PDA

View Full Version : Halfling Warsling Sniper

tricktroller
2013-12-17, 03:51 PM
Hey again Folks of the Playground,
Once again I have found a concept I want to tool around with.

The halfling rogue warsling sniper character!

So with the help of the AEG feat book feat Visionary which has a high wis as a prereq I can cast arrow mind at will all day. With this I can flank without gaining the +2 to hit since I won't be using a melee weapon and fire off slings into opponents that I flank!

Now this has a number of nifty things attached to it. For one I am small so +1 to hit, I rolled and 18 and put it into dex and another into Wis so I have +5 from dex, halflings get a +1 to hit with thrown weapons and slings, I get an extra D6 sneak attack on ranged attacks!

So here is how the build goes so far!

Stats
Str 12
Dex 20
Con 16
Int 14
Wis 18
Cha 10

Rogue 1/Fighter 1/Swordsage 2/ Rogue 3/ Warsling Sniper 6/ Rogue 7

Feats
Flaw 1 Point blank shot
Flaw 2 Precise Shot
1st Visionary Arrow mind
F1 EWP Warsling
3rd EWP Halfling Skiprock (wish I could take imp weapon familiarity for both of these but oh well)
6th ?
9th ?
12th ?
15th ?
18th ?

This nets me a grand total of 10d6 sneak attack, 16 BAB some stances and maneuvers, and a decent skill monkey.

Now I thought about taking TWF so that I can launch two attacks during a turn that I am hiding but I figure it would be easier to buy those gloves that allow for that madness.

Maneuvers - distracting ember, counter charge, sudden leap, (wolffang strike if I take twf in place of blistering flourish), Blistering flourish, mighty throw, Minotaur rush, Fire Riposte.

Stances - Island of blades and step of the wind

So guys what do you think?

tricktroller
2013-12-17, 05:05 PM
Hmmm, does no one see anything wrong with my build? No suggestions for feats?