PDA

View Full Version : The adventures Of a Irish Cowboy, a Catfolk, and a Tiefling

Lycin
2013-12-18, 04:17 AM
This is a Campaign Journal Written from the Perspective of my character (and thus any out of game comments i find important will be like this){ Sarah's notes in character}. My Character is a Rakshasha Tiefling Warmage, Who really wishes she had learned to be a bard. in a 3.5 Campaign. With the exception of Descriptions, and back story sections.

Sarah Damien- After Getting lost in the jungle and talking to Crazy Flying snakes. Which Ended with her being taught very simple magic. She Ran into a Catfolk Knight who helped her back home. She is currently apprenticed to someone she considers a master bard hoping to change her current path in life. She keeps A Journal of her and her parties adventures. She has White and black tiger stripped Hair with a rainbow feather tied to her ponytail, Cat ears, and tail with the same Color Pattern. Her Eyes are Bright red, And Skin is pale and does not change color even when in sunlight for an extended Period Generally Dressed In Bright Colors, With Boots. She is 5'5" and 99 pounds

Tanner McGillacutty- An Irish Cowboy.. Do i really need a description for that? back story wise though. His wife was possessed killed their children and left him for dead, He Carries Pistols named after his Daughters lilly and rose. He Is looking for his Wife to end her rampage. 5'8"

Tor'hir(NPC)- A Gray furred Male catfolk, a Knight Who has Dedicated Himself to the Protection of Sarah and Tanner. 6'

Aria- An Elf Cleric Found in a box!... haven't got a description from her player so... Sterotyped femlale elf go!

Kara- A Human Ranger, a Archer... another character that i have no back story or description for so... yah

Callabero- a Spellscale paladin, His blue Dragon ancestry show through from his Blue scaled neck and light blue hair. a Temple guardian of Isis. Thinks his father is a lay-about, and that his mother is The perfect priestess. We Rescued him from a pit.

Leera(Npc)- a Female Half-elf bard, we just met her so no backstory. Dark hair and tanned skin, slightly taller than Sarah.

WhiteCrow(a player character Kinda)- Sarah's Mentor, a Human bard/druid, Black Haired With Feather tied. Dark skinned With White Shamanistic face paint.

All of this information is taken From the Journal Kept by the Character of Sarah Damien, as such if she misses something via a check or something any info she is not told is left out.

I left White Crow after her advice.. mainly do to the fact i look like a cat and while Children Love that Adults are more Concerned with what i am if they notice the tail and ears are attached.=, that i try to entertain Children as My Practice in her absence.

Tor'hir, Tanner and I walk into a town called Kingsholme hoping to find rest, mainly for Tor'hir who Insists on having the longest watch while we a traveling. Everyone Seems cautious, and withdrawn.

We Walk into the inn and tavern. A rather loud Dwarf Walks out of the back having a heated Discussion with a Armored Female Human{gah i forgot their names!}, He walks Up to us, and starts by asking if we are adventures. when I say "Yes" his eyes light up and he Tells us " I would like to Hire you to find some missing people and solve the mystery what is going on." I ask " Can i have more information than that?" the Armored Female says " The Yerlings have disappeared while intering their family member, and when we sent our best guards to look into it they vanished as well." Tanner Replies " We will help but i have a question." The Dwarf asks" What?" Tanner Replies " Seen a Woman named Morgana McGillacutty?" The Armored Female and Dwarf both respond with no. I said "Well Tor'hir needs sleep, but we can certainly check it out in the morning." { Maybe i should write these in 3rd Person would make it easier to make into a story later.}

I managed to entertain a large group of children With my hand Puppets and stories. while Tanner and Torhir were eating! The clapped and cheered i felt Nice for once in my life. The parents didn't seem to notice that my ears and tail were not part of my costume, so all the better even a few of them seemed Entertained!{Maybe I should Learn Some epics/Ballads and invest in a longer dress to hid my tail and a hat, and try to entertain Some Adults in taverns for money}

The Gaurd Captain Leads us to the graveyard as she reaches for her key to the gate she notices something and says "The gate should not be opened" Tanner says "well that can't be good"{ gah i will have to ask her name when we get back to town ... i feel bad now}

Well tell me what you think. First time I've tried something like this so. i would like constructive Criticism.

Lycin
2013-12-19, 07:54 PM
Well we continued into the graveyard
The guards Were dead killed by wolves. Near Statues, Outside of the Mausoleum. We fought some zombies, some of them were people we were looking for. We found Tira Yerling though her family were killed. Found an elf named Aria. {Elf is nice Enough seems to dislike tanner}. we Took Tira Back to town.
Upon returning after resting we found a Puzzle Door! I Manage To solve it by having Tor'Hir and Tanner move the floor tiles around to Match the Picture of the Weird Multi-eyed creature.
Skeleton Wolves attack us,{Positioning is bad i can't get a clear Shot}. We come out victorious But, Tor'hir is hurt Pretty badly.
Zombified Ogre, Able to get around and help fight it.
Weird gangly creature, Tried to Strangle Torhir. Weird dog looking creature, Spit acid at Me causing me to pass out... Tanner said i woke up to quick and was faking but i wasn't!, Strange Hobgoblins with zombie version of themselves, shot at us with bows. they didn't manage much
A water Creature Spoke to us asking us to leave this place of rest, Tanner made a point of not listening to loot the weird hobgoblins. There are a lot of statues of people Who's names and deeds are lost to history. lever disguised as a dagger in one of the statues.
Statue with Riddle about a crank. two as on can win the day, the one with two shows the way, brave the blade to break the seal, twist the knife it will reveal. Tanner gets Ambushed by a rat man(Garjuk). The rat man Surrendered. Part of a group of tomb robbers, Xeron is looking for something Yuan-ti Sorcerer (Snake Person). Krutad Hobgoblin Priest can animate the dead. Human Named Kara... Kinda rude. {I mean, Seriously who says "Well your not the strangest thing I've seen" to their rescuer? I Mean hi thank you... is that so hard?}Apparently Attacked by the weird dog and got lost, then got ambushed by garjuk.