PDA

View Full Version : PF: Oracle Help Needed!.

Damian1335
2013-12-16, 05:07 AM
Hello!. I've been for the past few days trying to build an oracle I was actually happy with, I've just been unable to decide on really any part of it, and really could use some help/Suggestions.

First off, I would like to be a Support Oracle, Preferably fairly good with Knowledge's.
My Party Consists of:
Paladin Focusing mostly on being the Tank, and face in certain situations.
Soulknife: Playing bit of a change on the Pisonic of the same name, he's mostly just focusing on being the front line main damage dealer.
Shadow Assassin: Third Party Class with some changes on it, Focused on range damage, and taking down bigger targets.
Sorcerer: Focused on Control for the most part, and the face in shadier situations.

All Pathfinder books allowed, third party is open to suggestion. 25 Point buy.

Few other comments: Largely interested in playing an oracle due to the role-play aspect of the campaign itself. The rest of the group is going to be optimized (But not Min/Maxed, as far as I know.). And, specifically is the Seer Archetype any good, or worth looking at/taking.

Finally Sorry if this is a bit Scatter brained I just want to make sure that I put out everything needed to be known, hope this wasn't to.. Hard to read.