PDA

View Full Version : Poisons for all.

Ranting Fool
2013-12-22, 07:13 PM
Hey guys two things.

1: Could someone please link a 3.5 Poison handbook/complete list telling me which books to flip through (I'm sure someone would have made one)

2: Is their a poison which causes rage, or rather frenzied rage? If not anyone got any suggestions on Price + DC

Vhaidara
2013-12-22, 07:55 PM
I would say around 750gp. Maybe a bit more. Modified Potion of Rage that works through injuries instead of being drunk

eggynack
2013-12-22, 07:56 PM
Here there be a poison handbook (http://www.brilliantgameologists.com/boards/?topic=4854.0).

captain fubar
2013-12-23, 01:55 AM
frenzy water is a type of hooch from A&E and will make the one who drinks it rage on a failed save. it the drinker cant rage then on a failed save they become angry and surly.

its not listed as a poison though so it might not work with what you are planing, on the upside though since its not a poison it's much harder to become imune.

if you want to turn it into a home brew ingery poison i would up the dc a little bit as ingery poisons generaly have a better dc/cost ratio than those of other delivery methods. but i would keep the low cost as its a rather situational tatic and if your delivering it in combat it likely makes your foe more dangerous and it won't increse the number of rages per day you can use if you're planing to use it on your self.