PDA

View Full Version : Council of Wyrms-ish 3.5 game (closed to new interest)

Feathersnow
2013-12-22, 05:11 PM
I have flavor background, but the basic idea is this: The republic of Drakreich was formed by the survivors of a giant army of non-chao-evil dragons employed to purge a world controled by mindflayers. They were mercenaries hired by ancestors of the now unfriendly Githerazai kingdom to the east. This was a few hundred years ago. Now, a human generation after the failed incursion by the tiefling supremacist Icespine Diocese, the party represents the generals and staff officers of Drakreich's armed services. you would have multiple characters, which to be used to be determined on a session by session basis. The leader is the general a level 23 dragon. (15 levels in dragon under the system put forth in draconomicon and eight in PC levels.) Next in command is your colonel, a level fifteen PC, and his adjutant a level twelve. one of the lesser PC's must be a half-dragon, and one must have a dragon themed class or one with an alignment restriction compatible with his/her lord. Together, this mighty force can command armies of Kobolds and help determine policy, as well as fight high-profile threats by themselves for the sake of honor. Looking for one to three additional players to ensure I have a full party each session, to run on Thursday evenings EST, starting in a few weeks.

All books and builds welcome, but the class psion is strongly discouraged.

Morcleon
2013-12-22, 11:30 PM
This seems fairly interesting... :smallsmile:

A few questions to start things off:
1. Where are the dragon levels in the Draconomicon?
2. Which dragons can we choose from?
3. Traits/flaws?
4. Retroactive skill points?
5. Is the Half-Dragon template free for the lesser PC who gets it, or does it have to be included in the 15 or 12 levels? If the latter, can I use LA buyoff (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/races/reducingLevelAdjustments.htm)?
6. Is homebrew allowed? I'd like to request the Draconic Adept (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15716068#post15716068).

inexorabletruth
2013-12-23, 12:32 AM
I'm interested, pending a Big 16.

Also, just checking. Is the kindgom called Githerazai, or were you referring to the Githzerai race who have a kingdom in the east. I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi… it just helps me understand the plot better.

Feathersnow
2013-12-23, 06:36 AM
to answer Morcleon's questions in the order posed:

1)Dragon,levels are not presented as a monster class, rather it is a system of progression between age categories. Basically, at certain points (I am using quest rewards, but more traditionally significant birthdays) a dragon gains a hit die in dragon, giving them an extra point of natural armor, but no advantages other than counting towards feat progression. If they have the same HD in dragon as the next highest age category, they instead gain another point of level adjustment and become the new age category, gaining all advantages of the new category other than Ac and those coming from new HD.

2) you may choose from any true or planar that is not natively (i.e, monster manual entry as, chao-evil.) Additionally, your dragon must be at most one alignment step removed from its native alignment. To clarify what counts as a dragon: any creature that advances by age category with dragon hit dice and is called a dragon.

3)no flaws, yes to traits

4)yes retroactive skill points for increases in INT

5)you must pay for the half-dragon template. I have not previously been aware of the LA buy-off, but I will consider it. My playgroup has traditionally leveled at quest points rather than using the xp system, however.

6)I would allow homebrew on a case by case-basis. I will allow draconic adept, because most of the features are either already allowed as a dragonfire adept or make up for the fact that the original class does not seem to compare favorably to warlock.

to inexorable truth-
The Kingdom does not seem to have a proper name for some inscrutable reason, it is populated by the Githerazai warriors who came here to purge the continent-wide nest of mind flayers as well as their slaves.

Morcleon
2013-12-23, 12:26 PM
to answer Morcleon's questions in the order posed:

1)Dragon,levels are not presented as a monster class, rather it is a system of progression between age categories. Basically, at certain points (I am using quest rewards, but more traditionally significant birthdays) a dragon gains a hit die in dragon, giving them an extra point of natural armor, but no advantages other than counting towards feat progression. If they have the same HD in dragon as the next highest age category, they instead gain another point of level adjustment and become the new age category, gaining all advantages of the new category other than Ac and those coming from new HD.

I see. How is the LA of dragon being dealt with? Do we just get 15 dragon HD and 8 class levels regardless of HD, or do we have to pay for the LA in our class levels?

Also, 15 dragon HD is young/juvenile. They're letting children be generals? :smalleek::smalltongue:

5)you must pay for the half-dragon template. I have not previously been aware of the LA buy-off, but I will consider it. My playgroup has traditionally leveled at quest points rather than using the xp system, however.

It's mostly because the amount of LA that half-dragon requires is fairly large, and probably wouldn't be taken normally. :smalltongue:

Feathersnow
2013-12-23, 12:33 PM
I know they are young dragons. That's why they are trusted, paradoxically. Dragons mature fast psychologically, but dragons as young as you are too weak to attempt a coup against the governors and senators, but are powerful enough to oversee the humanoid infantry. the reason you specifically have power is because you or your parents got the position as rewards for heroism during the Icespine incursion.

To clarify, you have 15 ECL in dragon, which makes you younger, I admit, but that was partly by design, to keep the military subordinate to the civil power. you then have 8 PC levels on top of that.

Rakaydos
2013-12-23, 12:57 PM
Interested, but not sure how I'd build my concept. I dont have a whole lot of 3.5 material.

Morcleon
2013-12-23, 01:21 PM
I know they are young dragons. That's why they are trusted, paradoxically. Dragons mature fast psychologically, but dragons as young as you are too weak to attempt a coup against the governors and senators, but are powerful enough to oversee the humanoid infantry. the reason you specifically have power is because you or your parents got the position as rewards for heroism during the Icespine incursion.

To clarify, you have 15 ECL in dragon, which makes you younger, I admit, but that was partly by design, to keep the military subordinate to the civil power. you then have 8 PC levels on top of that.

I see... I'll be going with a Sapphire Dragon, so that'll be Juvenile then, with 15 HD.

More questions:
1. Does your main character get WBL for a 23 level character then?
2. How should we determine ability scores for our characters?
3. Requesting Generic Spellcaster (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/genericClasses.htm#spellcaster), because I want a spontaneous caster that goes off Int that I can pick the spells known of.

Feathersnow
2013-12-23, 08:01 PM
yes, each character gets Wealth By Level equal to their ecl, so the dragon gets 23. I will allow generic spellcaster if you promise not to abuse the expanded spell list.

for Rakaydos- Most of what you need is availible on line or I can copy and paste relevant passaages out of my pdf's based on what you need and share over skype.

To clarify, this game would be run over skype, in tandem with the roll20 mapping tool.

Morcleon
2013-12-23, 08:10 PM
How should we generate ability scores?

Snowbluff
2013-12-23, 11:34 PM
Feathersnow? That sounds like the best name ever.

Morcleon
2013-12-23, 11:39 PM
Feathersnow? That sounds like the best name ever.

It's quite a nice name. Except I can't tell if it's supposed to be read as "feather snow" or "feathers now". ._.

Snowbluff
2013-12-24, 12:44 AM
It's obviously "Feathers Snow.":smalltongue:

Feathersnow
2013-12-24, 07:24 AM
for ability scores- I allow a choice of either 20 build points or to take the best three of a set of four d6 rolled six times (i.e roll 4d6 pick the highest three numbers, add them, then repeat until you have six numbers.) You must commit before you roll (honor system) but I will allow you to through the numbers out if you either get no number 16 or higher, or you get a three.

also, its "feather snow" that is, snow that is like feathers, from an angel made of ice.

also, to clarify I'm male, but I liked the avatar and enjoy the concept of angels as beings of pure will and purpose.

Morcleon
2013-12-24, 10:05 AM
Alright, I'm definitely going with the 4d6b3. I don't know how you expect even halfway decent stats with a 20 point buy... :smalltongue:

DICE FOR THE DICE GOD! *sacrifices a cake, a gaming laptop and a partridge in a pear tree to the dice gods* :smallbiggrin:

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Morcleon
2013-12-24, 10:06 AM
>.<

Well, since there was no number 16 or higher, reroll time!

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Morcleon
2013-12-24, 10:16 AM
Also, I should remember that I have three characters, not just one. :smalltongue:

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]

Morcleon
2013-12-24, 10:18 AM
Rerolling adjutant rolls...

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Snowbluff
2013-12-24, 04:14 PM
I'm interested. Should I be the Colonel? Or are we each doing a trio? [roll0][roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Morcleon
2013-12-24, 04:26 PM
I'm interested. Should I be the Colonel? Or are we each doing a trio? [roll0][roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

We each have three characters. The Dragon, the Colonel, the Adjutant.

Also, give me a few persistent spell effects you want, my colonel's an incantatrix. Bonus points if you can cast the spell yourself, since I get 10 spells to metamagic upon casting, and 10 spell to metamagic while already in effect. ^_^

Snowbluff
2013-12-24, 04:35 PM
We each have three characters. The Dragon, the Colonel, the Adjutant.

Also, give me a few persistent spell effects you want, my colonel's an incantatrix. Bonus points if you can cast the spell yourself, since I get 10 spells to metamagic upon casting, and 10 spell to metamagic while already in effect. ^_^
Hm... okay. I might Gold dragon this up. 3 characters is pretty heavy.

I think my Colonel will be a factotum archer something, and have a half dragon adjutant. The dragon will have some castery focus. Page 142 for dragon levels, right?

Morcleon
2013-12-24, 05:05 PM
Hm... okay. I might Gold dragon this up. 3 characters is pretty heavy.

I think my Colonel will be a factotum archer something, and have a half dragon adjutant. The dragon will have some castery focus. Page 142 for dragon levels, right?

Cool. I'm using Sapphire. ^_^

And yeah, page 142 of Draconomicon.

Snowbluff
2013-12-24, 05:32 PM
Cool. I'm using Sapphire. ^_^

And yeah, page 142 of Draconomicon.

Alright, here's what I got.

Gold 15/Divine Crusader1/Contemplative1/DivineOracle1/SovereignSpeaker5

Elf Invisible Fist Decisive Strike Monk2/Factotum8/AnointedKnight1/Incarnate4(?)

Half Dragon something Bard9.

Morcleon
2013-12-24, 05:44 PM
Alright, here's what I got.

Gold 15/Divine Crusader1/Contemplative1/DivineOracle1/SovereignSpeaker5

Elf Invisible Fist Decisive Strike Monk2/Factotum8/AnointedKnight1/Incarnate4(?)

Half Dragon something Bard9.

Nice... Maybe consider some ToB for your Colonel?

Also, any spells you want persisted? (You'll need to provide memento magicas and maybe knowstones and some of the cost for metamagic rods, depending on the spell)

Snowbluff
2013-12-24, 08:14 PM
Nice... Maybe consider some ToB for your Colonel? Swordsage, perhaps. I want 2d6 SA for Craven and maybe some [Ambush]. Maybe I'll grab Snap Kick + Roundabout Kick with Aptitude Weapon, but I doubt that's copacetic. I'll have Many Shot and a bunch o' Fonts, as well. Trickery and Knowledge Devotion will assuredly make an appearance.

The Bard will be Inspire Courage focused.

I guess my Dragon will need feats, because all I got is his spellcasting. Maybe I'll invest in the Healing Domain...

Also, any spells you want persisted? (You'll need to provide memento magicas and maybe knowstones and some of the cost for metamagic rods, depending on the spell)

Some Bite of spells would be nice.

Snowbluff
2013-12-24, 08:15 PM
I keep forgetting the read of the stats.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]

Morcleon
2013-12-26, 11:28 PM
Starting on the 28th, I'll be pretty much gone until January 3rd, since I'm going to Pasadena for the Tournament of Roses parade. Have fun everyone, and have an (early) happy new year~! :smallbiggrin:

I don't think this'll start before I get back, but I'll still do some work on my character over the time I'm gone. ^_^

Feathersnow
2013-12-27, 06:11 AM
No, I'm waiting until the next semester at the local university (I'm a townie/alum, but one of my players is a student, so the earliest we could start is the 16th, so shoot for that.

Snowbluff
2013-12-27, 01:40 PM
Alright, my Colonel is 90% done (needs items) (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=743828). My dragon boss (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=744444)is planned out, but I need to go through and do skills and record my domains.

What's the plan for playing? Are we skyping this one?

Feathersnow
2013-12-27, 08:20 PM
I approve of your colonel. keep in mind your adjutant will need to be a half dragon with a class with an alignment restriction.

We will be skyping this game in tandem with a mapping tool.

Snowbluff
2013-12-27, 08:43 PM
I approve of your colonel. keep in mind your adjutant will need to be a half dragon with a class with an alignment restriction. *facesmack* I just remembered I dropped the good-aligned class for the archer. I'll mix up the adjutant a little more.

We will be skyping this game in tandem with a mapping tool.

I hope the mapping tools works on OSX, then. I still have to partition this new computer. I think Morc has an Apple, as well. :smalltongue:

Morcleon
2013-12-27, 09:09 PM
I hope the mapping tools works on OSX, then. I still have to partition this new computer. I think Morc has an Apple, as well. :smalltongue:

Nah, I got a new computer. Entirely mine now, and much much faster. Runs on Windows 8.1, with some personal modifications. :smallbiggrin:

Also, here are the (highly unfinished) sheets:
Dragon (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=742740)
Colonel (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=742741)
Adjutant (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=742742)

Snowbluff
2013-12-27, 11:31 PM
You've made a mistake with your dragon. Sorcerers can't cast Luminous Armor. Either the bonus is 8 from having your incantatrix casting it, or it's 9 from Mage Armor.

What is the wealth supposed to be for the dragons? Level 23? :smallconfused:

Feathersnow
2013-12-28, 08:38 AM
starting level 23, yes
The mapping tool is a website, not a program, so it should work with no problem. roll20.com I link the campaign site when I get a moment.

Feathersnow
2013-12-28, 08:49 AM
Also, Morcleon, I'm afraid that Sapphire dragon has a level adjustment. I'll look up the correspondence to the nearest comparable material plane dragon, but I can't just let you get 15 HD when everyone else is taking a LA hit. The stat progression is fundamentally the same as Copper dragon, so I am saying you are young, with 11 HD. To make things make more sense flavorwise, part of your age is accounted for by PC levels, as I am only partly tying dragon levels to age for the purpose of this campaign.

Sjlver
2013-12-28, 06:45 PM
I am interested in joining.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]

[roll12]
[roll13]
[roll14]
[roll15]
[roll16]
[roll17]

Morcleon
2013-12-28, 11:21 PM
Also, Morcleon, I'm afraid that Sapphire dragon has a level adjustment. I'll look up the correspondence to the nearest comparable material plane dragon, but I can't just let you get 15 HD when everyone else is taking a LA hit. The stat progression is fundamentally the same as Copper dragon, so I am saying you are young, with 11 HD. To make things make more sense flavorwise, part of your age is accounted for by PC levels, as I am only partly tying dragon levels to age for the purpose of this campaign.

Ah, okay... I'll make edit when I get to an actual computer.

Feathersnow
2013-12-30, 09:25 AM
Welcome, Silver.

Sjlver
2013-12-31, 04:43 AM
Okay so I have a rough idea of what my dragon is going to be: Barbarian 1/Scout 4/Ranger 3. He's going to be a copper dragon jumper. Fpango (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=747915)

My colonel is looking to be a Healer (the class). My adjutant is not determined yet.

Feathersnow
2013-12-31, 05:22 AM
well, one of my players from outside the forum is a straight barbarian copper dragon who was corrupted to chao-neutral by a pact with her kir-lanan colonel. (also chao-neutral) If you feel that has no conflict, mechanically, go for it.

Snowbluff
2013-12-31, 11:23 AM
Mistlebane (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=744444) is 90% done. Or should I say 80%? I got a lot of money leftover.

Now for my adjutant...

Sjlver
2013-12-31, 05:47 PM
Well my copper dragon is still going to follow the norm of being witty, playful, and humorous. Mechanically, the barbarian is just for the pounce to make those jumping charges extra painful. It shouldn't conflict with a straight barbarian build at all... hopefully :smalltongue:

Feathersnow
2014-01-06, 07:07 PM
World notes: You represent the high officers of the republic of Drakreich you have a high degree of autonomy and the senators respect and generally follow your advice in matters military.our
TheNothern border is comprised of the hostile (lawful evil) diocese of Icespine. They veiw all beings other than humans capable of interbreeding with tieflings as abominations due to their cabapility to further dilute the alleged devil-blood that seperates humans from the purported original humanoid ancestor race. Thus all aasimar are forcibly ejected, dwarves are tolerated as second-class citizens, and dragons and humanoids are killed on sight.
The underdark in that area is not politically active or well mapped

To the west, on the surface, is a rough coalition of primarily orc and human warlords named "the Injunction" for their unifying oath to kill any who would seek political power over their lands.
Underneath is the (extremely hostile) chao-good Svirnefblin empire of Crook-grider. While they may agree philosophically with many of your policies and seek no confontation, as gnomes, any overt lack of hostility would cause riots among your primarily kobold population.
Underneath your the deepest middle-dark mining camps of your kobold minions, lie the intermeshed coaltions of Right-think and Reznickigz Right-Think, run by the survivors of the once global but now decimated illlithid empire, is viewed as an allied of necessity against the ambitious drow regency of Reznickigz.
To the South is a gulf ruled on the surface by the pirate empire of Lurrgh, your closest ally. It's population is primarily lizard men, ruled by the theocratic arch druid. Various Blue and Scrag also live there.
Beneath Lurrgh is an aboleth ruled polity of unknown size that seems to be held in check by Lurrgh.
To the east is a kingdom of Githerazai. They have various psionic races in their empire and are rumored to border a touchstone to the astral plane. They have thus far shown a willingness to avoid attacking you, but should any nation attack Right-think they have expressed willingness to violate your territory in order to help (kill illithids).
Drakreich itself has a population of about 2/3 kobolds, with the remainder being either escaped slaves from the nameless githerzai kingdom, native humanoids, or the primarily halfling and Aasimar refugees from the ascendancy of the current Icespine theocracy a generation ago by human reckoning.

Snowbluff
2014-01-09, 12:58 AM
Neat. I'll get a move on finishing up my characters.

Feathersnow
2014-01-09, 09:03 AM
Please, all interested parties, please move forward on submitting characters if you haven't already. The original date of the 16th will only work if all character submissions are in by Monday, so I have time to create avatars on roll20. Also, all players must send me their skype handles over message so we can be linked for the game.

Snowbluff
2014-01-10, 10:38 PM
Skype is Snow Bluff.

Snowbluff
2014-01-12, 05:12 PM
Quick question: can my dragon wield a longsword? Can he stand on his hind legs while holding in a claw, for example? Long swords are his favored weapon. :smalltongue:

Mistlebane, (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=744444) bronze dragon and worshiper of the Sovereign Host.
Brian Harperson. (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=750087) Comes from a line of harp players. Uses horns.
Reb'eca Charon (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=743828), former guerrilla turned desk jockey.

Feathersnow
2014-01-12, 05:21 PM
Yes, dragons can wield longswords. I suppose you can worship the sovereign host, especially since Io, the most popular god in Drakreich, is a bad choice for clerics. also, your dragon should have one more level (23)

Snowbluff
2014-01-12, 09:35 PM
That was a msitake. He's 23rd level in the level summary. I did lose a domain for about an hour, though. I couldn't find it at all. :smalltongue:

In celebration of the longsword:

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/012/8/b/mistleblade_by_ekmars-d71zf5t.png

Feathersnow
2014-01-14, 02:58 PM
Sjlver and Morcleon, I intend to start the game on Thursday, tentatively at 5 PM EST. Please send me contact information. If that is too early for anyone, let me know soonest.

Sjlver
2014-01-14, 03:25 PM
I'm busy Thursday and Friday night.

My Skype Handle is Sjlver101

Morcleon
2014-01-14, 03:56 PM
Sjlver and Morcleon, I intend to start the game on Thursday, tentatively at 5 PM EST. Please send me contact information. If that is too early for anyone, let me know soonest.

My Skype username is Morcleon. :smalltongue:

Feathersnow
2014-01-14, 10:28 PM
One of the players not on the forum had something come up, so our new tentative start time is next week, Thursday at 7 EST.

Snowbluff
2014-01-15, 03:26 PM
One of the players not on the forum had something come up, so our new tentative start time is next week, Thursday at 7 EST.

Roger. I'll be there.

By the way, my current schedule for this semester is Tuesday and Thursday mornings.

Feathersnow
2014-01-19, 03:30 PM
a little backstory.
This world, on the border between the astral and material planes, was a prime colony world of the Illithid empire that once oppressed the ancestors of the Gith. When Gith rose up, the back of that empirtre was shattered, and in the fullness of time, this world was in the crosshairs of the Githerazai faction. lacking red dragon allies, the Githerazai sought mercenaries from glory seekers and displaced warriors of the other draconic races. They were the nucleus of the republic of Drakreich, as well as the parents of the rest. The main continent of this plane coers nearly the whole of the Northern hemisphere, with a quarter section representing both the heartland of the mindflayer empire in the closing days of the invasion, and the current location of Drakreich.
As the Dragon and kobold shock troops were ready to invite Gith regulars to move in from mopping up the other fronts to attack the Illithid heart, a mind flayer crossed the line under flag of truce. it bore shocking evidence, that the gith meant to betray their dragon allies and keep the spoils to themselves. There was no definitive proof this was not a self-serving lie, but it was convincing enough that the three main factions in the army each fowarded a champion to reckon the truth of the thing. They decided, after much deliberation, that the Gith had probably meant to betray them, and so the correct action was to cease to fight with the battle undone, keeping the territory currently occupied in perpetuity, and allowing the mind-flayers to live behind their lines. (a later illithid civil war and drow invasion fragmented the underdark in the area further)
An extremely loose government was formed of the 324 most powerful dragons, as well as the censors, the three champions from before. In practice, any dragon, or even nondragon, could join by holding freehold of territory in Drakreich. Most dragons live as consorts or lessees to more powerful dragon lords however.
This continued until about thirty years ago, when the tiefling, human, and aasimar descendents of the hellbred mercenaries (neutral souls let out of purgatory on a work release program by hell) who were tasked in the northern reaches were taken in the grasp of a extremist religious mania. The aasimar were forced to leave, and the other non human, non teifling inhabitants of the land were sacrificed en masse to a new eugenics based theology. The dwarves were allowed to live also, as dwarves are not fertile with, and thus no genetic threat to, other humanoids. The hateful mania infected the ruling councils of Icespine such that began to doubt the historical and manifest fact of a dragon state to the south. They began to doubt that dragons were even intelligent creatures capable of concerted action. Then, most fatally of all, they forgot about the swarms of kobold worshippers that lived in the hollow hills of Drakreich.

The invasion of drakreich was beaten back before the defensive armies could even be properly mustered. The senate, seeing a chance to increase their power, decided to launch a punitive expedition, eventually conquering a small corner of historically Icespiner territory. While Kobolds did the bulk of the fighting, several younger dragons took part, earning territory and thus political status. You were the youngest and weakest of these. In the aftermath, a rekindled civic mindedness among the dragons led the senate to authorize a formal military to replace the volunteer levies that were slow to muster and organize after the initial Icespine blitzkrieg. When the question arose of who should run this potentially abusable host, you were chosen because you are too weak at present to attack most other dragon lords near your territory (attacking other dragons to take their stuff is totally legal, but you have protection because you can use the army to defend but not attack)

Snowbluff
2014-01-20, 01:18 AM
Oh, so we're the bottom rung of the guys who got themselves onto the ladder. :smallcool:

Snowbluff
2014-01-22, 07:48 PM
Sjlver asked me to ask you about custom skill items. What's the cap on them? He wants a disguise and jump.

Morcleon
2014-01-22, 08:20 PM
Sjlver asked me to ask you about custom skill items. What's the cap on them? He wants a disguise and jump.

Custom competence bonus to skill items go by the formula of (bonus)^2 * 100. The cap is +30 pre-epic.

Snowbluff
2014-01-22, 08:51 PM
Custom competence bonus to skill items go by the formula of (bonus)^2 * 100. The cap is +30 pre-epic.

He means DM allowance. Neither of up assume custom spell and bonus items.

Morcleon
2014-01-22, 08:58 PM
He means DM allowance. Neither of up assume custom spell and bonus items.

Ah... I see. :smallsmile:

EDIT: Also, the earliest I can get online at night is around 8:10 pm EST...

Sjlver
2014-01-22, 10:00 PM
Im really sorry for not getting my sheets in sooner. School started this week and I got more hours at work so things have been a little hectic. Im hoping to finish the class levels tonight and take care of the items tomorrow morning.

Edit: Amun Jameson (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=768507) - Adjutant

Marcia Milkyway (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=772897) - The third guy

Fpango (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=747915) - Copper Dragon

Feathersnow
2014-01-27, 06:58 AM
How's about another game same time this week at 8:15 on Thursday, just over Roll20 chat? I will edit this post for the permanent thread once I set it up.

Edit: Here it is. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16874011#post16874011)