PDA

View Full Version : Advanced HeroForge modification

Heliomance
2013-12-23, 12:18 PM
I figure there are probably some people here that use HeroForge enough that they might be able to help me out here. I've got a solid working understanding of HeroForge, and I regularly add things that I want to use to it. For the first time, I've dived into the Feats sheet and started adding feats. I've hit a wall though when it comes to feats with options. Specifically, I'm trying to add Tashalatora, and I cannot figure out the logic behind the dropdown box that you select the class it applies to from.

I've copied the dropdown box from Expanded Knowledge as a starting point, and I've used TblManifesterClass to populate it. I've added cells in ExportSheet just below ExpandedKnowledge3Class and ExpandedKnowledge3Cell, called TashalatoraClass and TashalatoraCell. I've linked TashalatoraCell to the dropdown box, but I can't figure out how to make TashalatoraClass change automatically like ExpandedKnowledgeXClass does.

Anyone know how it works?

Amphetryon
2013-12-23, 07:56 PM
Sorry I cannot help. While I've built way more Characters than I care to admit using HeroForge, I haven't added any new materials to it that didn't come with the program as I downloaded it.

HalfQuart
2013-12-24, 12:54 AM
No idea, but if you don't get any answers here you might want to try the HeroForge forums (http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Hero_Forge/conversations/messages). They don't get a lot of traffic, but you might get some help there.