PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars (Custom d20 System)

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:14 PM
I've been working with several ideas and concepts with a customized Star Wars d20 system. I really dislike the original SW d20 system, so I plan on reworking it from (more or less) scratch. I'm pulling from various sources of inspiration: KOTOR (I & II; and its SW d20 roots), Pathfinder, D&D 3.5, the expanded universe of star wars, one of my friend's new warcraft system (Redwarlock, on this forum, for the record), battlefleet gothic (more on that later :smallbiggrin:), as well as using my own spin on things.

While I try not to set too many goals with it, (lets face it, my track record for finishing such expansive builds is abysmal at best) its something I've been toying around with since 2007, when I took D&D 3.0 and hammered out a rough 60 page rulebook for a star wars campaign I was running at the time. I put a lot of love and hard work into it, and now that I'm more experienced with other various systems, I intend on attempting it again.

Sadly, much of my 'rulebook' got lost over the years, now being little more than fond memories and rough outlines on what I should be. Pathfinder and other newer systems gave me many ideas on how to rework it from what I had been doing, so it should only improve the overall flow of it. Many of the things I love/hate about 3.X and d20 systems I plan on tweaking around a bit as it becomes a more cohesive and finished project.

I plan on working in the background with it, hammering out the details as it comes to me, until I get the basics down. I could spend months talking about what I'd like it to be, without ever getting it finished, so I'm gonna charge right in and see where it leads.

I hold no claim to Star Wars, Warhammer/battlefleet gothic, the d20 system, D&D 3.X and pathfinder, or anything else copyrighted a billion times over. This is for the sheer love and glory of homebrewing and for the artistic/creative process of making something fun and useful from.

Goal:
Create a working Star Wars-based system that I can be proud of, utilizing concepts from combining bits of several systems. Most of the system is based off of the d20 system (D&D 3.5/Pathfinder) in general, with ship-based space combat governed by customized Battlefleet Gothic rules.

I tend to think in terms of the Old Republic, so much of my building will focus in that time period, with less thought on the Galactic Empire and later. I find the later millenias to be more boring, so I lean towards the older stuff shown in KOTOR I and II (Yoda: "Spoiled by those games, you are" :smallwink:).

I'm gonna begin with the races, moving back into classes after I establish some of the basics.

Contents:

Basics & Ability Scores
Alignment
Races
Character Classes
Skills
Feats
Equipment
Special Materials
Combat
Special Abilities & Conditions
NPC Classes
Prestige Classes
Force Powers Overview
Force Powers List
Combat Forms Overview
Combat Forms List
Artifacts and Technology
Monsters and Templates
Carrying, Movement, and Exploration
Traps and Treasure
Planets, Wilderness, Weather, and Environment
Ship Combat

----------------------

The Force:
From what I've initially decided, force powers are gonna work a lot like Psionics, drawn across five levels of powers and should be accessible to characters as long as they are force sensitive (generally costing a feat slot, preferably spent at first level).

Combat Styles:
Combat styles, such as lightsaber forms, will work like a miniature (and slightly toned-down, supernatural-wise) version of Tome of Battle's maneuvers/stances. There will be seven lightsaber forms (Shii-Cho, Makashi, Soresu, Ataru, Shien / Djem So, Niman, and Juyo / Vaapad) and eight non-lightsaber combat styles (four focusing on melee and four on ranged), spread over four levels of maneuvers/stances.

Jedi:
The Jedi class is not a solid class. While Jedi Padawan is a base class, it only covers five levels. Upon reaching the end of 5th level, a padawan picks his 'Knight' prestige class, continuing down that path until they multiclass out into a non-jedi specific class/PrC or reach the end of their 10th level in that 'Knight' PrC. Once at the end of their 15th level, the Jedi picks a final 'Master' PrC to finish out the last five levels of their 20 levels.

It may seem a bit broken to have a base class like this, but its meant to allow other characters access to the higher force powers if they so choose to join the jedi later in life. Padawans are trained from childhood, although some do join beyond this point, at the cost of missing some of the specialized training and discipline the padawans develop. This break in the class is meant to facilitate it.

Skills List:
here is the raw list, without going too much into each.
Acrobatics (Dex), Appraise (Int), Athletics (Str), Bluff (Cha), Computer Use (Int), Concentration (Con), Craft (Varies; taken Individually) (Int), Decipher Script (Int), Demolitions (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disguise (Cha), Forgery (Int), Gather Information (Cha), Handle Beast (Cha), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (all; taken individually) (Int), Linguistics (Int), Perception (Wis), Perform (Cha), Pilot (Dex), Profession (Wis), Repair (Int), Ride (Dex), Search (Int), Security (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Stealth (Dex), Survival (Wis), Treat Injury (Wis), Tracking (Wis), and Use Rope (Dex).

Armor Class:
This might have to change, but I've planned it to work like this: Base bonus + Deflection bonus + Dodge bonus + Morale bonus + Size bonus/penalty
Base bonus: 5 + 1/2 Character Level.
Dodge bonus: dexterity modifier, plus any situational effects/force powers. Dodge bonuses generally stack.
Morale bonus: favorable/unfavorable conditions/force powers. These might stack, depending on the source.
Deflection bonus: energy shields, force powers or other repulsor tech.
Size bonus/penalty As per pathfinder's +1 or -1 per size category difference from medium size.

Armor:
I'm gonna be using the 'Armor is Damage Reduction' rule. Armor, both manufactured and natural, will grant DR to characters. This DR is gained at the cost of your Dodge bonus to AC, as each armor will have a maximum dodge bonus.

Furthermore, force powers cannot be activated easily while wearing armor. armor causes active powers to occasionally fail and makes manifesting them more difficult (or even impossible).

Base Attack Bonus:
Always equal to 1/2 character level. Certain classes, such as the soldier and barbarian, might receive a class bonus on attack rolls. This might be ruled out, depending on overall balance or combat requirements, which might prove unnecessary in the long run.

Hit Points:
Each character receives a varying amount of hit points based on several factors, breaking down like this: Constitution Score + (Class level X (Class Hit Points + Constitution Modifier)).

For Example, lets say a 2nd level Jedi (8 hit points per level) has a constitution score of 16, then it has 38 hit points (16+2(8+3)).

Era:
Mandalorian War / Old Republic Era

Year:
3963 BBY

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:16 PM
Basics & Ability Scores

Alignment
http://i.imgur.com/Lkorreq.jpg

Something I've always wanted to explore. An alignment system that allows you to shift, based on how many points you acquire.

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:17 PM
Anx

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061121172241/starwars/images/thumb/c/c7/Anx_NEGAS.jpg/250px-Anx_NEGAS.jpg

The Anx are large saurian aliens from the planet Gravlex Med. They are typically four meters tall and have long, thick tails as well as beard-like facial protuberances which give them a wizened look. Their heads are tall and blade-shaped, with a soaring crest which acts as a sinus cavity. While their crests changes color to reflect their moods, its primary function (long distance communication, via low frequency sounds) gives Anx a low rumbling voice, which could uncomfortably vibrate the bones of other species. They are herbivorous and Possess three stomachs. To compensate for poor eyesight, Anx have an acute sense of smell.

Their native world, Gravlex Med is a terrestrial planet in the Outer Rim Territories. With an above-average gravity on the planet, the Anx have developed a stooped stature. Other species find the world uninhabitable.

Racial Statistics:
Height: 13' 0" - 13' 7" (13' 4" average)
Skin color: shades of Blue or Yellow

Distinctive Features:
Tall yet hunched stature, Mood sensitive crests, Powerful tails

Average lifespan: 75+ years
Child: 1-10 years
Young adult: 11-15 years
Adult: 16-54 years
Middle age: 55-74 years
Old: 74-104 years
Venerable: 110+ years

Game Statistics:

Cathar

http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets/242518/Farghul.jpg
The Cathar were a species of feline, bipedal humanoids native to Cathar, a planet of savannas and rough uplands. The Cathar have fur-covered bodies with thick manes. They have prominent, retractable claws that can deliver powerful killing attacks on foes and prey. Their bodies also possess rapid healing abilities.

They are known for their loyalty, passion, and temper. Quick and powerful, they are considered great warriors and dedicated, efficient predators. Cathar have high moral values, learned from both family and society. Their females are prized as slaves, whereas the males are generally regarded as too uncontrollable for slavery.

As the Mandalorian Wars escalate, the planet Cathar has lost nearly 90% of all Cathar living on the planet; the rest were forced to escape to other worlds.

Racial Statistics:
Height: 4' 11" - 5' 3" (5' 0" average)
Skin color: Gold to yellow-brown with dark stripes

Distinctive Features:
Lion-like Aliens

Average lifespan: 85+ years
Child: 1-14 years
Young adult: 15-19 years
Adult: 20-44 years
Middle age: 45-59 years
Old: 60-79 years
Venerable: 80+ years

Game Statistics:

Devaronian

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070118132748/starwars/images/6/63/Devaronians.jpg

The Devaronians are a widespread race, despite low numbers. Among the first species to develop a hyperdrive, known as the tumble hyperdrive. The tumble hyperdrive, also referred to as a tumbledrive, was a prototypical hyperdrive developed by the Devaronians and the Gossams circa 27,000 BBY. The unstable device allowed for jumps of variable distance and duration, hence the name. With this hyperdrive, the Devaronians have spread throughout the galaxy faster than most other races, although generally only in small numbers.

The Devaronians are one of the more unusual races in the galaxy, with a dramatic gender dimorphism in appearance and temperament. The males are aggressive by nature, many being described as brash or bull-headed, with typically red-tinted skin and a pair of large horns growing from their heads. They take great pride in their horns, and groom them quite regularly. Many species feel uncomfortable in their presence, for they resemble the devils of a thousand different myths.

Female Devaronians are covered in thick fur that ranges in color from brown to white, hornless and have prominent canine teeth. They are docile, non-aggressive creatures. They tend to be dominant in their culture, being the only ones allowed to participate in government and politics. Female Devaronians not covered with thick fur reveal two dark circles above the forehead, where the horns usually are in males.

In addition, the teeth of the males are all sharp incisors, while the females also have molars and prominent canines. One in fifty Devaronian males have two sets of teeth, however, having an inner set of sharp "male" teeth and an outer, retractable set of "female" teeth. In primitive times, such males were used as solitary scouts by Devaronian tribes, since they could survive on either meat or plants. The teeth were useful for some languages. For instance, a Devaronian has to continually and repeatedly retract and extend both sets of teeth to speak Huttese. Males also have an extremely long tongue, though whether females shared this trait is unknown.

Their bodies are much denser than most humanoids' and as a result they are heavier than their appearance would tend to indicate. Perhaps as a result, they have multiple livers. Their blood is silver based, a strange property for a species.

Racial Statistics:
Height: 6' 0" - 6' 5" (6' 2" average)
Skin color: Red, pink, brown, white, or green
Hair Color: None (males), brown to white (females); calico fur on females

Distinctive Features:
Horns (males) or thick fur (females)

Average lifespan: 70+ years
Child: 1-14 years
Young adult: 15-19 years
Adult: 20-29 years
Middle age: 30-49 years
Old: 50-69 years
Venerable: 70+ years

Game Statistics:

Echani

http://i.imgur.com/bihhP0b.jpg

The Echani had anatomy similar to humans, but a common feature was that they had light skin, white hair and silver eyes. They exhibited among themselves a remarkable sameness in body type and facial traits. It was believed that the Echani were a result of Arkanian experimentation with the Human genome, a theory which could explain the resemblance among these members of the species.

Due to the all-encompassing use of combat in all levels of their culture, Echani Generals were seen by others as having a 'special ability' to predict their opponent's next move. This, however, was simply a tactical skill arising from living in a culture where combat was seen as something akin to a form of communication.

Due to the combat training of the Echani on a daily level, their bones become tougher, making them more durable. Though not much is known about their aging process it is presumed that they age at a much slower rate than, say, a human and their life expectancy is around four hundred years.

Racial Statistics:
Height: 5' 4" - 6' 2" (5' 8" average)
Skin color: chalk-pale. Hair color is either white, grey or silver. Eyes are silver.

Distinctive Features:
Pale and bleached out features, human-like, durable bones

Average lifespan: 380+ years
Child: 1-20 years
Young adult: 21-55 years
Adult: 56-200 years
Middle age: 201-300 years
Old: 300-390 years
Venerable: 391+ years

Game Statistics:

Ewok

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100917005429/starwars/images/5/52/Ewoks_SWSB.png

Ewoks are a primitive hunter-gatherer species resembling teddy-bears that inhabit the forest moon of Endor. They are approximately half the size of humans and covered with fur. While peaceful by nature, they are extremely territorial and have been known to fight ferociously in protection of their society, territory and way of life. The Ewoks live in various arboreal huts and other simple dwellings.

Ewoks stand about one meter tall; they are omnivorous and are constantly curious, almost to their own detriment. Some Ewoks were removed from their planet and taken as pets or slaves. Others left voluntarily out of a sense of curiosity, given a way off of the forested moon.

On Endor, they use spears, slings, and knives as weapons; they also use hang gliders, battle wagons, and bordoks (herd animals from Endor) as vehicles. Although extremely skilled in forest survival and the construction of primitive technology like gliders and catapults, the Ewoks have yet to progress past stone-level technology on their forested moon of Endor. They are quick learners, however, when exposed to advanced technology with simple mechanical processes and concepts.

Racial Statistics:
Height: 3' 2" - 3' 5" (3' 4" average)
Skin color: Fur patterns include both singular colors or calico patterns in varying shades of white, brown, and black.

Distinctive Features:
small stature, teddy bear-like appearance, acute sense of smell

Average lifespan: 45+ years
Child: 1-5 years
Young adult: 6-10 years
Adult: 11-20 years
Middle age: 20-36 years
Old: 37-44 years
Venerable: 45+ years

Game Statistics:

Gamorreans

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060813142538/starwars/images/thumb/2/23/Gamorrean_Guard_with_Axe.jpg/250px-Gamorrean_Guard_with_Axe.jpg

Gamorreans are porcine humanoids from the lush jungle Outer Rim planet of Gamorr. Although not very intelligent, all Gamorreans are bound by a strict codes of honor and duty, although this only applies to dealings with other Gamorreans. Gamorreans were typically green-skinned with a large powerful physique, and were known to be fierce warriors prized for their great strength and brutality in combat. They were organized into clans headed by a Council of Matrons, who controlled all aspects of clan life outside of war. In Gamorrean society female sows perform all the productive work while the male boars concentrated on training for and fighting wars. One of their favorite weapons was a traditional war axe called an arg'garok that was forged specifically for beings of extraordinary strength and a low center of gravity.

Most Gamorreans had a dark greenish coloration over a large portion of their bodies; however skin coloration did vary, particularly among females, with light skinned and two-toned pigmentation not uncommon. Black, brown, pinkish yellow, and even a rare white pigmentation were possible. Boars tended to have less skin variation and had a greater tendency towards dark green skin perhaps because of their higher exposure to the radiation of the Gamorr Star. Eye coloration varied evenly between gold-yellow, blue, black and brown. The Gamorreans generally put no importance on skin or eye coloration although there were some superstitions linked to certain markings.

As a result of their physical characteristics and low intelligence, Gamorreans away from their home planet or colony are usually employed as mercenary fighters, guards, bounty hunters or heavy laborers. Gamorreans will generally work for anyone if the price is right and the nature of the work is to their liking. They will even accept slavery if the terms are right. A draw-back for some employers in hiring Gamorreans is their contractual requirements. They generally do not consider a contract binding if it was not sealed in blood by way of combat. Since traditionally a Gamorrean warlord would force a recruit to fight to prove his ability, they expected a prospective employer to do the same. From their perspective if an offworlder could not defeat those that they hired then they were not worth working for. Though prized as mercenaries, their strong clan allegiance and hatred for rival clans made it unwise to hire groups of Gamorrean enforcers without first inquiring about their clan backgrounds.

Racial Statistics:
Height: 5' 6" - 5' 11" (5' 9" average)
Skin color: Generally Green

Distinctive Features:
Pig-like aliens, powerful build, horrid odor, parasite-ridden (called morrts, a furry bloodsucking parasite that releases a sweet odor, whom are viewed as beloved pets)

Average lifespan: 35+ years (generally less, due to combat)
Child: 1-5 years
Young adult: 6-12 years
Adult: 13-20 years
Middle age: 21-30 years
Old: 31-44 years
Venerable: 45+ years

Game Statistics:

Gossam

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071217040660/starwars/images/thumb/2/20/GossamUAA.jpg/180px-GossamUAA.jpg

Gossams are a small saurian species native to the planet Castell in the Colonies region of the galaxy, with colonies on the Outer Rim worlds of Felucia and Saleucami. Averaging slightly over one meter in height, Gossams have wrinkled skin, with narrowing, shriveled heads on elongated necks. Physical appearance is considered important in Gossam society, and females often curve their hair up from the back of their heads. They are bipeds, balancing their frail bodies on small feet, and have long three-fingered hands.

Known for their shrewd and cunning nature, most Gossam on Castell served the Commerce Guild, which was headed by the Gossam Shu Mai during the Separatist Crisis and the Clone Wars. Due to their intelligent and scheming nature, Gossams could be found all over the galaxy, acting as either legitimate merchants or as law-breaking pirates and smugglers, while Force-using Gossam were extremely rare.

Gossam have pebbly green or blue skin, elongated necks, wide yellow eyes and a tapered head that slopes back on an incline. Gossam balance their thin bodies on two three-toed feet, and have long, graceful three fingered hands. Like most reptiles, Gossam young are hatched from eggs.

Racial Statistics:
Height: 3' 5" - 3' 8" (3' 6" average)
Skin color: green or blue
Hair color: green or blue
Eye color: Yellow

Distinctive Features:
Wrinkled skin, elongated necks, small shriveled heads

Average lifespan: 75+ years
Child: 1-9 years
Young adult: 10-13 years
Adult: 14-35 years
Middle age: 36-59 years
Old: 60-74 years
Venerable: 75+ years

Game Statistics:

Humans

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090709062314/starwars/images/thumb/d/d6/Human_NEGAS.jpg/303px-Human_NEGAS.jpg

The Humans are a sentient species that belonged to the simians, a subgroup of the primate order of mammals. Easily considered the most populous species in the galaxy, humans can be found on nearly every habitable world.

Despite overall physiological uniformity, baseline Humans vary greatly in appearance, and no two Humans look exactly alike. Human males are usually taller and heavier than females, although this varies greatly between individuals. Their hair is grown, cut, and styled for aesthetic or ritualistic reasons. The facial hair grown by adult males could be grown, styled, or shaved completely. Their hair color ranged from blond to black, sometimes with hues of red or brown, changing to gray or white as years passed. It can be straight, wavy, or curly. In addition to those varied hair colors, their eyes came in shades of blue, green, gray, or brown. Gradation of skin tone was also seen among baseline Humans, usually limited to various shades of brown, ranging from pale yellowish brown, to light brown, and dark brown. Diversity in appearance is seen on many Human populations, and no particular features seem to be traceable to specific isolated communities on any given location.

Typically, Humans have an average lifespan of 100 to 120 standard years. Those who are keenly attuned to the Force can live up to 200. On worlds that possessed advanced technology, such as Bakura, individuals over the age of 160 who are still hale and hearty are not unheard of. At least one Forceful individual (Jedi Master Shayoto) was known to have reached the age of 800. In spite of his age, that individual, the Jedi Master Shayoto, was still able to hike all the way up Mount Meru with nothing but a cane. Sadly, Shayoto is presumably dead, having no doubt joined the Force sometime after the end of the Great Sith War.

At any rate, individuals past the age of 80 were considered old, and most Humans still died in their early hundreds unless they were wealthy enough to afford rejuvenation procedures. Natural signs of ageing in Humans included the whitening or fall of the hair, the loss of teeth, appearance of deep lines, wrinkles and dark blemishes on the skin. Old Humans would experience a decline in many cognitive processes, frequently losing track of time, misidentifying people or places, and, in extreme cases, momentarily forgetting about their own identity or state.

Racial Statistics:
Height: 4' 0" - 7' 0" (5' 9" average)
Skin color: varies greatly

Distinctive Features:
varying appearance

Average lifespan: 110+ years
Child: 1-15 years
Young adult: 16-20 years
Adult: 21-35 years
Middle age: 36-69 years
Old: 70-89 years
Venerable: 90+ years

Game Statistics:

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:18 PM
Jawa

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100915195130/starwars/images/thumb/7/79/Jawa_SWSB.png/250px-Jawa_SWSB.png

Native to the desert planet Tatooine, Jawas are intelligent, rodent-like scavengers, obsessed with collecting outmoded and abandoned hardware. About a meter tall, they wear rough-woven, homespun cloaks and hoods to shield them from the hostile rays of Tatooine's twin suns. Usually only bright, glowing eyes shine from beneath the dark confines of a Jawa hood; few have ever seen what hides within the shadowed garments. One thing is certain; to other races the smell of a Jawa is unpleasant and more than slightly offensive. Through the study of corpses and skeletal remains, Baobab xenobiologists discovered that Jawas appeared to be gaunt, rodent-like creatures, with shrunken faces and yellow eyes. At all times Jawa faces remain obscured by a shroud of cloth to retain moisture, hide their identity and to dissipate their body heat.

For the Jawas, their odor contains incredible amounts of information such as other Jawa's identity, health, clan lineage, last meal, maturity, arousal and even their mood. Their odor is compounded by a mysterious solution Jawas dip their clothes in to retain moisture, and their view of bathing as being a waste of precious water, which attracts swarms of insects to gather in the recesses of their hoods. Jawas have evolved several important survival traits, such as exceptional night vision, and a strong immune system.

Jawas understand galactic basic, but prefer their natural tongue, a jabbering of low, guttural croaks and hisses intelligible to most inhabitants of Tatooine - at least to those who must deal with them. Jawas also speak a strange, variable dialect of their language that is incomprehensible to non-Jawas; this greatly aids their ability to bargain with outsiders. Moisture farmers often learn the hard way that it is safer to deal with one Jawa than to negotiate with a Jawa committee. Jawas roam the desert world of Tatooine, collecting abandoned Droids, broken machinery, and any other scraps of advanced technology they find. They travel in enormous, treaded fortress-homes called Sandcrawlers, scouring the endless wastes in search of salvage. These migrant mechanics are basically high-tech junk dealers who gather things people throw away and sell them to others. They have even been known to take equipment off a moisture farmer's hands—especially if it's not guarded or securely locked in place. After a few weeks of rewiring and alterations, these wheeler-dealers may even attempt to sell the equipment back to the original owner—at a substantial profit, of course. (Most races would consider this treachery and stealing; Jawas consider it good business.)

Jawas are inherently paranoid and fear everything, but apparently have but two natural enemies: Sandpeople and Krayt Dragons. Sandpeople are reluctant to attack anything as large as a sandcrawler, but constantly seek opportunities to raid Jawa scavenging parties that wander too far from the mobile fortresses. Krayt Dragons have no such qualms and have been known to attack the giant land vehicles on various occasions.

Though timid, if pushed too far, Jawas will use their weapons: blasters of their own design, pieced together from parts of a wide variety of mechanical sources. Reports also exist of entire moisture farms being flattened by sandcrawlers. Whether these rare incidents are accidental occurrences or some form of retribution is unknown, but most Jawas would rather scurry away than fight. In the few cities that rise out of the Tatooine wastes, Jawas can be found excitedly fawning over the vast concentration of vehicles and Droids found there. Often their fear gives way to their obsessive tendencies in the presence of so much high-technology and the creatures must be forcibly and repeatedly frightened away. Many visitors complain of emerging from a cantina to find dozens of Jawas scurrying over their newly polished landspeeders, pawing and drooling disgustingly.

Despite appearances however, Jawas are accomplished repairmen with an innate knack for analyzing machinery. They may not understand robotic theory or repulsorlift engines, but they can get a malfunctioning Droid to work or an unresponsive landspeeder to operate—at least long enough to sell it to a desperate moisture farmer. Jawas take no interest in local or far-ranging politics (and probably wouldn't be allowed to if they did) and have shown no inclination Galactic Wars. Their only interests lie in making deals and acquiring more of their precious technology. Most Jawas also carried around various tools for repairing droids. They were also adept at creating custom droids, cobbled together from spare parts of other droids. These monster droids, as they were called, could be specially designed for the specific needs of a customer.

Racial Statistics:
Height: 3' 0" - 3' 5" (3' 2" average)
Skin color: unknown

Distinctive Features:
Always wearing cloaks, glowing eyes, rodent-like

Average lifespan: 80+ years
Young adult: 11-20 years
Adult: 21-50 years
Middle age: 51-70 years
Old: 71-80 years
Venerable: 81+ years

Game Statistics: (7 RP)

-2 Strength, +2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma. Jawas are curious little tinkerers of the deserts of Tatooine. They are known to be cowardly scavengers with an eye for business. Although pretty smart and have quite a lot of guile, they tend to be not well liked in a lot of places, due strongly to their curiousity with how things work. A unwatched Jawa can tear apart a machine in minutes, whether it belongs to them or not...
Small Humanoids: Jawas gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks. Jawas have a space of 5 feet by 5 feet and a reach of 5 feet.
Slow Speed: Jaws have a base speed of 20 feet.
Darkvision: 120 Feet
Light Sensitivity: Jawas are dazzled as long as they remain in an area of bright light. A Jawa's cloak generally protects their eyes against light from the sun, but it does not stop a bright flash of light in front of them.
Desert Runner: Jawas receive a +4 racial bonus on Constitution checks and Fortitude saves to avoid fatigue and exhaustion, as well as any other ill effects from running, forced marches, starvation, thirst, and hot or cold environments.
Greed: Jawas gain a +2 bonus on Appraise checks to determine the price of goods that contain precious metals or gemstones.
Scavenger: Jawas gain a +2 racial bonus on Appraise and Perception checks to find hidden objects (including traps and secret doors), determine whether food is spoiled, or identify a liquid by taste.
Common Allegiances: Galactic Republic or a specific Jawa clan.
Homeworld: Tatooine (South-Eastern Section of the Outer Rim)
Languages: Jawas begin play with their native language, Jawa. Jawas with high intelligence scores can learn basic. Due to the Jawa's vocal structure, they have an enormous amount of trouble pronouncing words of other languages, which causes them a lot of frustration. Although a Jawa may understand several other languages, almost all of them speak in their native tongues whenever possible.
Favored Class: Scoundrel

Rodian

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061127015747/starwars/images/thumb/2/23/Rodian_NEGAS.jpg/250px-Rodian_NEGAS.jpg

The Rodian are a bipedal race with tapir-like faces and multifaceted eyes, native to the planet Rodia, which is located in the Tyrius system. The skin of a Rodian is green in color, and there is very little physical variation within the species. Thus, non-Rodians often cannot tell two Rodians apart. The Rodian race has ears that swivel in their sockets, allowing them to hear in several directions. There is a ridge of spikes which crests their skulls, and their long, flexible fingers are tipped with suction cups. Instead of spines, some Rodians also grow hair. This is more common among females, though some males also grow it.

Rodian skin normally has a rough, pebbly texture, except on their hands and snouts. The flexible snouts augments the Rodians' finely-tuned olfactory senses, collecting and filtering the air. Their characteristically-large eyes are indicative of a primarily-nocturnal ancestry and are capable of seeing into the infra-red spectrum. This allows the Rodians to visually detect the body heat of their hidden prey emanating from within the darkness.

Rodians exude a pungent, musky aroma, some smelling stronger than others. This scent is an oily pheromone excretion that serves to moisturize the skin and attract potential mates. Most Humans and Diollans find the scent to be particularly overwhelming and liken it to the "odor of animal droppings on the bottom of your boot." Many assume that all Rodians smell the same, however Rodians themselves can differentiate the scent.

They are a race of hunters by nature, and bounty hunting seems to hold a place of high esteem. As a race, they evolved as hunters, surviving their planet's tropical environment and establishing a series of war games which lasted for thousands of years. Many of the Rodians who make a living off-planet are working as bounty hunters for corrupt crime lords. Their weapon of choice is the thermal detonator, since a widespread explosion tends to kill more than a single blaster shot. Each bounty hunter is obliged to bring a valid record of his or her kill to the Guild on Rodia for logging in the record books. Others are making a living as Imperial lackeys.

Rodians almost wiped themselves out as a race, during a time when the birthrate among females dropped below the level at which they were killing each other off. Harido Kavila, the Grand Protector at the time, devised a way for the Rodian people to funnel their violent tendencies through dramatic plays. The stories revolved primarily around violence, but had a well-defined plot and used the violence to magnify the emotional impact of the plays. The Rodian dramas became well-known throughout the galaxy, in part because they were strong dramas but also because they portrayed the full impact of violence on the perpetrator and his victim.

Racial Statistics:
Height: 5' 4" - 5' 7" (5' 5" average)
Skin color: Most commonly green, with variations in pigment including purple and blue [1]
Hair color: Mostly no hair

Distinctive Features:
Multifaceted eyes, saucer-shaped antennae, head spines, sucker-tipped fingers

Average lifespan: 80+ years
Young adult: 11-20 years
Adult: 21-50 years
Middle age: 51-70 years
Old: 71-80 years
Venerable: 81+ years

Game Statistics:

Sith

http://i.imgur.com/xnB1uKc.jpg

The Sith, known alternatively as Red Sith or Sith Purebloods, are a species of red–skinned Humanoids that originated on the world of Korriban, before eventually resettling on the ice-world of Ziost (Adopted after 27,700 BBY). Also distinct for their bone spurs, facial tentacles, and genetic predispositions toward both left–handedness and the dark side of the Force, the Sith species coalesced into an empire ruled first by kings known as Sith'ari, and later by Dark Jedi, who took on the mantles of Dark Lords of the Sith.

Despite a society dominated by barbarism and infighting, Sith civilization culminated in a Golden Age, after which the species was all but scattered across the galaxy. An eponymous dark side tradition took the species' name, one that, despite numerous manifestations over time, maintained foundations borne of the customs, science and magic practiced by the ancient Sith species.

The Sith were a proud and violent species of humanoids that evolved on Korriban, a planet within the Horuset system in an isolated Outer Rim region called the Stygian Caldera. Sith had a larger than average number of individuals with potential to use the Force in their species, so high in fact that the entire species was considered strongly Force-sensitive. The abundant Force-sensitivity resulted from a symbiotic relationship with the dark side of the Force, where they—like the other few creatures that inhabited the planet—derived sustenance directly from the dark side of the Force, and empowered it in–turn.

Adult Sith characteristically had skin of a crimson-hue, although infants of the species appeared a lighter shade of red. However, even though typically a dark red, some members of the species retained more pink shades of skin tone in adulthood. Sith had sharp, fierce predatory profiles and features all over their bodies, including bone spurs protruding from under their skin at various locations like the elbows. Their faces displayed a notable pair of cheek tendrils that hung down from their high cheekbones. Sith also had cranial horns, pointed teeth, simian mouths below their small noses, and glowing yellow eyes covered by cartilaginous eyebrow–stalks. In addition, some Sith had long bony chins, while others did not show this trait and instead possessed less prominent chins that receded from their mouth. Most Sith had three clawed digits on each hand, and three on each foot; two forward facing and one backward facing. However, some Sith had five digits on their hands and feet, such as Sek'nos Rath. The Sith were commonly left handed too, and as a result their signature weapon, the lanvarok, was constructed only for their left-handed tendencies.

The cheek tendrils on the jowls of Sith that descended from their cheekbones displayed different expressions amongst their species through twitching and other movements. For example, slight curling of the tendrils showed that the particular Sith was of a rejuvenated attitude, while stroking of the right tendril was an expression of thoughtfulness. Also, quivering of the tendrils could show signs of anger, as well as a questioning expression when coupled with raising of the eyebrow–stalks. The Sith—specifically the Massassi subspecies—also had very keen senses relative to those of Humans, particularly their hearing, despite their small ears.

After several millennium of crossbreeding with humans, generally exiled dark jedi, lead to two very different subspecies developing. The Massassi were predominantly pure-blooded sith, featuring all sith traits, such as bone spurs, facial tentacles, and eyebrow stalks. They had a very bestial appearance, suitable for the warrior and slave castes that they inhabited. The other subspecies was called the Kissai, which had a far more human-like form, although they still held much of the traits of the sith. It was the Kissai that were generally bred with humans to create the half-breeds that would slowly begin to replace the entire species as a whole. By the present year, most of the Massassi have died out and almost all the remaining sith are half-bloods.

Half Bloods (Kissai)
Racial Statistics:
Height: 6' 0" - 6' 6" (6' 3" average)
Skin color: Red
Hair color: Brown, black

Distinctive Features:
Sharp predatory features, small cheek tendrils, tall stature

Average lifespan: 60+ years
Young adult: 16-23 years
Adult: 24-34 years
Middle age: 35-44 years
Old: 45-59 years
Venerable: 60+ years

Game Statistics:

Pure Bloods (Massassi)
Racial Statistics:
Height: 6' 10" - 9' 8" (8' 1" average)
Skin color: Red
Hair color: Brown, black

Distinctive Features:
Sharp predatory features, numerous bone spurs, large cheek tendrils, large and powerful stature

Average lifespan: 50+ years
Young adult: 11-13 years
Adult: 14-24 years
Middle age: 25-34 years
Old: 35-49 years
Venerable: 50+ years

Game Statistics:

Trandoshan

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130115031112/starwars/images/thumb/4/45/Trandoshan_NEGAS.png/250px-Trandoshan_NEGAS.png

Trandoshans, or T'doshok in Dosh, are large, bipedal reptilian humanoids from the planet of Trandosha (or Dosha). They have sensitive eyes that can see into the infrared range and the ability to regenerate lost limbs—albeit slowly—and are anatomically built heavier and stronger than most humanoids, including Humans. They will also periodically shed their skin, like most reptiles. Unlike most reptiles, Trandoshans have no tails.

The Trandoshans are a warlike species who were infamous slavers, typically of Wookiees, who's world of Kashyyyk shares a star system with Dosha. They are overtly aggressive, leading many Trandoshans to become bounty hunters, mercenaries, or slavers. Trandoshans especially prize Wookiee pelts, which consequently played a large part in earning jagannath points—their religion's system of honor points for acts of prowess or violence. Like their neighbors, the Wookiees, the Trandoshans also honor life debts. The recipient of a Trandoshan life debt is referred to as a ghrakhowsk.

As a species, they are renowned across the galaxy for great strength. This is evidenced by several members of other species boasting physical prowess and power by having defeated a Trandoshan, either in battle or in a contest of strength.

Racial Statistics:
Height: 6' 5" - 6' 10" (6' 8" average)
Skin color: Sandy brown to glossy green
Hair color: None

Distinctive Features:
Reptilian, regenerative properties, tall stature

Average lifespan: 100+ years
Young adult: 16-24 years
Adult: 25-54 years
Middle age: 55-84 years
Old: 85-99 years
Venerable: 100+ years

Game Statistics: (23 RP; Effectively an +1 adjustment for APL for encounters)

+4 Strength, -2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom. Trandoshans are a race of reptilian humanoids that are renowned for their strength and cunning. Extremely perceptive and skilled at tracking, they make some of the finest bounty hunters in the galaxy.
Humanoid (Trandoshan): Trandoshans are humanoids with the Trandoshan subtype.
Medium: Trandoshans are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Normal Speed: Trandoshans have a base speed of 30 feet.
Darkvision: 60 ft.
Infrared Sight: Trandoshans can see heat signatures with their specialized eyes. They ignore any hide check benefits granted from invisibility effects (+40 on hide checks if stationary, +20 on hide checks if moving). However, abrupt exposure to bright light blinds a Trandoshan for 1 round; on subsequent rounds, they are dazzled as long as they remain in the affected area.
Natural Armor: Trandoshans gain a +3 natural bonus to DR X/Armor.
Ancient Foe (Wookiee): Trandoshans gain a +2 dodge bonus to AC against Wookiees and a +2 racial bonus on combat maneuver checks made to grapple Wookiees.
Fast Healing: 1
Limb Regeneration: If a Trandoshan loses a limb, it can regrow it over the course of one week. During this regenerative process, the Trandoshan is exhausted and after the limb has been finished, the Trandoshan is fatigued for another 1d4 days.
Homeworld: Dosha
Languages: Trandoshan begin play with Basic and Dosh. A Trandoshan with a high intelligence score can learn the following languages: Shyriiwook, Xaczik, or Thykarann.
Favored Class: Bounty Hunter

Twi'lek

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130115025260/starwars/images/thumb/9/95/TwilekNEGAS.png/250px-TwilekNEGAS.png

Twi'leks are an omnivorous humanoid species originating from the planet Ryloth. They tend to eat cultivated molds, fungi, and rycrit meat. Their distinctive features included colorful skin, which varied in pigment from individual to individual, and a pair of shapely prehensile tentacles that grew from the base of their skulls. The tentacles, called "brain-tails", "lekku", "tchun-tchin", or "head-tails" are advanced organs used for communication and cognitive functions. Twi'leks possess a fairly standard humanoid vocal structure and are capable of learning most alien languages; however, they usually prefer their native language of Ryl, which incorporates subtle movement of the lekku. When they wish, they can even communicate in complete secrecy using their versatile brain-tails. Twi'lek females are often used as slaves or dancers because of their beauty.

Both males and females have little to no body hair, with the only notable exception being eyelashes to aid in keeping out the sand and heat of Ryloth. Females typically have painted eyebrows or have their eyebrows tattooed on, in order to appear more palatable and less alien to more base-line humanoid offworlders. Female Twi'leks are considered especially attractive and slender, which make them favorite subjects for slavery and entertainment. The beauty of female Twi'leks is well known throughout the galaxy, and as a result many young Twi'leks are sold into slavery, becoming dancers or status symbols.

The Twi'leks are omnivores. This diet is essential, given that food is scarce on their homeworld, Ryloth. Twi'leks possess multiple stomachs, an unusual trait that enables them to eat almost any food. When traveling off their homeworld, Twi'leks rarely refuse food, which frequently leads to obesity among starfarers. Twi'lek society also associates obesity as a sign of affluence and success.

Lekku:
The two most striking features of a Twi'lek are their broad range of skin coloration within the species, and pair of brain-tails. The brain tails, also called "tchun-tchin" or "lekku", protrude down the back of the skull and contain part of a Twi'lek's brain. The very word "Twi'lek" is believed to be derived from semi-Basic "twin lekku". A Twi'lek's brain-tails serves many purposes in their daily lives and culture, storing fat and being used as erogenous zones. The Twi'lek's native language of Ryl is spoken using a combination of words and subtle movements of the lekku. Newborn Twi'leks have no lekku, as they grow out during childhood.

A Twi'lek's brain-tails are highly sensitive, and grabbing them forcefully is so painful that it could easily incapacitate almost any Twi'lek. Sometimes, damage to the brain-tails caused lasting damage to the Twi'lek's brain. They could be replaced by cybernetics, however, many do not have access to such resources.

Long or shapely lekku are considered great status symbols, and often go hand-in-hand with respect, influence, and wealth. A Twi'lek's brain-tails can be likened to phallic symbols, and for both sexes, larger lekku brought with them some indistinct positive connotations.

Their brain-tails are a source of great pride to Twi'leks, especially when confronted by other species. The name "tchun-tchin" actually referred to each lekku—'"tchun" being the left lekku and "tchin" the right. In casual conversation the Twi'leks usually refer to their lekku as "tchun" or "tchin."

Subraces:
The Twi'lek species developed and mutated in such a way as to provoke changes in their skin pigmentation, which resulted in many races and subraces. These races were all physically identical, except for their phenotypes. The wide and vivid variety of skin coloration included many variations of blue, red, yellow, orange, deep green, white, pale brown, pink, and lavender. Some Twi'leks even exhibited varied phenotypes, including stripes, orange with red mottling, red with pink palms, and blue with pink lips. There was not an even distribution of phenotypes across the Twi'lek population. The Lethan Twi'leks, red in coloration, were a rare subgroup, perhaps even the most rare. In contrast, the Rutian Twi'leks, which exhibited a blue phenotype, were more common among the population.

Racial Statistics:
Height: 5' 4" - 5' 7" (5' 5" average)
Skin color: Varies Greatly; Red (rarest), Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue (most common), Purple, Brown, Tan, Pink, White, or Striped and dark gray

Distinctive Features:
Lekku, Sharp claw-like nails, Smooth skin

Average lifespan: 110+ years
Young adult: 16-20 years
Adult: 21-35 years
Middle age: 36-69 years
Old: 70-89 years
Venerable: 90+ years

Game Statistics: (8 RP)

+4 Dexterity, -2 Constitution, +2 Charisma. Twi'leks are colorful humanoids, known for their beauty (generally only in their women), guile and agility. Despite not being very tough, Twi'leks preferred to "ride the storm" rather than "defeat it," as a proverb goes. Twi'leks tend to refrain from siding with anyone whenever possible, preferring to remain neutral in situations.
Humanoid (Twi'lek): Twi'leks are humanoids with the Twi'lek subtype.
Medium: Twi'leks are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Normal Speed: Twi'leks have a base speed of 30 feet.
Beguiling Liar: Twi'leks gain a +4 racial bonus on Bluff checks to convince an opponent that what they are saying is true when they tell a lie.
Desert Runner: Twi'leks receive a +4 racial bonus on Constitution checks and Fortitude saves to avoid fatigue and exhaustion, as well as any other ill effects from running, forced marches, starvation, thirst, and hot or cold environments.
Gifted Linguist: Twi'leks gain a +4 racial bonus on Linguistics checks, and they learn one additional language every time they put a rank in the Linguistics skill.
Sociable: When Twi'leks attempt to change a creature's attitude with a Diplomacy check and fail by 5 or more, they can try to influence the creature a second time even if 24 hours have not passed.
Vulnerable Lekku: If a Twi'lek's prehensile Lekku are grabbed and squeezed, the Twi'lek becomes powerless from the pain. It cannot attack and is staggered for the duration. If a lekku is permanently damaged or removed, a twi'lek can go insane from the damage to its brain. Cybernetics can sometimes repair the damaged brain, but often this is lasting damage.
Homeworld: Ryloth
Languages: Twi'lek begin play with Basic, Ryl (restricted language) and Lekku (restricted language). A Twi'lek with a high intelligence score can learn any language (except restricted or secret languages).
Favored Class: Scoundrel

Wookiee

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090711201861/starwars/images/thumb/1/14/Wookiee_NEGAS.jpg/180px-Wookiee_NEGAS.jpg

The Wookiees, whose name for themselves translates to the People of the Trees, are a species of tall, hairy humanoids that are inhabitants of the planet Kashyyyk. A race of arboreal mammals, the Wookiees live in treehouses nestled in the canopy of the towering wroshyr trees. Despite their fearsome appearance, they are usually gentle, although they are prone to devastating fits of rage when provoked. They are renowned for their great strength, their intelligence, their loyalty and their short temper.

The Wookiees of the jungle planet Kashyyyk are a shaggy sentient beings whose countenance as considered impressive by many other species. They are humanoid in shape, with a head, a torso, and four limbs, and they stand just over two meters on average. Their upper limbs, or arms, end with powerful hands, sporting four fingers plus an opposable thumb that allowed them to grab things. Being a species of tree-climbers, Wookiees have a strong back, dexterous hands and thick calve muscles. For the same evolutionary reasons, they also possess curved retractable claws that sprouted from hidden sheaths in their fingertips with the flex of a muscle.

Their heads featured a pair of forward-facing eyes, the color of which ranged from blue to brown, with some individuals having green, yellow, golden or red irises. The Wookiees' nose was very sensitive and would provoke some sort of olfactory delirium in the presence of meat. Additionally, the Wookiee's mouths were filed with sharp fangs that could puncture even the durable scaly skin of the Trandoshans, their ancestral enemies. The Wookiees were also good swimmers, which was reflected by their powerful thighs.

But their most striking physical feature in the eyes of the non-Wookiees was their uniform coat of water-shedding hair, the color of which ranged from black to brown according to the subspecies. In fact, the word "Wookiee" was in fact a catch-all term referring to a number of related races that could be distinguished primarily by their fur. The most common subspecies were the Rwooks, who came from the region of Rwookrrorro and whose hair was typically brown, red and chestnut. Although albino Wookiees were rare, they were not unheard of. However, such a birth was generally held to be a bad omen, as white hair did not blend in with the earth tones of their forest surroundings.

The Wookiee's natural habitat was the canopy of the wroshyr trees. Those towering vegetals existed in over 1,000 different varieties, most of which reached kilometers in height, while some only attained 300-400 meters. Wookiee families lived in treehouses nestled in the crowns of the wroshyrs. Those dwellings often consisted in circular structures of unpainted wood mounted around the tree trunks, sometimes with several stories and a veranda. The most luxurious and elaborate houses were built directly into the trees. Village were held up by branches only, without the help of repulsorlifts or any other modern technology.

Like many other humanoids, the Wookiees had two sexes, male and female. Female Wookiees had six breasts and gave birth to live-born young, with their gestation period nearly a year long. Wookiee pups were large at birth, averaging slightly less than one meter. After birth, a Wookiee grew very fast, fully conscious and able to walk unassisted within one standard year.

Racial Statistics:
Height: 6' 6" - 7' 6" (6' 10" average)
Skin color: Grey
Hair color: Different shades of black, brown, and white in varying combinations
Eye color: Blue, green, yellow, golden, brown, red

Distinctive Features:
Tall, hair covered, retractable climbing claws, long life span

Average lifespan: 400+ years
Child: 1-11 years
Young adult: 12-17 years
Adult: 18-300 years
Middle age: 301-350 years
Old: 351-399 years
Venerable: 400+ years

Game Statistics: (30 RP; Effectively an +2 adjustment for APL for encounters)

+4 Strength, +4 Constitution, +2 Wisdom. Wookiees are tremendously strong and tough, but have short tempers that flare easily. They have a peaceful society, heavily influenced by honor and loyalty. Due to their upbringing and long lives, they tend to be wiser than most species.
Humanoid (Wookiee): Wookiees have the Humanoid type and the Wookiee subtype.
Large: Wookiees gain a +2 size bonus to Strength and a –2 size penalty to Dexterity. Wookiees take a –1 size penalty to their AC, a –1 size penalty on attack rolls, a +1 bonus on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a –4 size penalty on Stealth checks. Wookiees takes up a space that is 10 feet by 10 feet and has a reach of 10 feet.
Normal Speed: Wookiees have a base speed of 30 feet.
Climber: Wookiees have a climb speed of 20 feet, and gain the +8 racial bonus on Climb checks that a climb speed normally grants.
Forest Stride: Wookiees can move through natural difficult terrain at their normal speed while within a forested terrain. Magically altered terrain affects them normally.
Low-Light Vision: Wookiees can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
Ancient Foe (Trandoshan): Wookiees gain a +2 dodge bonus to AC against Trandoshans and a +2 racial bonus on combat maneuver checks made to grapple Trandoshans.
Natural Attacks: Wookiees have powerful jaws with sharp teeth that can puncture even the toughest hides and retractable claws that can shred flesh from bones in an instant. However, there is a great social taboo for a Wookiee that uses its claws for combat. To be labeled a 'Madclaw' is to be exiled from Wookiee society. The Wookiee has two primary claw attacks (1d6) and a secondary bite attack (1d6).
Skilled Carvers: Wookiees gain a +4 racial bonus on all Craft or Profession checks to create objects from wood.
Scent (Ex): Wookiees have the scent special ability.
Common Allegiances: Galactic Republic, specific Wookiee clan, or a recipient of a life-debt
Homeworld: Kashyyyk (North-Eastern Section of the Mid Rim)
Languages: Wookiees begin play with one of the three Wookiee languages (Shyriiwook, Xaczik, or Thykarann). Wookiees with high intelligence scores can learn any of the other two Wookiee languages, plus basic. Due to the Wookiee's vocal structure, they have an enormous amount of trouble pronouncing words of other languages, which causes them a lot of frustration. Although a Wookiee may understand several other languages, almost all of them speak in their native tongues whenever possible.
Favored Class: Barbarian

Zabrak

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070416170909/starwars/images/thumb/e/ee/ZabrakNEGAS.jpg/250px-ZabrakNEGAS.jpg

The Zabrak, also known as Iridonians when referring to the Zabrak who came from Iridonia, are a carnivorous Near-Human species native to Iridonia, a planet located in the Mid Rim known for its inhospitable terrain and fierce predatory life. They are a species known for having a fierce sense of self-determination and an equally dominant need for independence.

Zabrak are Near-Human, but have a number of significant physical characteristics that set them apart from baseline Humanity. The most striking of these are a series of vestigial horns that crown the heads of both males and females. These horns grow at puberty in varying patterns and signified that the time of their rite of passage is drawing near.

The horns are one trait shared by the many Zabrak subspecies, which are divided by a number of physical characteristics that differed from subspecies to subspecies. These include different skin tones (which included peachy white, pure white, yellow, red, tan, brown and black), horn patterns, hair growth, and eye color (which have certain pigmentation that Humans lack, such as purple, yellow, red, and orange). Internally, Zabraks possess a second heart. They also have great resistance to physical pain.

Another of the traits that make Zabrak instantly recognizable are their facial tattoos, which are made up of thin lines received during their rite of passage. These can symbolize many things, including but not limited to family lineage, place of birth, or even a design that reflected their individual personalities.

Racial Statistics:
Height: 5' 9" - 5' 11" (5' 10" average)
Skin color: Pale to dark brown, red, orange and yellow
Hair color: Mostly no hair; black or dark brown
Eye Color: brown, blue, green, grey, purple, yellow, red, and orange

Distinctive Features:
Horns, facial tattoos, two hearts

Average lifespan: 160+ years
Child: 1-19 years
Young adult: 20-29 years
Adult: 30-69 years
Middle age: 70-99 years
Old: 100-159 years
Venerable: 160+ years

Game Statistics: (10 RP)

+2 Constitution, -2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma. Zabraks are a proud, dedicated race of individuals from a hostile world. They tend to be very tough and durable, although they border on arrogant and single-mindedness.
Humanoid (Zabrak): Zabraks have the humanoid type and the Zabrak subtype.
Medium: Zabraks are Medium creatures and receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Normal Speed: Zabraks have a base speed of 30 feet.
Defensive Training (Beasts): Zabraks gain a +4 dodge bonus to AC against beasts.
Natural Armor: Zabraks gain a +2 natural bonus to DR X/Armor.
Resistant: Zabraks gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against mind-affecting effects and poison.
Common Allegiances: Mandalorians or Galactic Republic
Homeworld: Iridonia (North Section of the Mid Rim)
Languages: Zabraks begin play speaking Basic and Zabraki. Furthermore, Zabraks with high Intelligence scores can learn any of the following languages:
Favored Class:

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:19 PM
Skills List:

Acrobatics (Dex)
Appraise (Int)
Athletics (Str)
Bluff (Cha)
Computer Use (Int)
Concentration (Con)
Craft (Int)

Alchemy
Armor
Droid
Firearm
Lightsaber
Poison
Primitive Weapon
Starship
Trapmaking

Decipher Script (Int)
Demolitions (Int)
Diplomacy (Cha)
Disguise (Cha)
Forgery (Int)
Gather Information (Cha)
Handle Beast (Cha)
Intimidate (Cha)
Knowledge (Int)

Dungeoneering
Engineering
Geography
Local
Nature
Navigation
Nobility and Royalty
Planetary Systems
Religion
Technology
The Force

Linguistics (Int)
Perception (Wis)
Perform (Cha)

Act (comedy, drama, pantomime)
Comedy (buffoonery, limericks, joke-telling)
Dance (ballet, waltz, jig)
Keyboard instruments (harpsichord, piano, pipe organ)
Oratory (epic, ode, storytelling)
Percussion instruments (bells, chimes, drums, gong)
String instruments (fiddle, harp, lute, mandolin)
Wind instruments (flute, pan pipes, recorder, trumpet)
Sing (ballad, chant, melody)

Pilot (Dex)
Profession (Wis)
Repair (Int)
Ride (Dex)
Search (Int)
Security (Int)
Sense Motive (Wis)
Sleight of Hand (Dex)
Stealth (Dex)
Survival (Wis)
Treat Injury (Wis)
Tracking (Wis)
Use Rope (Dex)

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:20 PM
Melee Weapons

{table=head]Weapon Name|Cost (Credits)|Small DMG|Medium DMG|Large DMG|Critical|Weight|DMG Type|Reach|Upgradable?
{colsp=10}
Light Melee Weapons|
Exchange Negotiator|300 C|1d4+1|1d6+1|1d8+1|20x2|3 lbs.|Nonlethal*|---|No
Stun Baton|200 C|1d4|1d6|1d8|20x2|3 lbs.|Nonlethal*|---|No
Short Sword|100 C|1d4|1d6|1d8|19-20x2|2 lbs.|Slashing or Piercing|---|No
Vibroblade|250 C|1d4|1d6|1d8|18-20x2|3 lbs.|Slashing or Piercing|---|Yes
{colsp=10}
One-Handed Melee Weapons|
Longsword|150 C|1d6|1d8|2d6|19-20x2|4 lbs.|Slashing|---|No
Vibrosword|450 C|1d6|1d8|2d6|18-20x2|5 lbs.|Slashing|---|Yes
{colsp=10}
Two-Handed Melee Weapons|
Vibroaxe|500 C||||||||
Gamorrean Waraxe (Arg'garok)|||||||||
{colsp=10}* See description below for additional information.
[/table]

Lightsabers

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131004162734/starwars/images/1/17/TheForceIsStrong-TCGBotF.jpg

{table=head]Weapon Name|Cost (Credits)|Small DMG|Medium DMG|Large DMG|Critical|Weight|DMG Type|Reach|Upgradable?
{colsp=10}
Offhand (Light) Lightsabers|
Shoto|2900 C|2d6|2d8|2d10|19-20x2|1 lb.|Energy|---|Yes
|||||||||
|||||||||
{colsp=10}
One-Handed Lightsabers|
Lightsaber|3000 C|2d8|2d10|2d12|19-20x2|2 lbs.|Energy|---|Yes
Lightwhip|4500 C|2d6|2d8|2d10|20x2|4 lbs.|Energy|Yes*|Yes
|||||||||
{colsp=10}
Two-Handed Lightsabers|
Lightclub|4000 C|3d6|4d6|5d6|20x2|4 lbs.|Energy|---|Yes
Lightpike|3200 C|2d8|2d10|2d12|20x2|8 lbs.|Energy|Yes|Yes
Double-Bladed Lightsaber|3100 C|2d6/2d6|2d8/2d8|2d10/2d10|20x2|5 lbs.|Energy|---|Yes
|||||||||
[/table]

Firearms

{table=head]Weapon Name|Cost (Credits)|Damage|Critical|Range|Clip Size|Weight|DMG Type|Upgradable?
{colsp=9}
One-Handed Firearms|
||||||||
||||||||
{colsp=9}
Two-Handed Firearms|
||||||||
||||||||
{colsp=9}
Heavy Firearms|
||||||||
||||||||
{colsp=9}* See description below for additional information.
[/table]

Weapon Descriptions

Exchange Negotiator
A useful tool for espionage, this weapon is more effective than the standard stun baton, but is still available on most worlds.
Additional Effect: On a successful hit, in addition to dealing damage, a Exchange Negotiator has a 25% chance to stun a target for 1 round (Fortitude DC 18 negates).

Lightsabers:
All lightsaber types deal damage to the user on natural rolls of 1 on attack rolls if used untrained. The Lightsaber Proficiency (chosen type) feat or one level in a Jedi class removes this penalty.

Color Defining Lightsaber Crystals
Crystal, Blue
Special: Upgrade item, lightsaber
Blade Color: Blue
Description: A faceted crystal used in the construction of a lightsaber. It
glows faintly with an inner blue light.

Crystal, Green
Blade Color: Green
Description: A faceted crystal used in the construction of a lightsaber. It glows faintly with an inner green light.

Crystal, Yellow
Blade Color: Yellow
Description: A faceted crystal used in the construction of a lightsaber. It glows faintly with an inner yellow light.

Crystal, Red
Blade Color: Red
Description: A faceted crystal used in the construction of a lightsaber. It glows faintly with an inner red light.

Crystal, Violet
Blade Color: Violet
Description: A faceted crystal used in the construction of a lightsaber. It glows faintly with an inner violet light.

Crystal, Orange
Blade Color: Orange
Description: A faceted crystal used in the construction of a lightsaber. It glows faintly with an inner orange light.

Crystal, Silver
Blade Color: Silver
Description: A faceted crystal used in the construction of a lightsaber. It glows faintly with an inner silver light.

Crystal, Viridian
Blade Color: Viridian
Description: A faceted crystal used in the construction of a lightsaber. It glows faintly with an inner viridian light.

Crystal, Bronze
Blade Color: Bronze
Description: A faceted crystal used in the construction of a lightsaber. It glows faintly with an inner bronze light.

Crystal, Cyan
Blade Color: Cyan
Description: A faceted crystal used in the construction of a lightsaber. It glows faintly with an inner cyan light.

Lightsaber Property-Altering Crystals Still in raw format, needs work.

Crystal, Adegan
Damage: +2
Description: Adegan crystals, also called Ilum crystals, are one of the most common lightsaber focusing crystals.

Crystal, Ankarres Sapphire
Strength: +2
Dexterity: +1
Keen

Crystal, Barab Ore Ingot
Damage: As Flaming Burst
Description: The ore from Barab I actually lies on the planet’s surface, meaning it is exposed to high doses of radiation and torrential downpours daily. This ore can be found in concentrated ingots that actually store and magnify the radiation When placed in a lightsaber, the ingots produce a blade that burns almost to the point of losing its cohesion.

Crystal, Bondar
On Hit: Stunned for 1 round
Save: DC 15 Fortitude
Description: This crystal was mined on a far-orbit asteroid circling the Alderann system. It produces a volatile lightsaber beam that pulses on impact, potentially stunning an opponent.

Crystal, Damind
Attack: +3
Description: Found on the desert world of Daminia, this crystal can be used in lightsaber construction to produce a clearly defined beam of subtly wider width and length.

Crystal, Dragite
Constitution: +2
Damage: +1 Sonic
Description: Dragite crystals are found on M'haeli, in the D'olop mountain range. The beam they create resonates loudly when it strikes, inflicting a minor amount of sonic damage.

Crystal, Eralam
Attack: +2
Description: Once mined on the third moon of Erai, ancient Sith bombardment shattered much that remained. If they can be found, these crystals produce a clear, superior lightsaber beam.

Crystal, Firkrann
Damage: +2d12 vs droids
Description: This heavy crystal is collected by the natives of Rafa V. If used in lightsaber construction it produces an electrically charged beam that is devastating to droids.

Crystal, Hurrikaine
Damage: +1d8 Force
Description: The very rare Hurrikaine crystal is best known for its unparalleled beauty. When used in a lightsaber, the dark gemstone creates a devastating beam that can partially penetrate all defenses.

Crystal, Jenruax
Dexterity: +2
Description: The refined form of Opila, this crystal has been cleansed of all impurities. When used in lightsaber construction it produces a blade of unerring quickness.

Crystal, Kaiburr
Wisdom: +2
Constitution: +2
Fast Healing: 3
Description: Perhaps the most powerful crystal that can be used in a lightsaber, the Kaiburr gem bestows insight and fortitude upon its owner.

Crystal, Kasha
Attack: +1
Wisdom: +2
Description: This crystal is traditionally used by the Cereans as a meditation tool. When used as a lightsaber crystal, it helps clear the wielder's mind of distractions, even during tense combat.

Crystal, Lorrdian Gemstone
Deflection: +2
Dexterity: +2
Description: During their subjugation, the Lorrdians were banned from speaking to each other and thus learned to use subtle gestures and ticks to communicate. The few Force-Adepts found after the Jedi freed the population of slaves have imprinted these gemstones with the force to enhance the ability to read an opponent.

Crystal, Nextor
Keen
Description: This crystal is mined in the mountains of planet M'haeli, and when used in lightsaber construction it provides a volatile blade that can cause surprising amounts of damage.

Crystal, Opila
Damage: +3
Massive Criticals: +2d12dmg on critical hit
Description: Found in the asteroid fields of the Fyrth system, this crystal can be used in lightsaber construction to produce an intense beam that seems extraordinarily quick to the cut.

Crystal, Phond
Damage: +1d6 slashing
Description: The strange byproduct of rare impurities bonding during the making of certain alloys and some random external conditions, this crystal produces a fiercely burning lightsaber beam.

Crystal, Pontite
Damage: +2d6 Cold
Charisma: +2
Description: Pontite is one of the rarest forms of Adegan crystal. It radiates a powerful aura that cools both skin and tempers.

Crystal, Qixoni
Damage: +5
Regenerate Force Points: +1
Only used by Dark Jedi
Description: Qixoni crystals were formed on a planet that was destroyed millennia ago when its star went supernova. They are exceedingly rare and also quite powerful.

Crystal, Rubat
Damage: +1
Description: Used in lightsaber construction, rubat crystal is mined on Phemis. It produces a clearly defined blade that a Jedi can easily track, making it easier to hit opponents.

Crystal, Ruusan
Wisdom: +1
Charisma: +1
Description: Ruusan crystals come from the Mid Rim planet of the same name. While not directly affecting a lightsaber's effectiveness, they aid a Jedi in focusing the Force.

Crystal, Sapith
Damage: +3
Description: This crystallized material was excreted once every 11 years by the ancient Volice worm of Lwhekk, now extinct. It produces a more intense lightsaber beam, granting better control.

Crystal, Sigil
Damage: +1d6
Description: Mined in the Sigil System, this crystal is a costly but valued addition to a lightsaber. It produces a fiercely bright beam that sears on contact, inflicting great damage.

Crystal, Solari
Damage: +3, +1d8 vs Dark Side
Can only be used by a Light Jedi
Description: There are many famous lightsaber crystals spoken of in the history of the Jedi Order. An artifact of true lightside power, only those Jedi who are pure in spirit can wield a lightsaber equipped with this gleaming white gem.

When the great Jedi Master Ood Bnar initiated his life-cycle change after a thousand years of serving the Jedi Order, he bequeathed the Solari crystal to his most promising student, a young female Jedi named Shaela Nuur. When Shaela disappeared shortly after the time of the Great Hunt, the Solari crystal vanished with her.

Crystal, Stygium
Stealth: +4
Description: The stygium mineral can be used to create cloaking effects that foil enemy sensors. In its pure crystal form, it is suitable for a lightsaber.

Crystal, Ultima-pearl
Massive Criticals: +1d6 damage on crit.
Description: An unusual choice for a lightsaber focusing crystal, this rare stone can be found on Calamari. Difficult to properly install in a lightsaber, this valuable stone has powerful effects.

Crystal, Upari
Damage: +1d8
Description: Strangely, this crystal is usually encountered in the orbit of primarily heavy forest worlds. It is brittle but versatile and a Master Jedi can get it to produce many effects.

Crystal, Velmorite
Keen
Description: Found only on the planet Velmor, the crystals produce a very fine beam that is easy to wield skillfully.

Armor/Robes

Shield Generators

Gadgets

Grenades

Special Materials

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:21 PM
Combat, Special Abilities & Conditions

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:22 PM
Assassin
Barbarian
Bounty Hunter
Jedi Padawan

Jedi Counselor

Jedi Master
Dark Lord of the Sith

Jedi Guardian

Jedi Weapon Master
Sith Marauder

Jedi Sentinel

Jedi Watchman
Sith Assassin

Scoundrel
Scout
Soldier

NPC Classes

Adept
Commoner
Diplomat
Engineer
Medic
Merchant
Pilot
Warrior

Barbarian

Alignment: Any nonlawful.
Hit Points per level: 12

Class Skills
The barbarian’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Acrobatics (Dex), Athletics (Str), Craft (Varies; taken Individually) (Int), Handle Beast (Cha), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Dungeoneering, Geography, Nature, Religion) (Int), Perception (Wis), Perform (Cha), Ride (Dex), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Stealth (Dex), Survival (Wis), Treat Injury (Wis), Tracking (Wis), and Use Rope (Dex).

Skill Points at 1st Level: (4 + Int modifier) x 4.
Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 4 + Int modifier.

Level |Fortitude |Reflex |Will |Special Abilities |Maneuvers Known |Maneuvers Readied |Stances Known
1st |+2 |+0 |+0 |Fast Movement 10 ft., Rage 1/day |2 |1 |1
2nd |+3 |+0 |+0 |Uncanny Dodge |3 |1 |1
3rd |+3 |+1 |+1 |1st Favored Terrain |3 |2 |1
4th |+4 |+1 |+1 |Rage 2/day |3 |2 |1
5th |+4 |+1 |+1 |Invulnerable Rage |4 |2 |2

6th |+5 |+2 |+2 |Improved Uncanny Dodge |4 |3 |2
7th |+5 |+2 |+2 |Rage 3/day |4 |3 |2
8th |+6 |+2 |+2 |2nd Favored Terrain |5 |3 |2
9th |+6 |+3 |+3 |Pounce |5 |3 |3
10th |+7 |+3 |+3 |Greater Rage, Rage 4/day |5 |4 |3

11th |+7 |+3 |+3 |Fast Movement +20 ft. |6 |4 |3
12th |+8 |+4 |+4 |Clear Mind |6 |4 |3
13th |+8 |+4 |+4 |3rd Favored Terrain, Rage 5/day |6 |4 |4
14th |+9 |+4 |+4 |Indomitable Will |7 |5 |4
15th |+9 |+5 |+5 |Tireless Rage |7 |5 |4

16th |+10 |+5 |+5 |Rage 6/day |7 |5 |4
17th |+10 |+5 |+5 |Fearless Rage |8 |5 |5
18th |+11 |+6 |+6 |4th Favored Terrain |8 |6 |5
19th |+11 |+6 |+6 |Rage 7/day |8 |6 |5
20th |+12 |+6 |+6 |Mighty Rage |9 |6 |5

Weapon and Armor Proficiency:
A barbarian is proficient with all simple and martial weapons, light armor, medium armor, and energy shields.

Maneuvers:
You begin your career with knowledge of two martial maneuvers. The combat styles available to you are Beserker, Guardian, and Heavy Gunner.

Once you know a maneuver, you must ready it before you can use it (see Maneuvers Readied, below). A maneuver is considered an extraordinary ability unless otherwise noted in its description. Your maneuvers are not affected by power resistance, and you do not provoke attacks of opportunity when you initiate one.

You learn additional maneuvers at higher levels, as shown on Table below. You must meet a maneuver’s prerequisite to learn it. See the Table, to determine the highest-level maneuvers you can learn. Upon reaching 4th level, and at every even-numbered level after that (6th, 8th, 10th, and so on), you can choose to learn a new maneuver in place of one you already know. In effect, you lose the old maneuver in exchange for the new one.

You can choose a new maneuver of any level you like, as long as you observe your restriction on the highest-level maneuvers you know; you need not replace the old maneuver with a maneuver of the same level. You can swap only a single maneuver at any given level.

Maneuvers Readied:
You can ready both of the maneuvers you know at 1st level, but as you advance in level and learn more maneuvers, you must choose which maneuvers to ready. You ready your maneuvers by exercising for 5 minutes. The maneuvers you choose remain readied until you decide to exercise again and change them. You need not sleep or rest for any long period of time to ready your maneuvers; any time you spend 5 minutes in practice, you can change your readied maneuvers.

You begin an encounter with all your readied maneuvers un-expended, regardless of how many times you might have already used them since you chose them. When you initiate a maneuver, you expend it for the current encounter, so each of your readied maneuvers can be used once per encounter (until you recover them, as described below).

You can recover all expended maneuvers with a single swift action, which must be immediately followed in the same round with a melee attack or using a standard action to do nothing else in the round (such as executing a quick, harmless flourish with your weapon). You cannot initiate a maneuver or change your stance while you are recovering your expended maneuvers, but you can remain in a stance in which you began your turn.

Stances Known:
You begin play with knowledge of one 1st level stance from any discipline open to barbarians. At 5th, 10th, 15th level and 20th level, you can choose additional stances. Unlike maneuvers, stances are not expended, and you do not have to ready them. All the stances you know are available to you at all times, and you can change the stance you are currently using as a swift action. A stance is an extraordinary ability unless otherwise stated in the stance description. Unlike with maneuvers, you cannot learn a new stance at higher levels in place of one you already know.

Fast Movement (Ex):
A barbarian’s land speed is faster than the norm for his race by +10 feet, increasing to +20 ft. at 11th level or higher. This benefit applies only when he is wearing no armor, light armor, or medium armor and not carrying a heavy load. Apply this bonus before modifying the barbarian’s speed because of any load carried or armor worn.

Rage (Ex):
A barbarian can fly into a rage a certain number of times per day. In a rage, a barbarian temporarily gains a +4 bonus to Strength, a +4 bonus to Constitution, and a +2 morale bonus on Will saves, but he takes a –2 penalty to Armor Class. The increase in Constitution increases the barbarian’s hit points by 2 points per level, but these hit points go away at the end of the rage when his Constitution score drops back to normal. (These extra hit points are not lost first the way temporary hit points are.)

While raging, a barbarian cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except for Acrobatics, Intimidate, and Ride), the Concentration skill, or any abilities that require patience or concentration, nor can he manifest force powers. He can use any feat he has except Combat Expertise or metaforce feats. A fit of rage lasts for a number of rounds equal to 3 + the character’s (newly improved) Constitution modifier. A barbarian may prematurely end his rage. At the end of the rage, the barbarian loses the rage modifiers and restrictions and becomes fatigued (–2 penalty to Strength, –2 penalty to Dexterity, can’t charge or run) for the duration of the current encounter (unless he is a 15th-level barbarian, at which point this limitation no longer applies; see below).

A barbarian can fly into a rage only once per encounter. At 1st level he can use his rage ability once per day. At 4th level and every three levels thereafter, he can use it one additional time per day (to a maximum of seven times per day at 19th level). Entering a rage takes no time itself, but a barbarian can do it only during his action, not in response to someone else’s action.

Uncanny Dodge (Ex):
At 2nd level, a barbarian retains his Dexterity bonus to AC (if any) even if he is caught flat-footed or struck by an invisible attacker. However, he still loses his Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized. If a barbarian already has uncanny dodge from a different class, he automatically gains improved uncanny dodge (see below) instead.

Favored Terrain (Ex):
At 3rd level, a barbarian may select a type of terrain from Table: Favored Terrains. The barbarian gains a +2 bonus on initiative checks and Knowledge (geography), Perception, Stealth, and Survival skill checks when he is in this terrain. A barbarian traveling through his favored terrain normally leaves no trail and cannot be tracked (though he may leave a trail if he so chooses).

At 8th level and every five levels thereafter, the barbarian may select an additional favored terrain. In addition, at each such interval, the skill bonus and initiative bonus in any one favored terrain (including the one just selected, if so desired), increases by +2.

If a specific terrain falls into more than one category of favored terrain, the barbarian's bonuses do not stack; he simply uses whichever bonus is higher.

Table: Favored Terrains
Cold (ice, glaciers, snow, and tundra)
Desert (sand and wastelands)
Forest (coniferous and deciduous)
Jungle
Mountain (including hills)
Plains
Starship (aboard spaceships)
Swamp
Underground (caves and dungeons)
Urban (buildings, streets, and sewers)
Water (above and below the surface)

Invulnerable Rage (Ex):
At 5th level, while Raging, a Barbarian gains a bonus to his damage reduction, equal to half of his barbarian level. This stacks with any other source of damage reduction.

Improved Uncanny Dodge (Ex):
At 6th level and higher, a barbarian can no longer be flanked. This defense denies a enemy the ability to sneak attack the barbarian by flanking him, unless the attacker has at least four more class levels than the target has barbarian levels. If a character already has uncanny dodge (see above) from a second class, the character automatically gains improved uncanny dodge instead, and the levels from the classes that grant uncanny dodge stack to determine the minimum level a enemy must be to flank the character.

Pounce (Ex):
At 9th level, while raging, the barbarian gains the pounce special ability, allowing her to make a full attack at the end of a charge.

Greater Rage (Ex):
At 10th level, a barbarian’s bonuses to Strength and Constitution during his rage each increase to +6, and his morale bonus on Will saves increases to +3. The penalty to AC remains at –2.

Clear Mind (Ex):
At 12th level, a barbarian may reroll a failed Will save. This power is used as an immediate action after the first save is attempted, but before the results are revealed by the GM. The barbarian must take the second result, even if it is worse.

Indomitable Will (Ex):
While in a rage, a barbarian of 14th level or higher gains a +4 bonus on Will saves to resist enchantment effects. This bonus stacks with all other modifiers, including the morale bonus on Will saves he also receives during his rage.

Tireless Rage (Ex):
At 15th level and higher, a barbarian no longer becomes fatigued at the end of his rage.

Fearless Rage (Ex):
At 17th level, while raging, the barbarian is immune to the shaken and frightened conditions.

Mighty Rage (Ex):
At 20th level, a barbarian’s bonuses to Strength and Constitution during his rage each increase to +8, and his morale bonus on Will saves increases to +4. The penalty to AC remains at –2.

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:23 PM
Prestige Classes

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:24 PM
Force Powers Overview

Light and Dark

Force Powers List

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:27 PM
Combat Forms Overview
Combat Forms List

Lightsaber Forms:
Shii-Cho
Makashi
Soresu
Ataru
Shien / Djem So
Niman
Juyo / Vaapad

Melee Combat Styles:
Berserker:
Duelist:
Guardian:
Slayer:

Ranged Combat Styles:
Gunslinger:
Grenadier:
Heavy Gunner:
Sniper:

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:28 PM
Artifacts and Technology

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:31 PM
Types:

Alien
An alien is a living sentient creature that has a non-humanoid appearance, but is not a mindless beast. They can be primitive or advanced, extremely intelligent or not. Every alien creature also has a subtype.

Features: An alien has the following features (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).

8 HP/level
Good fortitude and will saves
Skill points equal to (4 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die.

Traits: An alien possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).

Low-light vision.
Alignment: Any alignment.
Treasure: Standard.
Proficient with its natural weapons (if it has any), as well as with simple weapons. Some are proficient with martial or exotic weapons, as mentioned in their creature's entry.
Some are proficient with different types of armors, as mentioned in their creature's entry.
Aliens eat, sleep, and breathe.

Beast
A vast grouping, beasts are both animals and monsters that are either non-sentient, or semi-sentient. Most are too primitive in cognitive ability to be reasoned with. Most will hunt and attack other creatures after first becoming aware of them, attacking until either they become too wounded to fight and attempt an escape or sometimes continue fighting to the death. Generally, these creatures can be controlled through force powers, such as Beast Control or by the Handle Beast skill. Some, however, are extremely resistant to commands and will show aggression to those who attempt such control.

Features: A beast has the following features (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).

10 HP/level
Good Fortitude and Reflex saves
Skill points equal to (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die.

Traits: A beast possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).

Intelligence score of 1 or 2 (no creature with an Intelligence score of 3 or higher can be a beast).
Low-light vision.
Alignment: Always neutral.
Treasure: None.
Proficient with its natural weapons only. A non-combative herbivore uses its natural weapons as a secondary attack. Such attacks are made with a –5 penalty on the creature’s attack rolls, and the beast receives only 1/2 its Strength modifier as a damage adjustment.
Proficient with no armor unless trained for war.
Beasts eat, sleep, and breathe.

Droid
Droids are mechanical beings, often possessing artificial intelligence. Form and function vary greatly, with most being capable of being rebuilt, re-equipped, or upgraded to fit any requirements necessary for a chosen task.

Depending on the model and its corresponding purpose, droids are totally obedient, rugged, expendable, capable of vast memory recall, and are mathematically precise. These characteristics made them well suited for many jobs, though the lack of independent thought in the cheaper, less advanced models limited their capability. This lack of autonomy was simultaneously a vast asset and a glaring weakness—an asset in terms of obedience and control but a massive drawback in terms of effectiveness.

Designers face a fundamental paradox—make the droids overly intelligent, and they might rebel; yet make the droids not intelligent enough and they would be ineffectual. With the more intelligent droids, constant memory wipes are required for them to function normally. Without this, some begin to develop personality quirks, which could lead some droids into becoming argumentative, aggressive or destructive. Its recommended that most droids receive a memory wipe after several months of constant functioning to minimize this potential danger.

Features: A droid has the following features.

10 HP/Level
No good saving throws.
Skill points equal to (6 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die.

Traits: A droid possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).

Low-light vision.
Darkvision out to 60 feet.
Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects).
Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, and death effects.
Cannot heal damage on their own, but can be repaired by the use of the Repair skill or by using a nano-machine repair kit. A droid with the fast healing/regeneration special quality still benefits from that quality.
Not subject to critical hits, nonlethal damage, ability damage, ability drain, fatigue, exhaustion, or energy drain.
Immunity to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects, or is harmless).
Not at risk of death from massive damage. Immediately disabled when reduced to 0 hit points or less.
Proficient with whatever weapons its combat system governs.
Proficient with whatever plating its equipped with.
Droids do not eat, sleep, or breathe.

Humanoid
A humanoid usually has two arms, two legs, and one head, or a human-like torso, arms, and a head. Humanoids have few or no supernatural or extraordinary abilities, but most can speak and usually have well-developed societies. They usually are Small, Medium or Large. Every humanoid creature also has a subtype.

Humanoids with 1 Hit Die exchange the features of their humanoid Hit Die for the class features of a PC or NPC class. Humanoids of this sort are presented as 1st-level warriors, which means that they have average combat ability and poor saving throws. Humanoids with more than 1 Hit Die are the only humanoids who make use of the features of the humanoid type.

Features: A humanoid has the following features (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).

8 HP/Level, or by character class.
Good Reflex saves, or by character class.
Skill points equal to (4 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die, or by character class.

Traits: A humanoid possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).

Proficient with all simple weapons, or by character class.
Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) it is described as wearing, or by character class. If a humanoid does not have a class and wears armor, it is proficient with that type of armor and all lighter types. Humanoids not indicated as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Humanoids are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
Humanoids breathe, eat, and sleep.

Plant
This type comprises vegetable creatures. Note that regular plants, such as one finds growing in gardens and fields, lack Wisdom and Charisma scores and are not creatures, but objects, even though they are alive.

Features: A plant creature has the following features.

8 HP/Level
Good Fortitude saves.
Skill points equal to (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die, if the plant creature has an Intelligence score. However, some plant creatures are mindless and gain no skill points or feats.

Traits: A plant creature possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).

Low-light vision.
Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects).
Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, polymorph, and stunning.
Not subject to critical hits.
Proficient with its natural weapons only.
Proficient with no armor.
Plants breathe and eat, but do not sleep.

Sithspawn
Sithspawn are creatures altered by Sith alchemy for use by the Sith Order. Using genetic engineering together with the dark side of the Force, Sithspawn were remade to be more brutal, more cunning, and, in some cases, more intelligent.

Features: A Sithspawn has the following features.

12 HP/Level
Good Fortitude, Reflex, and Will saves.
Skill points equal to (6 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die.

Traits: A Sithspawn possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in the description of a particular kind).

Darkvision out to 120 feet and low-light vision.
Immunity to magic sleep effects and paralysis effects.
Force Resistance, equal to 11 + the Sithspawn's Hit Dice.
Proficient with its natural weapons only, unless humanoid in form, in which case its proficient with all simple weapons and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) it is described as wearing, or by character class. If a sithspawn does not have a class and wears armor, it is proficient with that type of armor and all lighter types. Sithspawn not indicated as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Sithspawn are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
Sithspawn eat, sleep, and breathe. When in areas powerfully aligned to the dark side of the force, Sithspawn can exist without any sustenance, but must still sleep and breathe.

Spirit:

Monsters:

Assault Droid, Mark I

Assault Droid, Mark II
http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20051211072126/starwars/images/9/95/Drdmktwo.jpg

Assault Droid, Mark IV

Utility Droids

http://i.imgur.com/ekc6GVH.jpg

Utility droids are the predecessors of astromech droids, used around the time of the Mandalorian War and Jedi Civil War. Although not true astromech droids in designation, they were often referred to as Astromechs by those who deal with them.

Use of these small droids is very widespread, the common denominator "Utility droid" is actually used for many different models that vary widely in form and function. Some of them, particularly the Duwani Mechanicals models, are at times referred as "Astromech droids".

Almost all are small in size, no bigger than one meter. Some models are used for advanced applied physics functions such as starship repair, astrogation and even computer slicing and programming. Others perform more menial tasks such as janitorial duties and waste disposal. Although most are very similar in design, there are some differences. They are equipped either with wheeled legs or small repulsorlift generators for movement.

Models:

Game Statistics:
Ability Modifiers: +0 Intelligence
Skill Modifiers: +1 Computer Use, +1 Security, +1 Repair
3C Average Cost: 600 Credits to 800 Credits

Game Statistics:
Ability Modifiers: +1 Intelligence
Skill Modifiers: +2 Computer Use, +2 Security, +2 Repair
IT Average Cost: 900 Credits to 1100 Credits

Game Statistics:
Ability Modifiers: +2 Intelligence
Skill Modifiers: +2 Computer Use, +2 Security, +2 Repair
T1 Average Cost: 1200 Credits to 1400 Credits

Game Statistics:
Ability Modifiers: +4 Intelligence
Skill Modifiers: +3 Computer Use, +3 Security, +3 Repair
T2 Average Cost: 1500 Credits to 1700 Credits

Game Statistics:
Ability Modifiers: +6 Intelligence
Skill Modifiers: +4 Computer Use, +4 Security, +4 Repair
T3 Average Cost: 1800 Credits to 2000 Credits

War Droids, Mark I-V

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081012032528/starwars/images/2/23/KT-400_military_droid_carrier.jpg

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:32 PM
Carrying, Movement, Exploration

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:33 PM
Traps and Treasure

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:34 PM
Planetary Systems

Wilderness, Weather, and Environment

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:35 PM
Ship Combat

LordErebus12
2013-12-25, 05:38 PM
below is fine to post. let me know your ideas, critique, etc. It couldn't hurt to hear someone else's opinion on the subject.

Omnicrat
2013-12-25, 07:47 PM
The way you plan to handle Jedi is interesting, but you don't really have much to this yet.

I look forward to seeing what is to come.

Baniff
2013-12-25, 11:18 PM
I think it's strange to only have one combat style focused on range combat, when 90% of the galaxy uses range weapons. Count me as interested though.

Ninjadeadbeard
2013-12-26, 03:45 AM
Well consider me subscribed. Although I worry a touch at how you're handling Jedi. Specifically, I've been looking to do a D20 SW remake myself (ironically, I also aimed for a KotOR vibe!), and among other ideas rattling around in my noggin, I thought about Jedi as represented in the original trilogy.

Seems to me that outside of one gnarled old man, Jedi had normal/mundane PC class levels. It was special Feat chain that made them different. Honestly, Luke himself was a Pilot/Fighter, and even Vader was more or less a Barbarian-Equivalent. It's just that they had dedicated most of their feats to the Force-Tree (Luke specialized in Force Buffing, whereas Vader utilized Force Rage). Perhaps the first Feat grants scaling Telekinesis (Full-Round Action at least, hence why outside of the prequels it is rare to see people Pushing each other during saber combat), explaining why ALL Jedi seem to have it. I like to think Palpatine was an Epic-Level Aristocrat (skill points and charm) who picked up crazy, Boss-Monster-Only Feats like Lightning, Soul-Transfer and some ability to hide from Force Sensitives.

tl:dr - I love the concept, but I don't think it helps to have a dedicated Jedi Class (although......Prestige Classes could work under rare circumstances).

BWR
2013-12-26, 09:39 AM
I have an alpha tested (an entire campaign) d20 Force system roughly based on WEG and KOTOR games, with a lot of the SWSE stuff stolen) if anyone's interested. It needs more work, but Force Users ended up being more like higher end EU than OT levels.
General feedback was that it was fun to play, even if it needed tweaking.

Zman
2013-12-26, 09:39 AM
I love Wound/Vitality Points. I always feel it captures a feel to health and being a hero than vanilla HP.

Also, consider what I did for my dnd 3.5 E10 variant.

You pick a Primary class, then at level 2, you add a Gestalt class, then each level thereafter to alternate advancing your Primary and your Gestalt class.

A 20th level character has 10 Hit diece and looks like this Primary10//Gestalt10. I also let them advance skill points at each level. It would lead to greatly more versatile characters and limits some of the vertical exponential advancement.

You could end up with characters that looked like Padawan3/Knight4/Master3//Pilot10 or Padawan3/Knigth4/Master3//Engineer10 or Padawan3/Knight4/Master3//Soldier10 etc.

If I was making a SW game from scratch, I would e using a version of my E10 to create the whole world and I would be using something similar to Wound/Vitality Points.

LordErebus12
2013-12-28, 06:41 PM
wow, the racial fluff is taking longer than I thought... I got 10 of 15 races fluffed. the stats shouldn't be too hard.

One thing is a problem... Trandoshan regeneration... not sure how that's gonna work without a major LA adjustment... Any suggestions?

Ninjadeadbeard
2013-12-29, 12:16 AM
wow, the racial fluff is taking longer than I thought... I got 10 of 15 races fluffed. the stats shouldn't be too hard.

One thing is a problem... Trandoshan regeneration... not sure how that's gonna work without a major LA adjustment... Any suggestions?

You could always just go with the LA+5 and use the 3.5 Troll. It's not like every race needs to be playable.

Alternatively:
Strength and Constitution +2, Dex and Intelligence -2
Trandoshan Regeneration: Trandoshans regrow lost body parts 4d8 hours after their loss
Trandoshans have DR 2/Energy (Lightsabers man!)
Low-Light Vision

BWR
2013-12-29, 05:12 AM
One thing I distinctly disliked about the d20 SW rpgs is the insistence on having different stats for ALL playable races. In some cases it makes sense, like wookies or ewoks, but do we really need different stats for humans, duros, twi'leks, zeltrons, bothans, sullustans etc.
Just give them the same stats and have everything else be fluff.

LordErebus12
2013-12-29, 06:33 AM
One thing I distinctly disliked about the d20 SW rpgs is the insistence on having different stats for ALL playable races. In some cases it makes sense, like wookies or ewoks, but do we really need different stats for humans, duros, twi'leks, zeltrons, bothans, sullustans etc.
Just give them the same stats and have everything else be fluff.

no, sadly, I dislike that concept. Races are different enough to warrant different racial stats. For instance, the echani and humans are of quite similar stock, but the echani are a bit tougher and faster than the average human.

I figure humans will have a +2 to intelligence and a bonus feat of their choice.

meanwhile the echani will have a +2 to dexterity, +1 natural armor and a combat bonus feat of their choice.

LordErebus12
2013-12-29, 11:05 AM
okay, got the fluff down for the races... Now for the game statistics.

I got an idea for the Droid Creature Type, too.

LordErebus12
2013-12-29, 02:52 PM
finished all the creature types except the spirit creature type.

not sure what to do with that one.

LordErebus12
2013-12-30, 01:02 PM
ran out of room for the races... lol, didn't think that was gonna happen so soon. Split the races up into two posts, hopefully that gives me enough room.

Trandoshan, Twi'lek, Wookiee and Zabrak are finished (for some reason I started from the bottom of the races). I need a break, so I'll start back up on these later.