PDA

View Full Version : Help me with DW PF Build

UmpteenthDoctor
2013-12-21, 09:58 PM
Ok so the game is Gestalt PF and at level 10.

Now we can use 3.5 PrCs and we can run two PrCs at the same time so long as only one is a caster class.

What I want from the build is not just his knowledge skills and so forth but also just how badass he is to his foes. They all fear him and yeah in DND he might just have to do some serious damage output.

Also two traits are allowed for each character so I am total dirt with that stuff, if someone can help with it.

I was thinking Wizard obviously for knowledge skills and so forth. But if there is a better idea, I am all for it.

JHShadon
2013-12-21, 10:16 PM
If you want to use knowledge skills to identify weaknesses a Half-Orc Inquisitor can do a great job with that with the favoured class bonus and Monster Lore adding Wis bonus to knowledge checks for identifying weaknesses, it doesn't have Knowledge(Local) but there's probably a few traits for that if your other class doesn't have it, for the other side of the gestalt that depends on what you want to do, do you want to attack with melee attacks, ranged attacks, or spells?

UmpteenthDoctor
2013-12-21, 10:23 PM
He can attack with either ranged or spells either works.

Well he is gonna be a Samsaran for flavor, the reincarnating aspect at least.

JHShadon
2013-12-21, 10:38 PM
Well with Samsaran you won't have to worry about the Knowledge(Local) gap, a few choices for ranged attacks with WIS-synergy are the Zen Archer Monk (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/monk/archetypes/paizo---monk-archetypes/zen-archer), Ranger, and the Gunslinger, for casting there are three Wis-based Full casters I know of, Druid, Cleric and the Empyreal Bloodline (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/sorcerer/archetypes/paizo---sorcerer-archetypes/wildblooded/empyreal) Sorcerer. I'm not much of an optimiser so I don't know what the best choice would be so you'll have to do some research of your own or wait for a more knowledgeable Playgrounder to give you more information.