PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Help me name / build / theme my vitalist/thrallherd!

Viduus
2013-12-18, 05:12 AM
HERE'S WHAT I HAVE SO FAR. (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=736296)

Party set up (may change depending on death, backup characters in brackets):-
Halfling rogue skillmonkey / stabber (Kitsune bard buffer / debuffer)
Dwarf barbarian / fighter (Flame-based rage prophet)
Human wizard

I have a ludicrous amount of stats to play with (the DM gave us a stat array like so: 18, 16, 14, 14, 12, 10), and any thralls that I get will probably have the same.

So, first things first. Theme. I was thinking of two separate ideas. Either a bondage king kind of character who gets off on inflicting pain (rather blasé, really) OR a relatively normal guy inexplicably surrounded by beautiful women (a piss take of the harem anime genre, and something literally every player in the game will appreciate). I was either going to reflavour the sadist / life leech / soulthief abilities to fit the second or just change the concept around. Any ideas on this? Or ideas on a better theme?

Secondly, my build. What does everyone think of it? Is it a good stronk build? Any suggestions on what feats to change around / take in the future? Please note the fact that I had a hand in building the other player's characters and, whilst I enjoy my characters more thematically orientated (for STRONK ROLEPLAY), their's are easily the very best that those classes can achieve. (Except maybe for the wizard... But let's not talk about that).

Thirdly, thralls. I have no idea. I really don't want anything that'll take the limelight from other players and I want it to fit whatever theme I'm going for, but I'd rather the thralls weren't COMPLETELY out of the lime light (since they're either going to be utter masochists or lovestruck retarded anime girls).

And, finally, a name. Give me something fun to play with, please.

Please help me, GITP, you're my only hope.

Viduus
2013-12-18, 01:16 PM
Nope? :( I am saddened.

Viduus
2013-12-20, 04:05 AM
I so ronery.