PDA

View Full Version : [Pathfinder] Stealth in combat.

MizuDevil
2013-12-15, 09:16 PM
*Hi, I playing with a Rogue and have a Question about Stealth.
Can I use acrobatics and jump throw opponent, behind his bast where he will`n see me and use stealth as a part of move action (As I understand, with -10 penalty)?
Will I able to deal damage from sneak attack, if my stealth will be higher, than his perception? And will I attack him to his AC without Dex mod. (As I understand, if he don`t see me, he loses his Dex to AC?)?

*Also I have little question about flanking, will I take +2 and flank Enemy, ig I am in melee against him and my alyy are at 20 ft. range with gun?

*Can you give me some advice, what feat to take?
I am 6 lvl Rogue with (4th Feat from races bonus feat):
Feats: Two weapon fighting, Weapon Finess, Quick Draw
Rogue talent: Bleeding Attack, Fast Stealth, Offensive defence.

Jlerpy
2013-12-16, 01:10 AM
*Hi, I playing with a Rogue and have a Question about Stealth.
Can I use acrobatics and jump throw opponent, behind his bast where he will`n see me and use stealth as a part of move action (As I understand, with -10 penalty)?

If you mean can you tumble through someone's space and count that as going behind them so they can't see you, no, because there's no facing (unless of course you're using the optional facing rules).
If you tumbled through them and entered cover or concealment, then sure, I'd let that count as a distraction.

Will I able to deal damage from sneak attack, if my stealth will be higher, than his perception? And will I attack him to his AC without Dex mod. (As I understand, if he don`t see me, he loses his Dex to AC?)?

If you successfully hide, yes.

*Also I have little question about flanking, will I take +2 and flank Enemy, ig I am in melee against him and my alyy are at 20 ft. range with gun?.

I believe you have to both be adjacent to flank.