PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Ninja Feats

Zeromage1
2013-12-23, 11:11 AM
Hey, guys,

My Ninja just reached level 5 and I'm struggling to decide which feat to take. I have the following feats:

Dodge, Extra Ki, Weapon Finesse.

My ability scores are: S: 11, D: 20, C: 14, I: 17, W: 14, CHA: 16

My Ninja tricks and skills are: Vanishing Trick, Uncanny Dodge, No Trace, and Shadow Clone

I also want to put out there that I've read the Ninja guides online, but still looking for alternative opinions.

Psyren
2013-12-23, 11:22 AM
What race are you? If you don't have Darkvision (actually, even if you do) you may want to pick up Shadow Strike. Another good choice is Quick Draw.

Kudaku
2013-12-23, 11:27 AM
What kind of weapon are you using?
What's your preferred approach to combat?
What kind of gear do you have?
What's the most common enemy you're fighting?

Zeromage1
2013-12-23, 11:36 AM
I'm a human and I'm mostly using a Wakizashi. I should also note I am playing in the Kingmaker AP. Mostly we've been in the woods and open fields. I've scouted ahead a lot, and I like attacking after using vanishing trick and sneak attacking, and trying to repeat as often as possible. I also use shadow clone a lot.

Kudaku
2013-12-23, 11:41 AM
Oooh, Kingmaker. Hm... Master Craftsman?

If your GM is okay with it, see if you can get Dervish Dance (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/community-creations/pel-s-lab/dervish-dance) to work with the Wakizashi?

Zeromage1
2013-12-23, 11:44 AM
Oooh, Kingmaker. Hm... Master Craftsman?

If your GM is okay with it, see if you can get Dervish Dance (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/community-creations/pel-s-lab/dervish-dance) to work with the Wakizashi?

Dervish Dance looks great, but my DM isn't very flexible with the rules I'm afraid. But I am definitely looking for ways to deal more damage.

Zeromage1
2013-12-23, 11:47 AM
So far my front runners are Weapon Focus: Wakizashi and Improved Initiative.

Psyren
2013-12-23, 12:03 PM
How about TWF, with a second wakizashi? More attacks = more SA = much more damage.

Ravens_cry
2013-12-23, 03:35 PM
I'm a human and I'm mostly using a Wakizashi. I should also note I am playing in the Kingmaker AP. Mostly we've been in the woods and open fields. I've scouted ahead a lot, and I like attacking after using vanishing trick and sneak attacking, and trying to repeat as often as possible. I also use shadow clone a lot.
Two Weapon Fighting is very handy for a sneak attacker.