PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Variety of a Warforged Fighter

Spore
2013-12-14, 10:33 PM
Greetings playground,

I ask on behalf of a new character in one of my rounds. He plays a Sword & Board Warforged Fighter. He spent his 2 Skills on Intimidate max. ranked as well as Knowledge Religion + History. It is a quite decent "tanky" build (115 HP, AC 31, Shield Mastery and the sort) and he is playing the Two Weapon Fighter Archetype.

In his 2. session playing the new character he noticed that his social skills are not only beyond terrible. He can't do anything besides Intimidate, then smash. And while the character is acceptable in the fighting parts, he has next to no utility. As I read, that is a main problem of fighters. Now to fix that problem.

What could he possibly and realistically do to improve his gameplay (besides retraining)? Is there a possiblity to save that concept?

Keep in mind that we have two backup concepts. A new character (druid, so variety won't be an issue at all) or the ressurrection of his deceased paladin (which, besides Diplomacy, is very fanatic and possibly the most LNish played paladin I know of). The Paladin would still not solve the on going problem of being terrible at skills.