PDA

View Full Version : Game setting help

Egglooter
2013-12-20, 07:58 PM
So I'm working on world well actually a lot of worlds well actually just four and then a side pocket thing so as I was saying. 3 worlds that I am sort of having trouble with are heaven ,hell, and purgatory, heaven

(Good) Heaven will seem aloof and cold .Where good guy(god)and the virtues rule 7 main ones (will have a separate post about them having trouble) and then lesser virtues and regular ditizens ( I love that word ditizens) who all have a virtue as a sort of defining feature pillar of there personality sorta.
So i am having trouble coming up with cities and what the environment should be like besides its somewhat mountainous and cold.

(Neutral )Purgatory is a university that encompasses the entire world 7 main schools (death,time,space ,war/peace,luck , inspiration ,nature) inspired by the incarnations of immortality series changed out fate for luck added inspiration and space but each school has a head master who is in charge of said school so no main leader for this one and then each school is filled with students of said aspect. I have this one mostly done but need some help thinking of what other school like suicide would be under death and things like that

(Evil) Hell is where the bad dude (satan ,lucifer, whatever you want to call him)
Is In charge and the sins below him each sin has a separate place of work. And then lesser sins (lies, deceit, vengeance) in general just want some help making the world and names of towns really

Jakodee
2013-12-20, 10:50 PM
And that is why seven is a magic number timely.