are quickly swarmed upon by the others and struck down when noticed.

He glances at you with one raised eyebrow, shrugs and begins walking into the camp. When you get closer you notice many of them look like Fire Genasi, though perhaps with more of the elemental in them than mortal blood. Those reacting with fear within the vicinity of the group are sprung upon and subdued when not outright killed in a vicious manner.

Upon reaching the center of the camp the last of Maan stops and stares into the fire a few moments before clearing his throat as though to get someone's attention.

A woman steps out from the flames, and they shrink and sputter, taking on the normal hue of ordinary fire.

The woman before you looks more like a living flame wearing skin, than a woman on fire as most genasi of her kind. Her eyes are like pits into a furnace and the fires of them curl up her temples, joining the fire that issues forth from within her.

Her coloration is a deep and unnatural red flecked with sparks of gold, her skin is the color of aged ivory, and flawless. Her elaborate and ornate robes seem made of fire, and wisps of violet flame can be sen spiraling about her person, with small plumes skipping off into the night sky.

She is built in frame much as a normal and somewhat slender, if attractively shaped human.

Smoke curls up from where her foot touches the soil. She smiles and the light of fire can be seen shining through and between her teeth. She says something to him and they chuckle. Her voice is rich and smokey, with a hint of the roar of a gigantic fire behind it.

She glances at each of you in turn, eying your armor and weapons, and even your persons dismissively, as though you were ants, and she a very large boot.

"I assume that this tongue is the most common one, yes? Good." She glances at the Maan and steps towards the vampire of the group. "Silly to come here little one." She reaches out with a single finger to trace it along her cheek.

If allowed it burns painfully, but does no damage (Unless you're evil. Then it's bad. [roll0] fire damage with no resistance, half immunity.)

If it hurts, reflex save not to flinch as it is obviously a test.

Morcleon
2014-02-05, 11:56 AM
Haruka stiffens slightly as the heat touches her skin, but remains relatively calm. "And why would it be silly...?"

Ralasha
2014-02-05, 07:52 PM
She laughs softly and semi-dances away, back to her position. "So what brings all of you here?"

Morcleon
2014-02-05, 07:58 PM
Haruka pouts slightly. "...didn't answer my question..."

"And as for what brought us here...? Apparently, there's some planar apocalypse going on, and we'd like to figure out what's going to happen."

Ralasha
2014-02-06, 01:24 AM
She grins in a sultry manner. "Well now, first. My name is Ignus. Second there is always some catastrophe happening. Creator races return she glances at Maan sideways while talking without interruption, or some extra-planar force invades. Some long since forgotten god attempts to take over. Some insane mortal gains possession of an artifact. Some great sorcerer performs a ritual, a bunch of nations go to war, or some ancient thing wakes up, or some apocalyptic prophesy is being fulfilled and all of the planes are doomed. There's probably three or four things going on right now. So why don't you relax, sit back and watch the show?"

She steps up onto the bonfire and sits on it as though it were a throne. "It should at the very least be amusing; all the little things scurrying about like ants whos' hill has been kicked."

A horn sounds off to the east, close to the camp. She sighs, "Oh joy, more barbarians."

Adj.
(of a person, esp. a woman) attractive in a way that suggests a passionate nature.
synonyms: passionate, attractive, sensual, sexy, voluptuous, erotic, seductive

Lexin
2014-02-06, 06:27 AM
Liam, who spaced out, trying to comprehend everything that is happening around him, finally focuses on the conversation.

"So, short version, you have no idea what's going to happen... but are planning to simply sit down and enjoy the view. Got it." He sits down, cross-legs... about a foot above the ground, and simply hovers around.
"Do you think that there is a chance that a portal to Abyss would open letting it's residents here? I always wanted to stop a demon invasion before I died..." He sounds serious and has a dreamy look on his face.

This situation seems unreal enough to say it aloud.

Ralasha
2014-02-06, 06:39 AM
"Drought to the south, barbarians fleeing something in the north. Rain storms in the desert to the south west...." She stares into the flames in the midst of which she sits. "Mountains rising from the seas to the east... I and my army invading from elsewhere, technically. Since invasion does not presuppose hostile intent, merely armed force forcing occupation of an area. As I said, bad end of world thingies are happening all the time. Every plane is a mirror of every other. Had you the knowledge you could find the me of this one, or the you of my home plane. Every plane has its version of rocks, land water, air and fire. This plane merely resides betwixt them all. Thereby exhibiting the traits of all surrounding planes and their layers.For every plane there is a you, for every plane there is a me." She waves her hand in a vague gesture. "Something bad is always happening. And there you have it, if it is not one crisis it is another. I do not intend to 'merely sit and watch' this one. I sit and watch them all the time. As I said, there is always some grand mechanism threatening to destroy the planes."

She stretches her neck out.

Maan Speaks: "Planar portals exist, in many places, often randomly coming into existence or unraveling. Finding one is difficult. Predicting their appearance is more so. If you want to find demons, that's simple enough. Find a tiefling, and work on removing its infernal ancestry from it without killing it. Those fiends do love having blood ties, it makes influencing other planes or their layers easier."

Laughing Dog
2014-02-11, 04:27 PM
She grins in a sultry manner. "Well now, first. My name is Ignus. Second there is always some catastrophe happening. Creator races return she glances at Maan sideways while talking without interruption, or some extra-planar force invades. Some long since forgotten god attempts to take over. Some insane mortal gains possession of an artifact. Some great sorcerer performs a ritual, a bunch of nations go to war, or some ancient thing wakes up, or some apocalyptic prophesy is being fulfilled and all of the planes are doomed. There's probably three or four things going on right now. So why don't you relax, sit back and watch the show?"

She steps up onto the bonfire and sits on it as though it were a throne. "It should at the very least be amusing; all the little things scurrying about like ants whos' hill has been kicked."

A horn sounds off to the east, close to the camp. She sighs, "Oh joy, more barbarians."

Adj.
(of a person, esp. a woman) attractive in a way that suggests a passionate nature.
synonyms: passionate, attractive, sensual, sexy, voluptuous, erotic, seductive

"I do not intend to 'merely sit and watch' this one. I sit and watch them all the time."

"I do not claim to speak for the others, but I cannot stand by while there is danger to those who cannot defend themselves." speaks Ragmund, a cold... something in his eyes, "If you wish to sit by and do nothing, so be it, but do not hinder those who would attempt to do something about the situation." He returns his true form back to where it came from.
And the mindblade is dematerialized. And the 'something' that is in his eyes is somewhere between rage, distaste, and great annoyance.

Ralasha
2014-02-11, 11:17 PM
"You have issues. Such hostility... as if I deserve it. Look at me, so obviously in your way. But no. I don't interfere because I never have to. Some ant always moves the rubbertree plant." she then grins at her own cleverness. I suppose I'll just pack up my camp and let the barbarians loot and pillage farther south in more civilized lands, will that make you happy? Lots of people will probably die. And while I do admittedly just watch... I did position my forces here to hold them at bay. You may wish to think before you speak, puny mortal.

Morcleon
2014-02-12, 10:44 AM
Haruka smiles back, an amused expression on her face. "So basically, everything is getting destroyed at once, and you don't care. Well, unlike you, we actually require a proper world to live in. So we do care about this world. If you're not going to help us with fixing things, I see no need for us to be here."

"Also, the definition of 'invasion' indicates a want to wrest control of an area from its inhabitant. So yes, it does indicate hostile intent." She winks at Ignus.

Ralasha
2014-02-12, 10:54 AM
"One, we're not invaders. Technically, since some of our ancestors are from this plane. Which brings me to two, therefor, we are not hostile, even technically. Which bring me to three, again, we're not invaders. Or you'd be ash... or frogs. Haven't decided which one you would be if I was hostile yet. I didn't say I don't care. I said I don't interfere, besides, off you go to fix things, which of course means that as usual, I don't have to do anything."

The sounds of clashing forces sounds from the east of the fire (off to the right). She glances in that direction, and looks grumpy. "If they don't quit that I'm going to get annoyed."

TheThan
2014-02-14, 11:58 PM
vayle Nightdancer
HitPoints 28
AC 20
Status a little impatient

From underneath the hood, Vayle speaks out, I’m inclined to agree with Haruka, if you do indeed care for this land, why not interfere? But since you’re content to sit here and let this world die, someone might as well pick up the slack and try to at least do something.

Ralasha
2014-02-15, 03:19 AM
The last of Maan shakes his head. "Silence. I need to speak with the Irda. I was hoping you could get me there a bit faster, perhaps now?"

"And that would be... why you're still here? Why don't you go play like good little children." She steps down off of the fire, which again reduces as before, and grips Maan by the arm. "I was interfering, Enjoy being violated by barbarians dear. One after another, again and again and again. This is why I don't live here. You're all too stupid to listen." And they disapear in a faint flash of fire. Along with the camp, and all other within it.

You now stand in a depression in the foothills of the spine. To the east the mountains rise into the sky, and the barbarians can be seen charging where the camp was. Though you're uncertain as to how many there are.

((As a note to the players, she did say that she was interfering, but preferred to watch. And... yeah. Reading is important in a PbP. You got abandoned.))

"You have issues. Such hostility... as if I deserve it. Look at me, so obviously in your way. But no. I don't interfere because I never have to. Some ant always moves the rubbertree plant." she then grins at her own cleverness. I suppose I'll just pack up my camp and let the barbarians loot and pillage farther south in more civilized lands, will that make you happy? Lots of people will probably die. And while I do admittedly just watch... I did position my forces here to hold them at bay. You may wish to think before you speak, puny mortal.

Ralasha
2014-02-15, 04:18 AM
Oh, I forgot. Initiative please.

Ralasha
2014-02-28, 01:41 AM
So now, shall we continue without the AWOL players?

Morcleon
2014-03-02, 04:17 AM
Haruka rolls her eyes, then rematerializes her glaive. "Dammit, now we have to deal with this problem..."

"There aren't that many though, so I think we'll be fine." She flies up into the air, staring down at the incoming horde.

Haruka flies up about 100'.

How far away are they?

Ralasha
2014-03-03, 11:39 PM
They're about... 180 feet away and closing fast.

You see a rather familiar fire burning off towards the mountains, up upon a hill this time... and someone waving.

Lexin
2014-03-04, 11:55 AM
"Well... I am much more accustomed to duels than fighting whole armies... but who knows, it might be fun" says Liam as he prepares for the battle.

He moves to position 10 ft above the ground and manifests Share Pain power, linking himself and his psicrystal.

Laughing Dog
2014-03-04, 09:52 PM
"Immortals" swears Ragmund.

He then pulls his true form back out into the world. He then waits a few seconds before charging the nearest enemy.

Mind blade's back out:smallsigh: Also, he's waiting until the first enemy to get within 140 ft before charging him/her. Just before the attack he will expend his psionic focus in order to use Greater Psionic weapon. Rolls and stats for the charge will be in OOC thread

Ralasha
2014-03-05, 06:48 PM
The barbarians get within 60'. You can see each o them carrying an axe and a sword, with a shield on their backs. They are dressed in a variety of armors.

The front line throws their axes, and equip their shields.

[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2]

[roll3] [roll4]
[roll5]

[roll6] [roll7]
[roll8]

[roll9] [roll10]
[roll11]

[roll12] [roll13]
[roll14]

[roll15] [roll16]
[roll17]

[roll18] [roll19]
[roll20]

{table=header]A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J|K|L|M|N|O|P
1|||||||||||||b|b|b
2||||||||||||b|b|b|b
3|||||||||||b|b|b|b|
4|F|||||||||||b|b|b|b
5|F|||||||||||b|b|b|
6|||||||||||b|b|b|b|
7||||||||||||b|b|b|
8||||||||||||b|b|b|[/table]
b=barbarian
f=fire genasi :P (They didn't all leave, but you never said you checked, not all of them were in the camp.)

Please Insert yourself.

Morcleon
2014-03-13, 09:28 PM
Frowning at the massed orcs, Haruka drops down to about 10 feet above the ground, out of reach of the barbarians. She launches a bolt of sickly flickering violet energy into the back of their formation.

Move: Move down to N2, 10' off the ground, out of reach.

Standard: Eldritch blast the one in P1. Fort save DC 16 or be sickened for 1 minute.
Ranged Touch Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Ralasha
2014-03-13, 09:39 PM
((Not orcs, just barbarians.))

The barbarian is staggered, but standing.

[roll0]

And sickened! Yay!