PDA

View Full Version : Cleric of Kharash

LeVaughnster
2013-12-23, 04:56 PM
Hello for the first time! In The Book of Exalted Deeds I found the cleric domain wrath. The only patron diety is Kharash, but I can't seem to find anything about Kharash. Where can I find Kharash's info, so I can become a cleric of his?

Greenish
2013-12-23, 05:02 PM
Kharash has his own prestige class in the book, I'd start there. He's one of the most powerful guardinals (NG furry outsiders), not a straight-up deity, if my memory serves.

Big Fau
2013-12-23, 05:05 PM
Hello for the first time! In The Book of Exalted Deeds I found the cleric domain wrath. The only patron diety is Kharash, but I can't seem to find anything about Kharash. Where can I find Kharash's info, so I can become a cleric of his?

He's a Celestial Paragon in the same book..

Dusk Eclipse
2013-12-23, 05:22 PM
I'm thinking a Cleric/Prestige Ranger/Stalker or Kharash would be pretty nifty. You can even make TWF sorta work if he has the War domain (Holy warrior reserve feat is pretty good).

LeVaughnster
2013-12-23, 05:29 PM
Thankyou for such fast and helpful replies! What domains, other than wrath, do you think Kharash would have? Its not explicitly stated.

Craft (Cheese)
2013-12-23, 08:42 PM
Took a quick look through the BoED and couldn't find his domains listed. Going by his flavor though: He's a wolf who, though good-hearted, prefers to keep to himself. His favored method of dealing with enemies is to use stealth and hunt them (his nickname is "Kharash the Stalker"). Given this, I'd guess his domains are something like Good, Wrath, Darkness, and Trickery.