PDA

View Full Version : is there anyway to gain extra bardic music uses?

Deca4531
2013-12-15, 02:56 AM
so I came acrossed something called meta magic song, which works kind of like divine meta magic except I burn bardic music uses instead of turn undead. With cleric it's much easier since they get more her charisma bonus.how can I make this work better for my character because I would love to be able to persist a few spells.

Cambrian
2013-12-15, 03:06 AM
The Extra Performance Feat (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/extra-performance---final) works in pathfinder.

Also the favored abilities for Gnomes, Half-Orcs, and Half-Elves grant additional round per day.

Rubik
2013-12-15, 03:07 AM
Extra Music feat in 3rd edition. C.Adv.

Deca4531
2013-12-15, 06:03 AM
I also know of a sword that gives plus 1 uses a day but its 6000h

Waker
2013-12-15, 07:41 AM
As Rubik suggested, Extra Music from CAdv is probably your best choice. Grants 4 extra uses of Bardic Music and can be taken multiple times.
Also try to avoid any dips into classes that don't progress BM so you don't lose uses.

Lokd0wn
2013-12-15, 08:06 AM
how can I make this work better for my character because I would love to be able to persist a few spells.

Do bear in mind that unless you get access to higher level spells via Sublime Chord or the like you'll only be able to persist level 0 spells because Metamagic Song has the following restriction - "You cannot use the Metamagic Song feat to add metamagic feats that would make the spell's effective level higher than the highest level of spell that you can cast normally.

Deca4531
2013-12-15, 09:31 PM
Do bear in mind that unless you get access to higher level spells via Sublime Chord or the like you'll only be able to persist level 0 spells because Metamagic Song has the following restriction - "You cannot use the Metamagic Song feat to add metamagic feats that would make the spell's effective level higher than the highest level of spell that you can cast normally.

My build dose include sublime cord.