PDA

View Full Version : New Power: Fury of the Dextrous Mind

kanachi
2007-01-18, 08:37 AM
I was just wondering if you could all have a run over of this power for me. It’s really meant for combining with an elocator build I want to make which involves the weapon finesse feat. Is this balanced?

Fury of the Dextrous Mind

Level: Lurk 1, Psion/Wilder 1, Psycic Warrior 1
Display: Visual
Manifesting Time: 1 Standard Action
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: 1 round / level (D)
Saving Throw: None
Power Resistance: No
Power Point Cost: 1

Description:

The swiftness of your mind directs your hand in melee combat to feats of great precision and dexterity, replacing raw power and aggression with subtler or more intelligent strikes.

You may substitute your strength bonus to damage in melee combat with that of either your dexterity or intelligence modifier (one of which must be selected once the power has been successfully activated). This powers duration is equal to 1 round per manifester level of the character.

Augment:

Pay 4 additional power points to increase the duration of the power to 1 min/level

Pay 8 additional power points to increase the duartion of the power to 1 hour/level

Valairn
2007-01-18, 10:00 AM
5 power points for the equivelant of a feat.... I'll let somebody else decide if that's balanced, but I wanted to point that out at least.

Fizban
2007-01-18, 10:33 AM
Dex to hit is a feat, dex or int to damage is another class's class ability. Make it start as a 2nd level power, I say.