PDA

View Full Version : (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders DICE



Pages : [1] 2 3 4

maggie_mcknife
2013-12-22, 07:52 AM
This is a placeholder post!

maggie_mcknife
2013-12-22, 08:00 AM
Red's Perception check: [roll0]

Ven's Sense Motive vs Brin: [roll1]

Bhaakon
2013-12-23, 02:17 AM
Brin's untrained Knowledge (Local): [roll0]

Desril
2013-12-23, 03:53 PM
Setsuna's Local check [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2013-12-30, 11:45 AM
Rico
Perception: [roll0]
Heal: [roll1]
Survival: [roll2]

Red
Perception: [roll3]
Heal: [roll4]
Survival: [roll5]

Desril
2014-01-01, 03:15 AM
Acrobatics to jump down the pit [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-02, 09:30 AM
Reflex save: [roll0]
CMB: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-04, 08:01 AM
Initiative Rolls
Sirus: [roll0]
Setsuna: [roll1]
Rico: [roll2]
Red: [roll3]

Zombie Lord: [roll4]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-04, 08:06 AM
Taladron: [roll0]
Brin: [roll1]

Desril
2014-01-04, 05:15 PM
Huh, yeah, looks like MW is down...1 rank, 3 class, 3 int, should put Setsuna's knowledge religion at +7. I'll adjust later if it's wrong.

[roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-05, 09:06 AM
CMB to break loose: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-06, 10:49 AM
CMB to break loose: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-06, 10:53 AM
Will save: [roll0] (includes +4 Channel Resistance)

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-06, 11:46 AM
And again: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-01-07, 08:45 PM
Perception zombie: [roll0]

Perception surroundings: [roll1]

Desril
2014-01-07, 09:18 PM
Perception! [roll0]

...and optimism has me go ahead and roll the survival [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-07, 11:02 PM
Survival: [roll0]

Miraqariftsky
2014-01-08, 11:14 AM
Survival! Track that bogey! [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-01-09, 02:50 AM
Perception on the axe: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-01-09, 10:30 PM
Brin's fort check: [roll0]

Desril
2014-01-09, 11:41 PM
Setsuna's shirt check [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-13, 01:37 AM
Perception: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-13, 01:44 AM
Survival: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-13, 02:32 AM
DEX check: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-13, 02:34 AM
Another DEX check: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-01-14, 07:48 PM
Perception: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-01-15, 08:58 PM
Fixed diplomacy roll: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-01-15, 09:44 PM
Sense motive: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-01-17, 01:59 AM
CLW: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-01-17, 08:14 PM
Sense motive: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-18, 12:00 PM
Sirus
Sense Motive: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-21, 06:32 AM
Will Save: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-01-21, 11:12 PM
Sense motive: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-24, 08:37 AM
Initiative Rolls:
Sirus: [roll0]
Brin: [roll1]
Setsuna: [roll2]

Pidgit: [roll3]
Doctor: [roll4]

Desril
2014-01-24, 01:56 PM
K: Local that I forgot to roll [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-24, 09:09 PM
AoO:
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Fort Save: [roll2]

Attack: [roll3]
Damage: [roll4]
Fort Save: [roll5]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-24, 09:16 PM
Perception: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-01-24, 11:50 PM
Crit confirm: [roll0]
damage: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-25, 09:46 PM
Will Save: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-27, 08:50 PM
Will Save: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-27, 09:08 PM
Perception:
Red: [roll0]
Taladron: [roll1]

Stealth:
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-27, 09:20 PM
STR checks:
Red: [roll0]
Z: [roll1]

Bhaakon
2014-01-27, 10:22 PM
Perception: [roll0]

Desril
2014-01-27, 11:11 PM
Perception [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-28, 09:11 PM
Rico's Perception check: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-28, 09:57 PM
STR checks:
Red: [roll0]
Z1: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-29, 08:14 PM
Initiative Rolls
Sirus: [roll0]
Setsuna: [roll1]
Rico: [roll2]
Red: [roll3]
Taladron: [roll4]
Brin: [roll5]

Zombies:
Z1: [roll6]
Z2: [roll7]
Z3: [roll8]
Z4: [roll9]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-29, 08:19 PM
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Attack: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]
Attack: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5]

Attack: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-29, 09:51 PM
AoOs:

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Attack: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-31, 10:00 AM
Attack 1: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Attack 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-31, 10:08 AM
Including effects of Enlarge Person and flanking with Sirus, Attack on Z3

Attack 1: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Attack 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-31, 10:09 AM
Confirm Critical - Attack: [roll0], Damage: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-31, 10:19 AM
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-31, 10:35 AM
Sirus be Tripping

Trip 1: [roll0]
Trip 2: [roll1]
Trip 3: [roll2]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-31, 10:45 AM
Channel Resistance +4

Z1: [roll0]
Z2: [roll1]
Z3: [roll2]
Z4: [roll3]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-31, 10:50 AM
Z2
Attack 1: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Attack 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Z4
Attack 1: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5]
Attack 2: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7]

maggie_mcknife
2014-01-31, 10:54 AM
AoO to get up - Attack: [roll0], Damage: [roll1]

Desril
2014-01-31, 05:54 PM
Concentration to Cast Defensively [roll0] (DC 16)

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-02, 07:50 AM
AoO
Red - Attack: [roll0], Damage: [roll1]
Sirus - Attack: [roll2], Damage: [roll3]

Attack: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5]

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-02, 07:52 AM
Attack 2: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-02, 07:57 AM
Including effects of Enlarge Person and flanking with Sirus, Full Attack on Z1

Attack 1: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Attack 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-02, 08:00 AM
Confirm Critical - Attack: [roll0], Damage: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-05, 11:59 PM
Sense Motive: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-02-08, 07:43 PM
Perception to hear Caizarlu: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-02-08, 07:47 PM
Know (Religion): [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-02-18, 07:35 PM
Sense motive: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-20, 09:38 PM
Red
HP: 27/36
AC 20

"There will be branches... at the beach." Red doesn't want to spill any more blood today if it can be helped, and the thought of sparring in the Garrison yard when the memory of Cipriano laughing as he dodged Rico's massive sword was still a little too fresh.

She can feel the coolness of the black sand all the way through her boots, yielding, crunching as she walks over to a washed up drift-log. The wood is swollen with sea water, damp and gritty with sand, but it would suffice for now. She hacks off a length roughly the length of Setsuna's sword and tosses it at the tiefling, before carving out two shorter sticks for herself.

Removing her kukri belt, Red carefully arranges her blades on the floor before grasping her improvised sticks and turning to face Setsuna. Setsuna's hair almost glows in the moonlight, her loose clothing flowing in the breeze. It was funny to think that Setsuna was really a princess from Tien-xia.

"... " People from Tien-xia were supposed to bow or something before a duel, right? Red wasn't sure. All the same, she raises her sticks in salute, taking a moment to compose herself before dashing in.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Desril
2014-02-20, 10:52 PM
Setsuna
HP 28
AC 18

Following Red, mostly lost in thought along the way, Setsuna takes the offered piece of wood and flourishes it to test its weight and the feel.

Deciding that it was good enough, she turns to face the half-Minkian girl whose hair contrasts the blue of the sea. On another night, Setsuna might've found it amusing to be playing with sticks like this in the middle of the night, but improvised weapons or no, right now, it's a duel. Bowing in response to Red's salute, she readies her log just before the ex-thief gets into striking distance and parries her faux-kukri to countering with a horizontal strike of her own.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Since it seems you added in weapon focus, I'm guessing these effectively count as regular weapons of our prefered type?

Really not much of a point in a spoiler tag on this one, is there?

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-20, 11:57 PM
OOC: Correct. Just to make things easier, though if you like, we could halve all damage to make things last longer. :smallcool: Also, Red's half Tien-shu. Not Tien-min!

Rounding up half of 9 to 5...

Red
HP: 22/36
AC 20

Grunting as Setsuna deals her a solid thwack across the stomach, Red whirls and does her best to hit the tiefling across the arms.

Attack 1: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Attack 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Desril
2014-02-21, 12:06 AM
OOC: Heh, sorry, been a while since I read everyone's backstories, I just remembered Tian. And we can't edit the dice thread...damn.

Setsuna
HP 28
AC 18

Leaping back to avoid Red's spinning strike, Setsuna charges, slashing upward in the moment the twirl ends and before the rogue can regain her proper footing.

Attack [roll0]
Damage[roll1]

Desril
2014-02-21, 01:22 AM
Critical Confirmation [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-21, 01:30 AM
Red
HP: 17/36
AC 20

Even with a branch off a dead tree and with armour on, Setsuna's blow still manages to make Red stagger backwards from the impact. Perhaps Setsuna would be an excellent sell-sword, if she ever took that path. Much better than Red, at any rate.

Smiling despite herself, Red lunges forward once more, essaying to break through the tiefling's defence.

Attack 1: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Attack 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Desril
2014-02-21, 01:31 AM
....a nat 20 and a nat 1 paired up on a TWF attack. Don't see that very often. I'm impressed :smallwink:

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-21, 01:32 AM
Confirm Critical:
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Desril
2014-02-21, 01:37 AM
OOC: Oh right, I can't edit these, probably should've saved that for when I actually post :smallfrown:

Setsuna
HP 23/28
AC 18

Attempting to parry a blow that seems to have gone wide leaves the tiefling open to Red's other attack, landing what could've been a potentially fatal blow if this was a life or death battle. Grinning past the pain, Setsuna jumps back and concentrates on the battle single-mindedly. All thought of her past, including the emotional force put into her earlier strikes, rapidly becomes buried in studying the ex-thief's movements and predicting where to strike and dodge next.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-21, 02:43 AM
Red
HP: 17/36
AC 20

Speed, little one. You cannot overwhelm with your size, but you can be quick, swift as the wind.

Rathi hadn't likely put it in mind that Red would ever have to fight someone of her height. After all, Rathi had practiced the way of the blade for the benefit of spirit and soul, not gold. Would Rathi have been disappointed to learn that Red had become a mercenary? Putting what she'd learnt to use by beating others up and killing?

The thought goes unanswered as Red slashes outwards with both hands at the same time, looking to follow up.

Attack 1: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Attack 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Desril
2014-02-21, 10:02 AM
(Rounding up, so 3 damage)

Setsuna
HP 20/28
AC 18

Not being fast enough to evade both strikes, Setsuna feels a solid thwack against her arm as she tries to back off slightly and use both her and her weapon's extra reach over Red to her advantage.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-21, 10:36 AM
OOC: Dammit. I should've gotten Red healed up before this fight! Oh welp. :smalltongue:

Red
HP: 12/36
AC 20

Even as she takes the brunt of Setsuna's attack squarely on her shoulder, the bruised spot from where the zombies at the sanatorium had struck suddenly twinges with a vengeance, causing Red to wince and hiss softly.

Come on... Focus. Don't make it... easy. Red sets her jaw tight and forces herself to keep her eyes on Setsuna, who is circling just beyond reach. Keeping her breathing shallow to avoid aggravating her ribs, Red bides her time, waiting for an opening before she moves in once more.

Attack 1: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Attack 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Desril
2014-02-21, 11:34 AM
OOC: Retroactively say she got healed before taking Setsuna to the beach? Fluff it as temporary HP from her desire to win? I don't mind, it wasn't really fair that you didn't start at full.


Setsuna
HP 20
AC 18

Entirely focused on the fight and Red now, Vinder's words vanish into the recesses of Setsuna's mind while Red's stance stays in the forefront. She's stronger than I am, but I'm faster. As long as I don't get backed into a corner and keep dodging I can win. That in mind, the tiefling spots an opening in Red's most recent attack and raises her stick to swing downward at her opponent's shoulder, not wanting to hit her head and possibly cause a real injury.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-21, 12:36 PM
OOC: Nah, s'ok. Realistically, Red wouldn't have remembered to heal up either.

Red
HP: 12/36
AC 20

It was extremely difficult to break through Setsuna's defences. And the tiefling wasn't even using magic either. Red nods grimly to herself as she continues the assault. There were definitely advantages to being smart and knowing how to make magic.


Attack 1: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Attack 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Desril
2014-02-21, 01:13 PM
OOC: Alright, but I hope it doesn't hurt Red's psyche anymore when she loses because she didn't think to heal up first, though I suppose she was doing this more for Setsuna's sake than her own anyway.

Setsuna
HP 17
AC 18

Taking a strong blow, the tiefling stumbles back a bit to regain the distance advantage before swiftly shifting her stance to make an upward strike with the improvised katana. Stay focused, another hit or two like that would kill me if this was a real fight!

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-21, 10:14 PM
OOC: Red's a big girl. And she's worked as a mercenary for almost 5 years of her life. Losing a duel isn't something she'd throw a tantrum over. Besides, she already knows she isn't likely to win. :smallwink:

Red
HP: 17/36
AC 20

Sensing rather than realising the shift in Setsuna's mood, Red does her best to maintain striking distance, keeping her weight on the balls of her feet. Yes, being fast might work if she was fighting someone bigger. But Setsuna was only a little taller... and she was definitely faster. Perhaps a stronger defence might work?

In the darkness, it is easier to spot Setsuna's white hair than the rest of her. Red bides her time before lashing out, aiming for the shoulders. It wasn't as though she was looking to kill.

Attack 1: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Attack 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Desril
2014-02-21, 10:50 PM
Setsuna
HP 13/28
AC 18

Hit once more, this time Setsuna ignores the stinging sensation in her shoulder in an effort to counter-attack and slash at Red's exposed side before she can recover from her own lunge.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-21, 11:23 PM
rd
HP: 17/36
AC 20[/b]

OOC: I'm out right now, so I'm just gonna roll the dice.

Attack: [roll0]
Dmg: [roll1]
Attack: [roll2]
Dmg: [roll3]

Desril
2014-02-22, 12:09 AM
(OOC: That's fair, have fun wherever you're at)

Setsuna
HP 11/28
AC 18

Grimacing more at her own slip up than the sudden impact of Red's retaliatory assault, Setsuna backs off and takes a moment to take a breath before renewing her attack.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-22, 12:23 AM
Red
HP: 17/36
AC 20

Attack: [roll0]
Dmg: [roll1]
Attack: [roll2]
Dmg: [roll3]

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-22, 12:24 AM
Confirm Critical
Attack: [roll0]
Dmg: [roll1]

Desril
2014-02-22, 01:01 AM
OOC: Well, you certainly turned this around. I should've stayed up and finished the fight while I was still rolling well I guess

Setsuna is down to one hit will KO her, so should we end the fight here, or duke it out until one of us has to be carried back to the tavern? :smallamused:

Setsuna
HP 3/28
AC 21 (Fighting Defensively)

Suddenly finding herself overwhelmed by Red's aggressive and painful that one's going to leave a mark, assault, Setsuna takes up a defensive posture and attempts another counter-attack, doing her best not to leave herself open, knowing that she won't be able to endure another hit.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-22, 04:56 AM
OOC: ... What kind of person do you take Red for?! :smallbiggrin:

Red
HP: 17/38
AC 20

Abruptly realising that she's used too much force, Red immediately backs off after dodging Setsuna's blow, letting her sticks drop to the ground before holding her hands up.

"I am sorry. I... did not mean to..." Red pushes her hair out of her eyes before extending a hand to Setsuna, worried that she might have done mischief.

Desril
2014-02-22, 02:10 PM
Setsuna

Shaking her head and taking a deep breath to calm down from the fight after Red drops the sticks, Setsuna drops her log as well, realizing how ragged her breathing had become and accepting that she'd lost this one.

Draining though it was, it was enough to completely get the tiefling's mind off Vinder's words and her own past. Grinning she takes the offered hand and replies to the overly-worried Red, "No need to apologize, we are not really sparring if neither of us get hit." After a short pause she continues, "You are stronger than before, I could not keep up with you this time."

bcool999
2014-02-25, 09:22 PM
OOC: Perception rolls hidden in knowledge checks about statues!?!?! Madness! :smalltongue:

Perception: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-26, 06:36 AM
Perception: [roll0]
Survival: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-26, 06:37 AM
Brin's Perception check (which didn't roll in Bhaakon's post): [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-02-28, 08:29 AM
Perception: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-02-28, 10:39 PM
Crow perception: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-02-28, 10:41 PM
Crow knowledge (Religion): [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-03-01, 09:11 AM
Perception: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-01, 10:38 AM
Perception: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-02, 09:51 AM
PCs Initiative:
Sirus: [roll0]
Setsuna: [roll1]

Enemies:
RS 1: [roll2]
RS 2: [roll3]
RS 3: [roll4]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-02, 09:58 AM
Damage: [roll0]

Fort Save 1: [roll1]
Fort Save 2: [roll2]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-02, 10:11 AM
Sirus's AoO - Attack: [roll0], Damage: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-02, 10:14 AM
Damage: [roll0]

Fort Save 1: [roll1]
Fort Save 2: [roll2]

Setsuna's AoO - Attack: [roll3], Damage: [roll4]

Swarm takes half damage.

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-02, 10:30 AM
Damage: [roll0]

Fort Save 1: [roll1]
Fort Save 2: [roll2]

Sirus's AoO - Attack: [roll3], Damage: [roll4]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-03, 09:09 AM
Perception: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-03, 09:29 AM
Damage: [roll0]

Fort Save: [roll1]

Sirus's AoO - Attack: [roll2], Damage: [roll3]


Damage: [roll4]

Fort Save 1: [roll5]
Fort Save 2: [roll6]

Setsuna's AoO - Attack: [roll7], Damage: [roll8]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-03, 09:36 AM
Confirm Critical: Attack: [roll0], Damage: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-03, 09:41 AM
RS 4: [roll0]
RS 5: [roll1]
RS 6: [roll2]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-06, 11:47 AM
Party Initiatives:
Rico: [roll0]
Red: [roll1]
Taladron: [roll2]
Brin: [roll3]

Enemy Initiatives:
CS a: [roll4]
CS b: [roll5]
CS c: [roll6]
CS d: [roll7]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-06, 11:58 AM
CS d: [roll0]
CS a: [roll1]
CS b: [roll2]

Taladron's Fort Save: [roll3]
Red's Fort Save: [roll4]
Brin's Fort Save: [roll5]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-06, 12:15 PM
CS c: [roll0]

Brin's Fort Save: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-06, 12:28 PM
CS d: [roll0]
CS a: [roll1]
CS b: [roll2]

Rico's Fort Save: [roll3]
Red's Fort Save: [roll4]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-06, 12:42 PM
Sirus: [roll0]
Setsuna: [roll1]

Desril
2014-03-06, 11:04 PM
Just to see if Setsuna recognizes the carrionstorm...[roll0]


And since I'm about to post anyway, might as well do the
Attack [roll1]
Damage [roll2]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-08, 09:59 PM
Damage: [roll0]

Fort Save: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-08, 10:02 PM
Will Saves:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-09, 01:21 AM
Red
Reflex save: [roll0]
Will save: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-09, 01:09 PM
RS 2 and 3

Damage: [roll0] - Setsuna
Damage: [roll1] - Setsuna

GM can't be arsed to roll fortitude saves for these two RS because it is late and she wants to go to sleep. Setsuna and Sirus already have filth fever anyway, Setsuna has been readying the move for so long I'd feel bad if I negated the roll, and Sirus has rolls he needs to use up.

RS 4 and 5 and 6

Damage: [roll2] - Setsuna
Damage: [roll3] - Sirus
Damage: [roll4] - Sirus

Setsuna's Fort Save: [roll5]
Sirus's Fort Save: [roll6]
Sirus's Fort Save: [roll7]

Miraqariftsky
2014-03-12, 11:06 AM
Caramba! Sorry, forgot the Perception! [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-03-13, 12:28 AM
Perception [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-03-15, 01:35 AM
Brin: [roll0]
Red: [roll1]

Desril
2014-04-03, 11:21 AM
For that perception roll I screwed up in the IC

[roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-03, 11:34 AM
Perception: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-03, 11:35 AM
Survival: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-05, 01:47 AM
(Ring of MD +5)
Disable Device: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-04-05, 12:05 PM
Heal check: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-07, 12:31 PM
Perception: [roll0]

Desril
2014-04-07, 12:42 PM
Does Setsuna know if ghouls can talk?

K: Religion [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-04-09, 10:42 PM
Perception: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-04-09, 10:44 PM
Perception part 2: [roll0]

Desril
2014-04-09, 10:46 PM
Well, on the off chance I pull this off...

Perception [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-10, 10:25 AM
Party Initiative:
Sirus: [roll0]
Brin: [roll1]
Setsuna: [roll2]
Red: [roll3]
Rico: [roll4]
Taladron: [roll5]

Enemy Initiative:
Ghoul 1: [roll6]
Ghoul 2: [roll7]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-11, 10:21 PM
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-15, 08:24 AM
STR check: [roll0]

Desril
2014-04-16, 08:52 AM
Casting Mirror Image. How many Setsunas do we see?

[roll0]

Desril
2014-04-16, 08:55 AM
...damnit, it's [roll0] not 1d3...

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-17, 09:58 PM
Round 1:
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Round 2:
Attack: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]
Extra Attack: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5]

Round 3:
Attack 1: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7]
Attack 2: [roll8]
Damage: [roll9]
Extra Attack: [roll10]
Damage: [roll11]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-18, 02:43 AM
Party Initiative:
Sirus: [roll0]
Brin: [roll1]
Setsuna: [roll2]
Red: [roll3]
Rico: [roll4]
Taladron: [roll5]

Ghouls:
G1: [roll6]
G2: [roll7]
G3: [roll8]
G4: [roll9]
G5: [roll10]
G6: [roll11]

Carrionstorms:
CS1: [roll12]
CS2: [roll13]
CS3: [roll14]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-18, 02:57 AM
Will Save: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-18, 03:03 AM
AoO - Ranged touch attack: [roll0], Damage: [roll1]

Swarm damage: [roll2]
Fort Save: [roll3]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-18, 07:00 AM
Reflex saves:
[roll0]
[roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-19, 06:20 AM
CM check:
[roll0]
[roll1]

Desril
2014-04-19, 12:27 PM
I'm about 90% sure the first attack killed it, but let's see if the last criticals anyway.

Spellstrike Critical Confirmation [roll0]
Damage [roll1] slashing + [roll2] electricity

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-19, 09:43 PM
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Bhaakon
2014-04-20, 08:59 PM
Channel: [roll0]

Desril
2014-04-20, 10:17 PM
Readied Attack against the not-quite-helpless flock of murderous death-birds

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1] (electricity if I can use a swift action on a readied attack, otherwise slashing) + [roll2] electricity.

If swift action for Maethilur's Arcane Pool is allowed, she has 1/2 AP remaining for today.

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-21, 02:36 AM
Will Save:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-21, 09:07 AM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Desril
2014-04-24, 08:15 PM
Gonna go ahead and roll perception for looking around the house, but I doubt it'll turn up anything useful...

[roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-25, 10:16 PM
Perception checks
Sirus: [roll0]
Red: [roll1]
Setsuna: [roll2]
Rico: [roll3]
Taladron: [roll4]
Brin: [roll5]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-25, 10:21 PM
Stealth checks:
RC: [roll0]
G1: [roll1]
G2: [roll2]
G3: [roll3]
G4: [roll4]
G5: [roll5]
G6: [roll6]
G7: [roll7]
G8: [roll8]
G9: [roll9]
G10: [roll10]

Add to lowest Stealth check the following modifiers: +4 for rain, +10 for 1 foot of stone wall for a total of +14 for DC to oppose PCs' Perception checks

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-26, 06:28 AM
Party Initiative:
Sirus: [roll0]
Brin: [roll1]
Setsuna: [roll2]
Red: [roll3]
Rico: [roll4]
Taladron: [roll5]

Enemy Initiative: (Players, do NOT open this tab!)
G1: [roll6]
G2: [roll7]
G3: [roll8]
G4: [roll9]
G5: [roll10]
G6: [roll11]
G7: [roll12]
G8: [roll13]
Rogor: [roll14]
G10: [roll15]
G11: [roll16]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-26, 07:35 AM
Disable Device: [roll0] (+5 from Ring of MD)

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-26, 11:20 AM
[roll0] flip a coin!

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-26, 07:32 PM
Fort Save: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-26, 07:43 PM
Sickened: [roll0]

Ranged attack on table: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-26, 07:44 PM
Reflex: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-26, 07:48 PM
Fort Saves:
Sirus: [roll0]
Rico: [roll1]
Brin: [roll2]
Taladron: [roll3]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-26, 07:53 PM
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-26, 07:57 PM
Ranged Touch attack: [roll0]
Will it last?: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-26, 07:58 PM
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-27, 11:01 AM
Reflex checks:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-27, 11:14 AM
Oh say can you see [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-27, 11:16 AM
G8: [roll0]
Rogor: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-27, 11:27 AM
CMB check:
[roll0]
[roll1]

[roll2]
[roll3]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-27, 11:36 AM
CMB check:
[roll0]
[roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-29, 09:31 AM
CMB check:
[roll0]
[roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-29, 09:41 AM
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-29, 09:44 AM
Fort Save for paralysis: [roll0] for [roll1] rounds
Fort Save for ghoul fever: [roll2], onset 1 day

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-29, 10:03 AM
Ranged touch attack with alchemist's fire: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] this round, if missed, take 1 splash damage.

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-29, 10:23 AM
Reflex roll: [roll0] with [roll1] damage

Attack: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-29, 10:38 AM
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Desril
2014-04-29, 01:44 PM
Welp, messed up on some of the rolls, rolling them here

Spellstrike [roll0]

Panic duration [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-30, 01:00 AM
AoOs:

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Attack: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Attack: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-30, 08:57 AM
Fort Saves:
G1: [roll0]
G6: [roll1]

Rico: [roll2]
Red: [roll3]
Setsuna: [roll4]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-30, 09:07 AM
AoO:

Attack: [roll0], Damage: [roll1] + [roll2] fire + [roll3] electricity

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-30, 09:21 AM
CMB:
[roll0]
[roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-30, 09:26 AM
Red's Fort Save vs stench: [roll0]

Attack: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-30, 09:27 AM
Sickened for [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-30, 09:29 AM
Setsuna's Fort Save vs stench: [roll0] sickened for [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-30, 09:39 AM
CMB: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-30, 09:44 AM
Ghouls saves vs CPE
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-30, 09:53 AM
Ranged touch attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-30, 09:58 AM
Attack 1: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Attack 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Attack 3: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-30, 10:00 AM
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-30, 10:09 AM
Fire damage:
[roll0]
[roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-04-30, 10:12 AM
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Red's AoO: Attack: [roll2], Damage: [roll3]

Desril
2014-04-30, 10:41 AM
Full Attacking G6, since IC is delayed I'll get the rolls out of the way

Attack [roll0] Blinded, 1-50 miss, 51+ hit [roll1]
Haste attack [roll2] Blinded, 1-50 miss, 51+ hit [roll3]

Using Perfect Strike on the first attack that connects

Damage 1st hit 16 +[roll4] fire + [roll5] electricity
Damage for 2nd hit [roll6] +[roll7] fire + [roll8] electricity

maggie_mcknife
2014-05-01, 01:49 AM
CMB: [roll0]

Attack: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]

Miraqariftsky
2014-05-03, 12:56 PM
As you will, O Chief. [roll0]+6

maggie_mcknife
2014-05-04, 05:21 AM
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-05-04, 05:26 AM
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-05-04, 05:29 AM
Reflex Save: [roll0] (-2 from sickened)

maggie_mcknife
2014-05-04, 05:40 AM
Attack 1: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Attack 2: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

Attack 3: [roll4]
Damage: [roll5]

maggie_mcknife
2014-05-05, 09:53 AM
Full Attack

Attack (bite): [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Attack (claw 1): [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]
Attack (claw 2): [roll4]
Damage: [roll5]

maggie_mcknife
2014-05-05, 09:56 AM
Fort Save: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-05-09, 09:40 AM
Remove Disease CLC:
[roll0]
[roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-05-10, 09:25 PM
Sushi rolling: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-05-11, 09:06 PM
Sushi Rolling: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-05-11, 09:07 PM
Rolling in the deep: [roll0]

Desril
2014-05-14, 10:02 PM
Brought a bag full of spares, so I don't know, surely at least 1 out of 10 will work, right?

1 safe, 2 flames

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]

Desril
2014-05-22, 10:25 PM
Perception! [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-05-23, 10:36 PM
Sirus's botched Perception roll: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-05-26, 01:33 AM
Perception:
[roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-05-26, 03:38 PM
Perception: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-05-26, 08:38 PM
Rico's Will save: [roll0]

Desril
2014-05-27, 06:05 PM
Religion [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-05-27, 11:55 PM
Knowledge (religion): [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-05-29, 02:16 AM
Perception: [roll0]

Attack: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]

Reflex DC 17: [roll3]

maggie_mcknife
2014-05-29, 03:54 AM
Will Save: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-05-29, 04:07 AM
Fire damage: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-05-29, 05:19 AM
Mold perception: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-06-01, 05:40 PM
Know (Religion): [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-04, 09:05 AM
STR check: [roll0]

Will Save: [roll1]
Fort Save: [roll2]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-04, 09:07 AM
Nonlethal damage: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-06-04, 08:36 PM
Strength check: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-07, 08:49 AM
Will save: [roll0]
WIS damage: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-10, 03:57 AM
Will save: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-06-10, 04:38 AM
Moldy room perception [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-11, 07:57 AM
Red's Perception check: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-12, 10:13 AM
Will save: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-12, 10:15 AM
MCaE-enabled 2nd Will Save: [roll0]

Desril
2014-06-14, 02:27 AM
Since I don't think any of the others look here, mind if I just make Setsuna's fort save now? I'm heading to bed and the suspense is killing me. If you object, just ignore this roll, I won't mind.

[roll0] (I did not include the +2 for MCaE. Not sure if I'm in the area of effect right now.)

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-15, 06:28 AM
Fort saves:
Sirus: [roll0]
Red: [roll1]
Setsuna: (1d20+9)[17] - rolled by PC, passed
Rico: [roll2]
Taladron: [roll3]
Brin: [roll4]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-15, 06:29 AM
MCaE re-roll for Red: [roll0]

Desril
2014-06-16, 07:45 PM
Well, the moment of truth, eh? We both know it's coming. I'm not sure if you've adjusted the DC (and I don't actually remember if the DC was 15 or 17) so I might not know the outcome from this.

Again; not adding in the MCaE bonus, technically Brin hasn't recast it yet.

Setsuna's Will Save [roll0]

Desril
2014-06-16, 07:48 PM
Well, the moment of truth, eh? We both know it's coming. I'm not sure if you've adjusted the DC (and I don't actually remember if the DC was 15 or 17) so I might not know the outcome from this.

Again; not adding in the MCaE bonus, technically Brin hasn't recast it yet.

Setsuna's Will Save [roll0]

....ahhhh crap baskets.

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-17, 08:04 PM
A save! A save! My kingdom for a save! [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-17, 09:24 PM
Party Initiative:
Sirus: [roll0]
Brin: [roll1]
Setsuna: 10
Red: [roll2]
Rico: [roll3]
Taladron: [roll4]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-18, 02:26 AM
Attack: Haunt auto scores critical hit
Damage: [roll0]

Confirm Critical - Attack: auto, Damage: [roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-18, 02:29 AM
Bleed damage: [roll0]

Desril
2014-06-19, 12:42 PM
Will save vs suicide compulsion [roll0] (including the bonuses from MCaE)

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-19, 09:49 PM
More haunt damage:

[roll0]
[roll1]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-23, 10:39 AM
Will save: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-23, 10:41 AM
WIS damage: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-24, 01:34 PM
Red's Perception check: [roll0]

Desril
2014-06-24, 03:25 PM
Not posting in OOC now due to douchey mod and the new OOC isn't up yet, but can I substitute that History check with Religion or Arcana due to the subject matter (famous undead and famous wizards are reasonable targets for those, even if they're also historical figures right)?

I can't make the Knowledge check if it's set as History, but I can try the Perception [roll0]

Desril
2014-06-24, 08:55 PM
Best bet is Arcana, so let's try it first [roll0]

And if she missed them in History of Magic, maybe she learned about them in the lich segment of Defense Against the Dark Arts [roll1]

bcool999
2014-06-24, 09:46 PM
Perception: [roll0]

Knowledge(History): Taking 10 for 21 or if that is not allowed... (Forgot if there was a rule against taking 10 on knowledges...) [roll1]

Bhaakon
2014-06-25, 03:38 AM
Perception: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-25, 09:49 PM
Will save: [roll0]
Will save: [roll1]
Will save: [roll2]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-27, 02:15 AM
CMB checks for Brin:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-27, 12:30 PM
Will saves: (Everyone: +2 MCaE; Red: -2 Shaken, +1 Bravery)
Sirus: [roll0]
Red: [roll1]
Setsuna: [roll2]
Rico: [roll3]
Taladron: [roll4]
Brin: [roll5]

Cower for [roll6] rounds.

Miraqariftsky
2014-06-27, 01:27 PM
Know: Rel, eh? Let's see with a quickie... [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-27, 11:55 PM
Will save: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-06-28, 06:43 AM
Will saves: (Everyone: +2 MCaE; Red: -2 Shaken, +1 Bravery)
Sirus: [roll0]
Red: [roll1]
Setsuna: [roll2]
Rico: [roll3]
Taladron: [roll4]
Brin: [roll5]

Cower for [roll6] rounds.

Desril
2014-07-01, 11:50 AM
Perception [roll0]
-Nested Perception [roll1]

Since I know the appropriate door to take to get under Iesha, it's only fair that I have Setsuna choose properly at random. 1 up, 2 down. [roll2]

Bhaakon
2014-07-02, 03:30 AM
Kitchen Perception: [roll0]

Bhaakon
2014-07-02, 03:33 AM
Nested perception: [roll0]

maggie_mcknife
2014-07-02, 08:47 AM
Burning Hands damage: [roll0]

Initiative:
Sirus: [roll1]
Red: [roll2]
Setsuna: [roll3]
Rico: [roll4]
Taladron: [roll5]
Brin: [roll6]

Rat 1: [roll7]
Rat 2: [roll8]
Rat 3: [roll9]
Rat 4: [roll10]

maggie_mcknife
2014-07-03, 08:11 AM
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]