PDA

View Full Version : Anti rise of the guardians

j_spencer93
2013-12-24, 06:53 PM
:smallbiggrin:Ok my players want a christmas campaign and i have an idea. I want to take rise of the guardians and place it in a world known as winterland (similar to nightmare before christmas) but the twist is pitch won the battle and use the nightmares to control the guardians who now are his generals. No joke.
I need ideas for who classes to make

easter bunny
santa claus (prob refluff wizards own stats to add duel wielding)
jack frost
tooth fairy

oh and their new recruit, frost the snowman

malonkey1
2013-12-24, 07:32 PM
:smallbiggrin:Ok my players want a christmas campaign and i have an idea. I want to take rise of the guardians and place it in a world known as winterland (similar to nightmare before christmas) but the twist is pitch won the battle and use the nightmares to control the guardians who now are his generals. No joke.
I need ideas for who classes to make

easter bunny
santa claus (prob refluff wizards own stats to add duel wielding)
jack frost
tooth fairy

oh and their new recruit, frost the snowman

Well, I'd say (using 3.P):

Easter Bunny: Anthropomorphic Rabbit Ranger with a focus on Thrown Weapons (using a Homebrew Combat Style for it), or Fighter (with the Cad or Mobile Fighter Archetype)/Scout.

Santa Claus: Human Ranger (With Two-Weapon Combat Style), maybe throwing in Leadership for the elves (Which are a bit more like Gnomes. Hrm.) and yeti.

Jack Frost: Boreal Bloodline Sorcerer with a focus on ice spells, or alternately: a Cleric or Druid with the Ice subdomain of the Water Domain, or a Wizard with the Cold 3rd-party Arcane School (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/wizard/arcane-schools/3rd-party-publisher-arcane-schools/super-genius-games---arcane-schools/cold). Personally, I'd stick with Sorcerer.

Tooth Fairy is a tough one. Maybe a Raptoran Healer?

Sandman (SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! IGNORE THIS SENTENCE IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE FILM YET!!): If they ever brought him back, I'd say Beguiler. EDIT: With Shadowcraft Mage, for the dream constructs.

Particle_Man
2013-12-26, 11:38 PM
Why does this make me think of the setting Midnight? :smallbiggrin: