PDA

View Full Version : has Red Cloak grown his eye back?

DiamondHooHaMan
2013-12-16, 08:55 PM
I have a thought that RC has probably already grown his eyeball back and just never takes off the eye patch. it makes sense to secretly act against X's orders in a way he won't find about.... because that's almost all he has been doing for decades now.

also how cool would it be for Red Cloak to tear off the eyepatch and reveal an eye at the exact moment he betrays :xykon: ?

Keltest
2013-12-16, 09:02 PM
Theres already a thread about this, and the conclusion would be that it would be pretty dumb to risk growing back his eyeball when he cant use it.

Xelbiuj
2013-12-16, 09:17 PM
RC explicitly said he was done taking dumb risks. Why, other than spite or to reassure himself that "hes in control" would he do that?

NihhusHuotAliro
2013-12-16, 09:36 PM
I have a thought that RC has probably already grown his eyeball back and just never takes off the eye patch. it makes sense to secretly act against X's orders in a way he won't find about.... because that's almost all he has been doing for decades now.

also how cool would it be for Red Cloak to tear off the eyepatch and reveal an eye at the exact moment he betrays :xykon: ?

That would be SO COOL. It would give me frigging chills.

Also, there's the theory that Redcloack gave himself another... hole in an unfortunate position so that he could grow an eye and still have more eyes than... you know.

FlawedParadigm
2013-12-16, 09:46 PM
Y'know, this reminds me, I kind of hope next book opens with Team Evil. Aside from the brief cameo they just had, we really haven't heard from them in detail since Tsukiko died...how long ago? Be nice to have another MitD hint and see how the Redcloak/Xykon dynamic is doing these days.

Ræx
2013-12-17, 01:20 AM
Xykon strikes me as someone who isn't very prone to caring. If Redcloak grew back his eye, Xykon would probably just mock the passive-aggressive gesture as 'the best he could do' to defy him, because he knows he doesn't have the backbone to try anything else as he made abundantly clear in SoD. Then he'd probably make him perform some demeaning task, like spring cleaning without zombie help.

Forikroder
2013-12-17, 01:31 AM

he could always grow it back while giving Xykon his farewell speech