PDA

View Full Version : Order of the Stick for the Holidays

Muenster Man
2013-12-25, 10:11 AM
I haven't seen a thread for this yet, so...

I just snagged three OotS books for Christmas: On the Origins of PCs, Start of Darkness, and Snips, Snails and Dragon Tales. Super excited, now I can finally get all of the references people are talking about on the forum without being spoiled!

When I first heard that most of these books were in black and white, I was a little disappointed. But now that I've seen them, I'm really impressed with how well they look and I'm probably going to start reading them right after this.

What other OotS things have people gotten so far these holidays? What OotS swag have you given to others? Books, calenders, shirts, or whatever as long as it's related to our favorite heroes (and villains)!

Lycunadari
2013-12-25, 11:06 AM
I got the Deluxe Edition of the board game, and a copy of "Dungeon Crawling Fools". Now I can start a new try to get my sister to read OOTS. :smallbiggrin: She's already read Snips, Snails and Dragon Tails, but that wasn't enough to get her hooked while the game did make me interested in the comic in the first place.

ComposerSuzuran
2013-12-25, 12:23 PM
I ordered one of the calenders with a copy of Start of Darkness as a Christmas present to myself.
Since the printing difficulties delayed my entire order, I do not currently have the book, but I'm looking forward to getting it.