PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CXXXVII



Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 10:49 PM
Aesa smiles over at Phoenix, then taps her lips with her magic rod as she watches Caleb. And what do you think, Caleb? What should I teach you first?

Sneak
2007-01-19, 10:53 PM
Sneak lifts his head and looks at Phoenixineohp at the mention of catnip. "Bah. Mere catnip will not sway me. Unless it's high end catnip, in which case you can consider my swayed. Not suede, though. I don't like that stuff."

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 10:55 PM
"Whatever you'd like, fjölkunnigr beauty."

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 10:59 PM
Phoenixineohp smiles and pulls a small bag of the super strength stuff out of one of the attachments of her belts. She also seems to set out a strange looking dagger.

Just as she is leaning back to enjoy the show Phoenix's attention is caught by the dagger.
"Is that what you are thinking now? Interesting."

Sneak
2007-01-19, 11:01 PM
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4177/sneakfinaldq4.gif

Sneak turns back into a man and walks over. He sniffs it, nods appreciatively, and turns back into a cat, ignoring the dagger. He jumps and tries to take the catnip.

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 11:01 PM
Aesa chuckles. Oh dear, putting your life in my hands, hm? She stands and walks over to him. Tell me, what is something you enjoy doing?

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 11:02 PM
Caleb looks up at Aesa. "Partying. Hanging out with lovely ladies."

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 11:04 PM
Regiji quirks an eyebrow at Sneak.

"So... what's your story cat guy?"

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 11:05 PM
Aesa grins. How normal for a man. She smiles charmingly at him. What would you do to get a kiss from me?

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 11:06 PM
"What would it take?"

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 11:07 PM
Mmm... just allowing me to cast a spell on you... one that will remain unnamed. Aesa grins at him. Don't you want to find out what it is?

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 11:08 PM
Caleb stands. "I believe I do."

Sneak
2007-01-19, 11:09 PM
Sneak glances at Regiji. "Just the local crazy cat god, dollmaker, and one of the first members/founders of the town. I'm sure your used to the colorful selection of people here already." He turns his attention back to the catnip.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 11:09 PM
Phoenixineohp dangles the cat nip gently just above his reach. In a few jumps he should easily get it.

With her other hand she picks up the dagger and implants it into the table, with the handle clearly facing the man in the corner.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 11:11 PM
Regiji nods at this response.

"Oh believe me when I say that I was used to colorful characters long before I came here," he considers the feline's mini-bio for a few moments. "So... are you a god of cats or a cat who happens to be a god?"

Sneak
2007-01-19, 11:12 PM
"Hmph. I refuse to soil the good reputation and dignity of cats by jumping for that catnip." After a moment's hesitation, he jumps for the catnip. He speaks to Regiji while still focusing on the dangly thing. "Not a god of cats. A long time ago, after I made a bunch of dolls, I was appointed the god of manliness, metrosexuality, and Whatever It Is Sneak Represents by Lord Fullbladder the Striker. Dunno where he went, though. Don't think he's around anymore. Anyway, later, cheerleading was added to that list. Long story."

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 11:12 PM
Aesa leans fowards and kisses Caleb, and as she does a small rune appears on his upper arm. Caleb can feel a slight magic awaken in him, goading him to pull out of the kiss and break all and any physical contact with Aesa.

Fenric
2007-01-19, 11:13 PM
(( "This post is a duplicate of a post that you made in the last five minutes". Well, duh. I'm trying to move it below the person that I should have waited for! ))

Ikzi-Bashok looks back over at Px and Pxp and his eyes go momentarily wide. He regains his composure quickly and finishes his drink.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 11:15 PM
However her happy mood changes quickly as she bristles at the mention of the halfling.
"Yes. That is a problem, but it is also part of the nature of the town. Just like 'sitting' with no chair." She waves her hand at him and smiles again. "But what Lich are you talking about?"

Phoenix sits up a bit more and takes off her cloak. This reveals her halter necked dress in more detail as well as the marking on her back. It also allows lots of space for her wings to emerge from. Sure enough, they sprout from her back and she does a little stretch with them and shakes them out. This causes little whisps of flames to streak off and fly into the air.

Hawkeye
2007-01-19, 11:19 PM
"Hmph. I refuse to soil the good reputation and dignity of cats by jumping for that catnip." After a moment's hesitation, he jumps for the catnip. He speaks to Regiji while still focusing on the dangly thing. "Not a god of cats. A long time ago, after I made a bunch of dolls, I was appointed the god of manliness, metrosexuality, and Whatever It Is Sneak Represents by Lord Fullbladder the Striker. Dunno where he went, though. Don't think he's around anymore. Anyway, later, cheerleading was added to that list. Long story."

((hmm, I think I added the cheerleading, don't know why, how and when))

DarkHunter
2007-01-19, 11:21 PM
The man swallows nervously, even though his drink is long since gone. He seems to have a quiet mental conversation with someone not in the room, and is not well pleased with what he hears.

His fingers become busy, and his Shadowy Corner seems to develop a bit of a frost on it.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 11:22 PM
Caleb's eyes, which had closed at the beginning of the kiss, snap open. The irises burn and his eyes turn pitch black. He reaches one hand up towards Aesa's midriff, and launches a powerful sonic blast at her. At the same time with the other hand, he throws a punch at her head.

Sneak
2007-01-19, 11:23 PM
(( Maybe, Hawk.

All I know is that it had to do with explosion somehow. I think there was some event where a bunch of people were fighting someone, and I was cheering for them incessantly and annoyingly. But I'm not sure. ))

Flabbicus
2007-01-19, 11:25 PM
(Because I have nothing better to do I have confirmed Hawkeye's suspicions. It was during a fight between The Librarian, danielf, and Jacklu where Sneak cheered on from the sides, which prompted Hawkeye's suggestion.)

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-19, 11:25 PM
Ark walks in, but something seems a bit...off...about him. He gazes around, with an angry look on his face.

Hah. Pathetic.

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 11:25 PM
The sonic blast seems to deflect off of her, but the punch connects with her shoulder as she flinches out of the way. She takes it stoically and smirks. That will leave a bruise. Now, why don't you show me some respect? I'm feeling oh so very kind enough to let you walk away from this...

Sneak
2007-01-19, 11:26 PM
(( Ah. Well, well done, Hawk! You actually have a memory, unlike me!

Rah rah rah! Gooooo...Hawkeye! ))

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 11:26 PM
((Missed your ninja stealth edit. Sorry))

"Which lich...? Well, I don't think I've seen him before," Regiji gives a general description of the lich played by Blood several nights ago. "He kept tossing this Symbol of Death ball around until it finally fell into this guy who is apparently a living portable hole. Then I took him over to the station and I haven't seen him since."

Regiji finishes the story and considers it for a while.

"You know, it seems like there are lots of lichs around here. I can think of three right off hand..."

He admires the wings a bit.

"I guess you don't need to worry about carry torches on a dungeon crawl, eh?"

Then the combat starts. Regiji sighs in response.

"I can tell right now that this won't end well..."

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 11:27 PM
Both the rune and somehow the pitch black eyes burn.

"Respect? How funny."

Hawkeye
2007-01-19, 11:28 PM
(( Ah. Well, well done, Hawk! You actually have a memory, unlike me!

Rah rah rah! Gooooo...Hawkeye! ))

((*is smug* :smallbiggrin: ))

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 11:29 PM
Do not test my patience, it will not end well. Aesa turns and goes to sit next to Phoenix.

DarkHunter
2007-01-19, 11:29 PM
Ikzi-Bashok takes advantage of the distraction to flee the tavern

Sneak
2007-01-19, 11:29 PM
Sneak glances over at Caleb and mutters to himself. "Yep. Personally, I find respect downright hilarious. Just the right combination of letters to tickle my funny bone."

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 11:31 PM
Chase enters the tavern and takes a look around.

"Well Danvers, you having so fun with the locals?"

Caleb growls, and half the rune burns away.

"Back off, Pope."

darnin
2007-01-19, 11:32 PM
Darnin sits back and waits for no one in particular.

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 11:33 PM
Aesa smirks at Caleb. It will not work. I use more than magic... you will have to watch yourself for a while.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 11:34 PM
((Gah! Too fast!))

"Well doesn't this look familiar." Phoenix starts to make little signs with her own hands playing across the table. "Aesa, a funny as that is, now he can't see you." She sighs and smirks as she watches her sit back down. "He will have you feel your char.. character now. If you know what I mean. Can't leave him totally in the dark." She looks up from the table. "And now he has a friend." Her red eyes twinkle a little.

"Three? Name them please. And station? Are you an officer?" She looks over to Phoenix. "He just ran! Come on!"

"Oh cool yourself. It's taken care of. Sheeh Phoenixineohp. I'd think you would trust me by now with this sort of thing." She smiles and gives her a little wink.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 11:36 PM
"You underestimate the Sons of Ipswich..."

Caleb closes his eyes. His face seems strained as the rune slowly continues to burn away. All that's left is a small piece that glows brightly.

"Good one Caleb. Use. Use a lot."

Chase summons a ball of sonic energy and throws it at Caleb, launching him back against the wall behind the bar.

Sneak
2007-01-19, 11:36 PM
Sneak yawns and falls asleep in the middle of the tavern, hoping that not too many aspiring graffiti artists will visit in the night.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-19, 11:37 PM
Ark suddenly opens up yet another wormhole, only this one is crackling with electricity. He jumps through....I wonder where it leads?


http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32193 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32193)

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 11:38 PM
Are you entirely sure you know what I did, Phoenix? Aesa watches Caleb with amusment as she picks up her wine and sips it.

Grishnak Torug
2007-01-19, 11:38 PM
Grishnak points his staff at Chase and lets fly with two miserable magic missiles, which miss and hit the far wall.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 11:40 PM
Phoenixineohp sighs and takes the dagger out of the table with some effort. She places it back into an attachment on her belt and picks up the sleeping kitty. She gently tucks the cat nip under his head like a pillow as she sets him down on her lap. She then starts to gently pet him as she watches the tavern.

Phoenix grins.
"Oh course not. If I knew, there would be less chance that it would interest me. Now I get to wait and watch. Though I will add a little foot note if I want."

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 11:41 PM
"Eerr... Well, there's Destro. He seems pretty much like the opposite of any lich I've seen before. Ever," he thinks for a moment. "Another named Tinderhall. He's been summoning demons and devils and stuff and having them nose around Town. Don't know the name of the one that attacked the tavern though."

He pauses for a moment.

"And, well, I'm not technically an officer. Sort of a deputy. It would be a breech of my Duty to join the police force officially."

He shakes his head at the new guy.

"Look, now you've gone and assaulted someone. I'm going to have to ask you to come back to the station with me."

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 11:41 PM
Caleb grins as he stands and leans against the bar. He grabs a beer, tips it in a mocking way to Aesa, and downs it. Jumping back over the bar, he launches his own blast at Chase.

Chase just laughs and catches the ball of sonic energy.

Grishnak Torug
2007-01-19, 11:44 PM
Grishnak concentrates so hard that he goes cross-eyed. He lets fly with three reasonably standard magic missiles which go straight at Chase.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 11:45 PM
"Excuse me for a moment... Sal, pump the power from the weapons grid into the screens," Regiji gets out of his non-existent chair and begins to approach Chase.

Power transfer compleat.

Regiji places himself directly between the sonic ball chucking pair.

"Knock it off kids. This isn't the place."

Blood
2007-01-19, 11:47 PM
The man watches Regiji closesly when the lich is described, then keeps drinking, acting like nothing happened.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 11:47 PM
"Talks like an officer, walks like an officer..." Phoenixineohp takes a sip of her drink.

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 11:51 PM
Aesa yawns and watches Caleb, obviously tempted to smite him right now.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 11:56 PM
(*sigh* There's always got to be some law enforcement...just as I'm getting to the best part(imo) of the movie...)

Chase grins.

"Fine. Caleb, we'll just have to finish this later..."

He leaves.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 11:56 PM
Phoenix grins she leans over to Aesa.
"I said respect was my favorite." She winks and stands up.

Phoenixineohp watches her.
"Oh boy, here we go again. You know, I really wish Fenix would flicker back. It would take the stress off a lot of the town's population." She rolls her eyes and downs her glass. She turns to Regijis. "Leave the wounded. He's about to get his justice."

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 11:58 PM
Aesa watches Phoenix, her yellow eyes dancing merrily. Oh I should have done more than I did, but I am in a good mood today.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 12:01 AM
Phoenix's eyes flash and start to twinkle in a different shade of red. She strolls up to her target and leans over the bar at him, purring.
"You know, that was pretty impressive. Standing up to that bitch and then taking a direct attack from another guy. Phew." She looks him over and gives him a small smiles. "Can I get you a drink or some healing?"

Rebonack
2007-01-20, 12:05 AM
"Eerr... I'm not picking the assailant up, Sal..."

He's covering his tracks with a plot device.

"Damnit all. Those things are annoying..." Regiji shakes his head in response. He sits back down and begins drifting back toward the table.

"Well... anyway. I don't know the name of the lich that attacked the tavern," he gives an apologetic shrug. "Sorry."

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-20, 12:06 AM
Caleb regards Phoenix with his pitch black eyes.

"Something non-alcoholic preferably...that last beer hurt like a bitch."

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 12:19 AM
Phoenix frowns.
"Probably something from that bitch over there. Crazy. What about some water?"

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-20, 12:20 AM
Caleb nods, as his eyes return to their normal brown.

"Water's fine. My name's Caleb by the way."

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 12:21 AM
Aesa watches the two, then shakes her head and looks at Phoenixineohp. So, how well do you know Phoenix?

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 12:26 AM
Phoenix nods and smiles at him. She turns and fetches a glass of water for him very carefully. (Oddly she doesn't even seem to flinch.) "My name is Phoenix." She sets it down, gently, in front of him. "And what about some healing? Or is there anything else I can do for you?" She tilts her head slightly and smiles a little at him.


Phoenixineohp almost spills the drink she is pouring when she hears Phoenix fetch the water. She quickly steadies herself and sets down the bottle. She looks up and stares at Phoenix until a look of surprised realization hits her face. She quickly grins but tries hard to mask it. She turns back to Aesa.
"Oh, probably better than almost anyone else. But she even surprises me sometimes." She grins again and this time doesn't cover it.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-20, 12:29 AM
"I don't know, but it sounds like you might actually have a few things in mind yourself.."

Caleb takes the water, but doesn't yet drink from it.

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 12:30 AM
I think everyone can say that about someone they know. Aesa watches Phoenix curiously.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 12:34 AM
She blushes slightly and smiles coyly. She looks down at the bar and runs a finger playfully along it.
"Well how about we take a seat first. And please, tell my about yourself Caleb." She turns and walks over to one of the tables. She takes and chair and brings it back to him, sliding it under him.

Phoenixineohp smiles.
"Her familiar knows her as well as I do and possibly better, but that is a different type of relationship. I have been with her for a long time, as he has, but he is also connected to her in a way I am not. And... there is one other person who may know her better, but we are not sure about that. However, other than those two," She shrugs a little and takes a drink.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-20, 12:36 AM
"Well, what would you like to know, Phoenix?" Caleb smiles at her as he sits.

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 12:39 AM
Aesa considers this, sipping her wine. Who is this other person you refer to?

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 12:43 AM
Phoenix leans over him a little and whispers just beside his ear as she holds the sides of the chair.
"Well, what do you think about fire?" Her voice drips with sex and playfulness and he can feel her breath tickle his ear. She stands and walks in front of him, hips swaying. She turns and leans against the bar. As she does her skirt falls from her body in a way that gives Caleb a very nice view of the slight on the right side.


Phoenixineohp takes another sip and frowns a little. She is obviously uncomfortable with what she is thinking about. "Her sire. It is possible that he knows her better than she knows herself. But, again, we don't know." She takes a deep breath and keeps watching Phoenix.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-20, 12:45 AM
"Fun to play with, if you ask me..." Caleb tries not to stare at her body, but fails, even with the pain that he's feeling.

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 12:46 AM
Aesa turns her full attention to Phoenix and Caleb, just waiting for him to get burned by his foolish decision. A grin spreads across her face.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 12:49 AM
"Mmmmmm." She purrs out an alluring response. "So you do like to play with it." She raises her right foot up the support of the bar, which makes her knee bend and the skirt of the dress fall even farther away. "Me to." She reaches out with her left hand and grabs his drink. She brings it to her lips and smiles.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-20, 12:51 AM
Caleb pushes his chair back just a bit. He's still a little confused, but he's watching her with interest.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 12:53 AM
"Don't you want your water?" She stands up straight but keeps the cup by her lips.

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 12:53 AM
Aesa smirks and comments to Phoenixineohp. She's good... in fact it almost makes me wonder... Aesa tilts her head and her eyes narrow slightly.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-20, 12:54 AM
Caleb stands and steps up to Phoenix. Surprisenly, even to him, he's able to keep himself from touching her as he stands up close.

"I guess I might as well have a drink..."

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 12:58 AM
She pulls the cup out to her left again, and slides it behind her back. Her face turns to one of surprised realization.
"Oops, I forgot to warn you, the Town's water had a bit of a love potion in it." She smiles and looks up at him, her eyes twinkling. "But I bet we can burn it off." She stands and brings her body within an inch of his. Her wings circle around the two of them and the heat intensifies between them.



"Yes she is. And she know it." Phoenixineohp smiles a half smiles and downs her glass. "Makes you wonder what?"

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-20, 12:59 AM
"How so? I mean, wouldn't want me falling in love now..."

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 01:02 AM
She has some kind of... natural talent for it, doesn't she? Aesa's eyes seem slightly distant.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 01:04 AM
She pouts a little at him and brings the glass to her side and holds it up, as she leans in to his left ear, putting it in easy reach and right at the right level. Her right hand snakes behind his head and barely keeps off him. He can feel her energy, her heat, her aura pulsing off her. Whispering into his ear she purrs, "I think you know exactly how."

Rebonack
2007-01-20, 01:05 AM
Regiji quirks an eyebrow at the scene and shakes his head, going back to the notepad he's been writing on.

"All that for a little gene recombination..."

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-20, 01:06 AM
Caleb grins as he snatches the drink from her and downs it.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 01:10 AM
"Just wait..." She says to both of them, not taking her eyes off her friend.

Sure enough as soon as he grabs the drink she wraps her arm around his waist and puts the other to his head, playing with his hair. She leans in and kisses his ear, toying with it and teasing him while pulling him closer.

Around the time he starts to feel the pain really hit and the energy drain start, he'll realize that there is no need to worry about a love potion, as the tavern's vodka isn't affected.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-20, 01:13 AM
Caleb makes no move to stop Phoenix as she drains his energy. He closes his eyes and allows it to happen, even enjoying himself a little bit against the pain.

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 01:15 AM
Aesa snickers. I thought so.

Rebonack
2007-01-20, 01:18 AM
Bio-etheric energy transfer in progress.

Regiji glances up and blinks a couple of times at the spectacle. His eyes narrow slightly.

Just like that damned monster.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 01:20 AM
"Yep. Some of that is pure talent. Some... is nature... and Phoenix's twist to make it into her own sick joke." Phoenixineohp grins, and despite what she says you can see just a little bit of pride showing on her face for her friend. She downs the rest of her drink and sets it down.


Phoenixineohp continues to hold onto him, keeping him up as he goes slack him her arms, until she is satisfied. She then promptly drops him and steps back. Wiping her mouth she smiles. "Hmmm. Bit salty." She turns and walks back to her table, taking a seat across from Aesa. She sits up straight and tidies herself.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-20, 01:23 AM
Caleb lays there for a moment, almost as if he was dead. Finally, his eyes snap open. They are pitch black again. He slowly sits up and looks at Phoenix.

"I'm sorry, thought you would have liked how I changed my energy. Maybe next time you can let me know the perfect meal for you?"

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 01:23 AM
Aesa chuckles. Was what you drained from him worth having to kiss him?

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 01:28 AM
"Oh hun. There won't be a next time." She shakes her head and giggles a little.

Switching back to her usual voice she looks at Aesa and smiles, her eyes flashing again. "I've had worse. Besides, I drew most of it out with my hands." She grins and takes a healthy swig from her bottle.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-20, 01:30 AM
"Oh...I was actually looking forward to it. Second girl in this place to kiss me, and by far the better."

Caleb slowly stands.

"Well Phoenix, I must say, it was not only nice, but so damn interesting to meet you. I hope I can at least talk to you again sometime, if I can't convince you to drain me again..."

He grins.

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 01:31 AM
Aesa glances over at Caleb, smirking. If you actually had my interest, you might have a better opinion of me... She looks back to Phoenix, then shakes her head and smiles. Poor fools. The black winged Vala swirls her wine and then pulls a small vial from her beltpouch.

Rebonack
2007-01-20, 01:37 AM
"Why?"

The intent behind the question directed at Pxp is obvious. It carries with it equal parts disappointment and disgust.

"Why do you find this sort of thing admirable?"

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 01:39 AM
Phoenix looks over at him and raises an eyebrow. She pauses for a moment before turning her attention back to Aesa.
"And now we have something between submission, respect, and maybe even something else." She smiles. "Though that rune was wonderful, the perfect set up. I love it when people use that style. Drinking and women...." She shakes her head and laughs quietly to herself.

Phoenixineohp sighs.
"I see. Well, now that you have the new buzz, I am tired enough to go home. Can't you do that sort of thing in the morning?"

Phoenix smiles lovingly at her dear friend. "Silly. I'm a night hawk." She bats her wings once and smiles as Phoenixineohp matches her giggle. However, both stop when they hear Regijis's comment.

Phoenixineohp turns.
"Admirable? Hmmm. I can say that I have a certain respect for her when she does it." She looks over her shoulder at Phoenix. "Though I do wish she's find another hobby." She glares a playful glare before turning back, "But teaching people that appearances are utterly deceiving...teaching drunken slobs who would murder their own wives to sleep with whatever fills their egos... Turning abusive, narcissistic, traitorous bastards into fearful, respectful, clean men? All with some that you were cursed with at birth and is a part of you against you will? She can use the succubus part of her for good, draining lessons into people, and never killing them, to her advantage, making it better than was it is naturally." Phoenixineohp shrugs, "Or she can figure out some other way to deal with it. But I think she's found the best one possible."

Phoenix raises her bottle to the air hearing Phoenixineohp's defense. She smiles to herself and takes a deep drink.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-20, 01:42 AM
Caleb shakes his head and laughs. He slowly heads to the door, but seems to be getting better with each step. He leaves the tavern.

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 01:43 AM
Oh I've done far worse... much more amusing too. I'll leave that for someone who earns it though. Aesa glances back at Regiji. Why do you find it contemptable? Is it below you? Maybe you're too good to take enjoyment out of something like that?

Rebonack
2007-01-20, 01:52 AM
He winces slightly at the suggestion that he's too good.

"Does life have any worth to you?"

Regiji responds to the questions with a question. His tone and expression make it pretty obvious that this is an uncomfortable subject.

"Is it such a trivial thing to be toyed with?"

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 01:55 AM
((Sorry, I had a massive edit. And who is that addressed to?))

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 01:56 AM
If you do not have the skill to resist me when I am amusing myself, then practice wisdom and run. I'm not going to kill you unless you've entirely earned it or are too arrogant to know when you should back down or away. Besides, I've earned this allowance, and its my job to weave destiny anyways. Aesa shakes her head. Most of the things I do simply alter fate back to how it should be if I wasn't here, whether you see it or not.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 02:04 AM
Phoenix smiles.
"And if they makes themselves a puppet, when why not toy with them? Pull the string, get the reaction." She shrugs. "They are the ones with the strings. They don't have the will, the power, the wisdom or even the character to truly resist? Then I will teach them."

She frowns slightly.
"And I have never killed someone just by draining them of energy. It is because I have respect for life, because it should be better, people should be better, that I teach them. And if they are the fool, than that is their fault. Ask Kyrian. I met him and taught him a lesson. He was very appreciative." She grins.

Rebonack
2007-01-20, 02:11 AM
((You keep changing your posts X_x))

"I don't think that fellow was of the sort you describe," Regiji responds with a sighs. "I don't think he seems any more submissive than he was before..."

He turns a stony glare at Aesa.

She's the one who warps probability and attempts to alter the Path, correct?

Correct.

"I don't think that toying with the life of others, even on this scale, is wise even if some good comes of it. I've answered your question fate spinner. Now answer mine. Of what worth is life to you?"

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 02:16 AM
Phoenix stares at Regijis slightly aghast.
"You don't think that he is any more submissive? That he didn't gain respect for me?" Her voice raises a bit. "Am I going to have to drag him back in here and show you?" She sighs deeply and takes another drink.


((Can we hear the italicized text? Or the blue?))

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 02:16 AM
I have more respect for life than you can even dream of. Have your Shepherds enlightened you as to what is to come? Do you know how the world's fate and how the thousands of threads mesh and bind into a whole? Aesa tilts her head. No? Once you do, then you can judge what I do, but until then, thread, do not even think you can fathom what I do.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 02:20 AM
Phoenixineohp scoffs for a moment to herself.
"Besides, Phoenix is from Ravenloft. Life is relative there. Especially a good life." She shakes her head and takes a drink, right from her bottle.

Rebonack
2007-01-20, 02:32 AM
((Both the blue and italicized are in Regiji's head.))

"Thousands of threads? What's to come? This world?" Regiji shake his head. "There's far more to What Is than this world. Or your world. Or those that gave you your charge. Or even those that guide me and my people on the Path. There's far more to everything than either of us can or will ever understand."

Regiji leans back in his non existent chair.

"There is no Fate in my Realm. The future is indeterminate because the present is all that exists. There is the Path that Providence has set, but it unfolds as it will. Don't be so quick to assume that what you know to be true is still true where you have never set foot."

Regiji shudders slightly.

"We learned that only after being humbled. Don't let yourself be humbled in such a fashion. It's always painful."

Regiji gives Pxp a weak smile.

"Then I suppose it's admirable that Phoenix has found some small good for what was intended only to harm."

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 02:40 AM
There is fate here and everywhere, now and always. The wheel of fate, the purifying cycle of death and rebirth is inexorable and cannot be denied. Aesa's yellow eyes gleam with certainty and power. Go and play out your pitiful rebellion against what is. You cannot change fate by denying it.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 02:45 AM
Phoenix seems to get increasingly uncomfortable with the talk of a the future and the mess that Aesa knows of. She loses the smile from her face and only slightly nods at Regiji's response to Phoenixineohp's defense. She shifts her weight in her chair and her wings suddenly start to sink into her back.

Phoenixineohp looks over at her and has a worried smile on her face. She too starts to look down at the table and seems lost in thought, barely looking up at the mention of death and rebirth. She shakes her head sadly.

"We are perfect examples aren't we Phoenix?"
"That we are luv, that we are."
A solemn tone and mood falls over them.

Rebonack
2007-01-20, 02:57 AM
((Just to hit home Regiji's point. His Fate would abruptly begin when he entered the Town a little over a month ago and abruptly end some time in the future when he leaves. Further, it has blipped out each time he left and returned. He's more of a dotted line than a thread =P))

"I can't change what you've experienced. I can't change what you see to be true. And above all I can't change your purpose. Believe what you will. But know that in many Realms death doesn't lead to rebirth. It leads to the gaping maw of oblivion. I've gazed into it before and it isn't a thing that will ever leave my mind."

He looks down at the table, suddenly very intent on a particular knot in the wood.

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 03:04 AM
((Just to hit home Aesa's point- in her definition of fate as long as you are alive, you have 'fate.' It may not be a set fate, you may have thousands of possibilities, but you as long as you exist you have at least one fate. Now if you say he ceased to exist during those times, fine, but otherwise... I have a bit of hard time figuring out how you could have 0 possibilities. Also, while it is true that in some realms people are not reborn, in others people are, so in her view it is still a cycle. She looks at all the realms as a whole.))

Aesa shakes her head and turns to Phoenixineohp and Phoenix. I've had enough of arguing with someone who does not know what he is talking about, and this is too serious for my liking. Why don't we find something else to do?

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 03:05 AM
Phoenix shakes her head. "Aren't we the fun party tonight. Spells, seduction, ethics, reality, destruction and death. You are interesting people, you know that?" She finishes off her bottle. "But my energy is wearing out and so is his. Till a later time, assuming it exists and we get to experience it, and later games, assuming that we find them morally acceptable." She winks at Aesa and grabs her cloak. "Goodnight." She vanishes.

Phoenixineohp takes a deep breath.
"Regiji, Aesa." She nods to each of them and vanishes.


((Lol, So similar in so many ways. I had been looking forward to Phoenix and Aesa meeting up again. I think she's the only true match for her I've seen in town yet, besides Phoenixineohp of course.))

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 03:12 AM
((We'll have to make sure they meet again then. I know that IC Aesa will be watching out for her, as she seems interesting.))

phoenixineohp
2007-01-20, 03:17 AM
(( Indeed. And thanks Regiji for joining in for it all. Ethics included. ;) ))

GuesssWho
2007-01-20, 03:19 AM
Sasic, who hasn't been listening for some time, looks around again. She looks bored. "Another of the same, please," she tells the waitress, who promptly gets it for her. Sasic doesn't look like someone you want to disappoint. Not at all.

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 03:20 AM
Aesa looks over at what Sasic is drinking.

The Nine
2007-01-20, 03:21 AM
Something black and wispy floats through the tavern wall. It looks around, a little bit startled by its surroundings, and immediately heads for the door.

GuesssWho
2007-01-20, 03:23 AM
{Black Shadow, Verdandi. I thought it appropriate.}

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 03:24 AM
((Of course.))

Aesa smirks at Sasic. Wouldn't rather drink something more interesting?

The Nine
2007-01-20, 03:26 AM
The black wispy thing turns corporeal halfway to the door. For anyone who can tell ((Aesa)) it doesn't actually seem to exist in relation to anything.

GuesssWho
2007-01-20, 03:31 AM
Sasic shrugs. "I like Aboleth Absinthe, but it gets me very drunk." She laughs humorlessly. "And I can get nasty when I'm drunk."

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 03:33 AM
Alcohol is not always the most interesting thing to drink. Aesa picks up the vial she had taken out some time ago and empties it into her wine.

The Nine
2007-01-20, 03:36 AM
The black thing, which can now be seen to be a man in a black cloak with the hood pulled down, pushes the door open and steps out. It slams shut, and he is gone.

GuesssWho
2007-01-20, 03:37 AM
Sasic laughs. "It's not as fun as, say, pureed magic mushrooms, but at least you don't see big green things coming out of the walls. Unless there are big green things coming out of the walls, which is perfectly likely around here."
She drops a silver coin onto the table and stands up, stretching. Then she wanders out of the tavern.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 03:38 AM
Karaki comes in via the mirror, gets a Bamhacon, and sits at a table.

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 03:42 AM
Aesa shrugs and sips her wine, waiting for something to happen.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 03:45 AM
Aesa shrugs and sips her wine, waiting for something to happen.

((Hey, I made something happen))

((v: Good comeback))

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 03:54 AM
Aesa waits for something that is not plot-related and likely to get too serious to happen.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 03:56 AM
Karaki eats his Bamhacon, normally.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 03:56 AM
Several tentacles poke up from under the floorboards. One of them starts stealing drinks from behind the bar, despite lacking any discernible method of drinking them.

((Better?:biggrin:))

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 03:58 AM
Aesa points out the stock of mind flayer mead, figuring that the tentacles might like it best. She moves to join Karaki.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 04:01 AM
Karaki smiles to Aesa. "Hello."

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 04:03 AM
The tentacles immediately grab all the bottles of mind flayer mead. One of them gets dropped and breaks. A random floating trout swims by and looks at the bottle. It starts to define the word "broken" but gets grabbed by the tentacle that dropped the bottle. The tentacles congratulate each other on the successful removal of alcoholic beverages from the shelves on which they were stored and retreat below the floorboards.

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 04:17 AM
Aesa nods to Karaki. I do not believe I have met you before... Aesa's eyes narrow. Karaki?

Exachix
2007-01-20, 04:18 AM
Karaki nodds.

"How did you know?"

((Ahh! Sorry, be back after food.))

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 04:22 AM
Its just something I am good at.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 04:38 AM
The tentacles push apart the floorboards and fling the trout back up. It had apparently been annoying them by defining the word "tentacle" incessantly. It swims around the tavern blowing bubbles.

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 04:41 AM
Aesa watches the trout for a moment, then gently lobs her empty vial at it.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 04:46 AM
The vial bounces off the trout. The trout watches it hit the floor. Vial, it says. Also "phial". A small container, as of glass, used for holding liquids.

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 04:49 AM
Aesa pokes the trout with a Mage Hand.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 04:51 AM
The trout looks at Aesa. It looks at the mage hand, nonexistent though it may be. Mage Hand. 0 level spell. Used to manipulate objects from a distance.

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 04:53 AM
Aesa grins, then summons Zchiz. DEATH DOES NOT WAIT! MADNESS HAS- Silence. Kill the trout. Zchiz somehow scowls, but zooms after the trout anyways.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 04:58 AM
The trout gets chopped in half by the mad axe. Each of the trout halves hangs in the air for a moment, then grows the half of the trout it does not possess. The two trout look at Zchiz. Zchiz. Intelligent psychotic axe. Talks of itself in third person. It is currently owned by Aesa.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 04:58 AM
Karaki wakes up.

"Woa!"

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 05:00 AM
Zchiz chops at both trout with accuracy and speed, while Aesa snickers and watches.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 05:02 AM
Each time a trout is chopped up the resulting pieces all grow new trout. These trout hang in the air in exactly the way that trout shouldn't and watch Zchiz chop the other trout into tiny bits. They don't say anything, having already defined him.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:08 AM
Karaki smiles.

"Urm... ok... What's going on?"

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 05:08 AM
Aesa snaps Zchiz back to her hand and stores him in her glove of storing, wondering if she could put all the trout back into one. My axe was chopping a trout into a pieces.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:09 AM
Karaki nods.

"Ah ok then. Who are you then?"

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 05:11 AM
The small horde of trout swims over to Aesa and stares fishy stares at her. They all talk at once. Aesa, they say, Created by the Norns to restore balance to the weave. Her name means "Madness." She is the current owner of the axe known as Zchiz. Several of them blow a few bubbles.

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 05:11 AM
Aesa. The name is accompanied by a brief flash of madness, and a lust for battle in Karaki's mind. Not enough to actually influence him to do anything, or actually change anything, but perhaps enough to unnerve him slightly.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:14 AM
Karaki nodds, and seems slightly... confused and afraid, yet also slightly encouraged to do something. It soon passes.

"Ah ok then." he looks at the fish.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 05:15 AM
A black dot flies into the tavern

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 05:18 AM
Most of the trout look right back at Karaki. The rest of them look at the black dot. The ones watching Karaki define him.

((I don't actually know anything about him, and so I can't actually write out a definition))

AmberVael
2007-01-20, 05:18 AM
Aesa finally shrugs and teleports away.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 05:21 AM
The dot ignores the trout and tries to detect any undead in the tavern.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:27 AM
Karaki sighs at the trout.

((Karaki Molari. Elf Rogue/Wizard from the city of Jatari. Arena Fighter. <- That's all I've thought of.))

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 05:32 AM
((Then that's what the trout define him as))

The trout turn away, satisfied that their job is completed. They then try to define the black dot. Judging visually the best they come up with is Black dot. It's a floating dot that is coloured black. It is trying to detect undead, but is not likely to find any.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:35 AM
"Why are you Defining people?"

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 05:37 AM
The dot, not having found any undead fly towards a man which is entering the tavern at this exact moment.

How boring, I've scanned the two most active places in this place and there were no undead, at least no undead which didn't hide that fact magically.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 05:42 AM
The trout seem a little confused about how to answer this. They settle the problem by defining themselves. Definition Trout. A flying trout that forms new definition trout if killed and is unable to speak in anything but definitions. It is their task to wander the planes defining anything they come across for the convenience of people who may not now what it is.

Destro chooses this moment to pop into the tavern for a quick drink. He appears sitting on a barstool and grabs a DLB from behind the counter.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:43 AM
"Can you be silent?"

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 05:46 AM
Unless Destro has protection against spells which detect undead the man's eyes flash towards destro and his hand starts to make complex movements and glowing red.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 05:49 AM
Destro does not have spells which prevent the detection of undead. He downs the DLB, not noticing that one of his arms has decided to start being two arms. It gets bored with this after a couple seconds though, and resumes being one arm. I needed that. He plunks the drink glass down on the bar.

The trout bob up and down in an affirmative sort of way and swim off morosely.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 05:51 AM
The man walks towards Destro, fire around has hands.

In the name of Ghasgalton, destroyer of the undead, I will defeat you.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 05:53 AM
Karaki smiles and watches.

"Urm... why? he hasn't done anything yet."

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 05:54 AM
Will you now? And why is that? Destro spins around on the barstool to face the man. He downs a second DLB and raises his one eyebrow.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:00 AM
According to the teachings of Ghasgalton, no undead has the right to exist, the dead are to stay in their grave or returned to their lives, not to exist in an annatural state between death and life. As a paladin of Ghasgalton it is my duty to hunt out and slay the undead.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 06:01 AM
"And this is just undead, not Chaotic or anything?"

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 06:02 AM
Sufficient answer for me. I don't know you, so your death won't really bother me in any way. Destro puts the second DLB glass down and stands. Shall we begin? Black flame springs into being around his hands.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:06 AM
The paladin suddenly seems to exist everywhere and nowhere in the tavern, he seems to occupy every 5 foot space in the tavern which isn't occupied by others but spells like true seeing don't show him anywhere.

You think you can defeat me, the mighty Ghasgaltar?

Exachix
2007-01-20, 06:10 AM
Karaki sighs and gets a drink, sitting back.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 06:11 AM
Yes, I do. Destro raises his flame wreathed hands and grins as the black fire runs down them, enveloping him. His voice sounds from within the flame. You clearly don't know who I am.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:14 AM
An antimagic field enveloping the entire tavern comes into being, the paladin seems to be in the corner.

Let's see what this does, my friend which is probably weaker than Vecna.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 06:18 AM
Oh, no doubt. But I've got one thing on him. The black flame vanishes entirely when the antimagic comes into play, but its function is already complete. Instead of Destro, there is now a Destro shaped hole in reality. See, you never asked who I was.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:21 AM
Nor did you ask who I was, I've never lost a single battle and that's not likely to change anytime soon. If you tell me who you are, I might tell you who I am.

Tha antimagic disappears and the same effect as before is there.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 06:25 AM
With the antimagic gone, the black flames spring back into being. Very well. I am Destro, Incarnation of Necromancy. Destro remains standing, the black flame around him casting stark shadows over the room.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:28 AM
I am one with many names, incarnation of positive energy.

Any undead in trog's should start to feel uncomfortable as more and more positive energy seeps into the tavern.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 06:33 AM
The positive energy is able to fill every spot in the Tavern except where Destro is standing. That spot quite thoroughly resists the intrusion. So, are you going to tell me what any of them are? The black flames around Destro grow stronger as he concentrates on them.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:37 AM
I have told you one already, which is Ghasgaltar, another one is Evresian and there was this guy who insisted on calling me Pelor, the real pelor wasn't happy. Of course this is just a fraction of all my names.

The tavern is minor positive energy dominant now, a cage of solid positive energy forms around Destro.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 06:43 AM
I know of only two names that I have. I'm sure there are others. The flames grow to an inferno, filling the entirety of the cage. A column of pure negative energy erupts from under the cage, reaching to the ceiling. The positive energy in the Tavern slowly starts being countered by an outflow of negative energy.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 06:53 AM
Soon the entire tavern is major negative energy dominant, to quick for even an incarnation of necromancy to have done when an incarnation of positive energy is trying to keep it positive dominant.

Torec, this was against our agreements, no business in this town untill the meeting is over.

Sorry, Meneruh, I forgot that minor part.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 06:58 AM
Well that's interesting. Destro steps out of the column, assuming the cage is gone. He remains wreathed in black flame. My player is tired. How about we call it a draw? He grins, hard to see though it is.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 07:02 AM
Sure, seeing as they tend to be aggressive when the agreement is broken, by the way, Meneruh, have Luril, Arolv, Varof and Burif already arrived?

I haven't seen them yet, keep in mind the meeting will not be in another couple of days.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 07:04 AM
Karaki looks very confused.

"What's going on?"

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-20, 07:05 AM
Until next time then. The Destro shaped column of flame bows with a flourish and disappears into the winds of Necromancy.

((And that's it for me. I'm tired. G'night))

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 07:09 AM
Nothing mortal

Exachix
2007-01-20, 07:11 AM
Karaki frowns.

"You chose here, and It's NOT my concern? I live here!"

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 07:15 AM
So, it's not like we're going to destroy this place or anything. At least not if everybody holds the agreements, right Torec?

I get the hint already, never heard of letting something rest?

Exachix
2007-01-20, 07:18 AM
Karaki smiles.

"Okay then."

he orders a Bamhacon and begins to eat.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 07:19 AM
The two presences suddenly stop to be there.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 07:20 AM
A half-orc stamps into Trogs, angry.

Need a drink, make it quick!

He seems very angry, and bored, and upset at the same time.

Gods, I wish I hadn't retired...

Exachix
2007-01-20, 07:20 AM
Karaki blinks and looks around at the Q-....Q-..... word-that-means-a-slightly-louder-form-of-silent tavern.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 07:44 AM
The half orc slowly gets up, cheeks redder than normal. An empty bottle is swinging wildy in his hands.

Wuh you lookin' a' Elven Volgre? Wanna fight? Huh? Huh?

He glares at Karaki

Exachix
2007-01-20, 07:50 AM
Karaki smiles faintly, looking at the half-orc.

"Why?"

Castaras
2007-01-20, 07:54 AM
He shudders slightly.

Bloody PCs, always the same. Eh? EH?! You try to kill me?! I'll get you first!

He swings wildly at Karaki with his small axe.

((He's very very very drunk))

Exachix
2007-01-20, 07:56 AM
Karaki dodges smoothly.

"Take this outside? I don't want to be thrown out."

Castaras
2007-01-20, 07:58 AM
The half orc charges at Karaki, roaring a ferocious battle-cry.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 07:59 AM
Karaki sighs and attempts to dodge again, not drawing any weapons, he moves smoothly to nearby the door and out of the way.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 08:05 AM
The half orc charges after Karaki out the door.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 08:06 AM
Karaki smiles and goes out of the door.

((he didn't actually go out of the door))

Castaras
2007-01-20, 08:33 AM
Castaras walks in, sits at a table, carefully putting the sack in front of her grimly. She orders the strongest drink the place has.

Supagoof
2007-01-20, 08:36 AM
Supagoof walks in and up to the counter.

One purple worm pinot please Cosmo.

Cosmo takes a wine glass down from a rack, spins it in his hand, the grabs a bottle from under the bar, twirls it in the air catching it, pouring it perfectly into the wine glass. When filled, he sets it on the counter for Supagoof, who pays him the coinage.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 08:41 AM
Castaras collapses on her table, out cold.

Supagoof
2007-01-20, 08:45 AM
Supagoof hears the thunk of a head hitting the table. He looks over...

Must have ordered the water.

before returning to his wine.

Silas
2007-01-20, 08:49 AM
Silas enters the taver and takes a seat at the bar.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 08:50 AM
The sack starts wriggling. Castaras gropes for her dagger and stabs the sack. It shrieks, then goes silent.

Castaras trys to go back to the bliss of being out cold.

Silas
2007-01-20, 08:51 AM
Silas turns to the drow.

"What's in the sack?"

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 08:52 AM
Gwen walks into the Tavern and sits at the bar, she orders her usual hot chocolate.

Silas
2007-01-20, 08:52 AM
"Morning, Gwen."

Castaras
2007-01-20, 08:54 AM
Castaras looks up at Silas

Nothing that need bother you.

She opens the sack and grimly pulls out a gruesome head. A large spider seems to be hanging off it. She grabs the spider and chucks it out the door.

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 08:55 AM
Good Morning Silas, her hot chocolate comes and she stirs in her dark chocolate chips and smiles as she takes a sip. mmmmmm, a few interesting people this morning.

Supagoof
2007-01-20, 08:56 AM
Supagoof sees Gwen walk in, and smiles seeing the face of an old friend.

Hello Gwen, how have you been?

Castaras
2007-01-20, 08:57 AM
Castaras carefully puts the bloodied head back in the sack, tying it shut. She carries on drinking.

InaVegt
2007-01-20, 08:57 AM
A young woman with red hair walks into the tavern, fiddling with fire between her fingers.

Silas
2007-01-20, 08:58 AM
Silas turns back to the drow.

"Actually, as a gufi-officer, I believe it does need to bother me that the bag squirmed, then screamed. Now, what's in the bag, besides the head?"

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 08:58 AM
Hello Supagoof, I've been great. How are you?

Supagoof
2007-01-20, 09:02 AM
Well rested! he says with a smirk. No, I've been good. I have the restaurant up and running again, and buisness has been fairly steady. All is well.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 09:02 AM
Castaras glares at Silas.

The head and the spider were the only two things in there.

She gets up, hands shaking.

I bid you good day, Officer.

She heads towards the door.

Silas
2007-01-20, 09:03 AM
Silas gets up and starts after her.

"And why are you carrying a bloody head around?"

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 09:05 AM
Gwen smiles, So who is your true love? I would think that since you are awake, your true love must have kissed you.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 09:06 AM
Castaras carries on to the door without answering.

((Feel free to stop her))

Silas
2007-01-20, 09:07 AM
Silas grabs the drow's shoulder.

"I asked you a question."

Castaras
2007-01-20, 09:10 AM
Castaras glares at Silas.

And I am not willing to answer it, Human.

Her hand reaches for her dagger.

Silas
2007-01-20, 09:11 AM
"Draw that dagger on me and I'll make sure you're behind bars for at least 24 hours."

Exachix
2007-01-20, 09:12 AM
Due to a freak of nature known as 'Time warping' Karaki re-enters the tavern, long after when he was meant to. He goes and sits down and gets a bamhacon.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 09:13 AM
Castaras' eyes flash in fury, but her hand moves slowly away.

Silas
2007-01-20, 09:13 AM
"Now, why are you carrying a head around?"

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 09:15 AM
Gwen sips her hot chocolate as she watches the altercation between Silas and Castaras.

Supagoof
2007-01-20, 09:15 AM
Ah yes, Supagoof looks down at his feet. That.

The thing is, I don't know. When I awoke, there was a couple hundred of women around me, each of them claiming to be the one who woke me. After a bit of...let's say confusion...I stopped at Inari's, and even with divination couldn't find the one amongst them who was my "true love". I'm not certain exactly what happened but I do recall a warmth I had never felt, and a rushing sensation, then opened my eyes. It was wonderful and miserable at the same time. Stupid gypsies curse, last time I ever get involved with one of them.

So how are things at the courthouse? I've stopped by at a few trials to try and catch up with the events while I was asleep, but usually have found the water taking control. he says looking back up.

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 09:16 AM
Speaking of Supagoof's devil....an elven female enters the tavern. She looks around and spots 'Goof.

EEEE!!! It's him!!!

She jumps up and down with joy.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 09:17 AM
She doesn't answer, eyes burning with fury, and a hint of fear.

Silas
2007-01-20, 09:18 AM
"Did you murder the owner of that head?"

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 09:19 AM
Exachix has become a judge and things are rather calm at the courthouse right now. I hope you find out who your true love is, I would hate to think you went through all of that for nothing.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 09:20 AM
Castaras turns away.

Yes, because he tried to kill me first.

Silas
2007-01-20, 09:21 AM
"Then why do you carry his head?"

Castaras
2007-01-20, 09:23 AM
Do you never leave off prying? You may find something you really didn't want to know.

The sack starts shaking again. A low murmuring can be heard.

Supagoof
2007-01-20, 09:24 AM
Supagoof hears the shriek of the elven female.

*sigh*

Thank you Gwen, I'm sure I will, and...he says nodding toward the jumping elf...I hope it's soon. I'm not sure of how much of this I can take.

Silas
2007-01-20, 09:24 AM
"You mean like why the sack's murmuring now? Sorry, it's my job."

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 09:26 AM
The elf runs over smiles affectionately at Supagoof.

But it's me. Me, darling. I'm your true love, as you are mine, my manly man you...

Castaras
2007-01-20, 09:26 AM
Castaras thrusts her hand in the sack and pulls out the head, holding it before her. It's mouth curls from a frown to a cold sneering grin.

You really don't want to know some of the finer points of drow magic.

Silas
2007-01-20, 09:28 AM
Silas is neither scared, nor interested.

"Alright, I guess you can leave."

Supagoof
2007-01-20, 09:30 AM
Supagoof looks at her.

I will know my true love by her kiss, and since I couldn't tell at the time by the many who surrounded me, I will have to keep searching like this.

He (attempts to) grabs the elven female and kisses her.

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 09:30 AM
Gwen smiles, You don't enjoy women clinging tightly to you? Gwen watches with amusement and wonders if he is going to try and kiss her.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 09:30 AM
Castaras carefully puts the head back in, still watching Silas.

Good. This isn't your battle.

She stalks out.

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 09:31 AM
The elf melts in his arms (no, not literally) and kisses him back.

Silas
2007-01-20, 09:33 AM
Silas shakes his head and walks back to his seat.

A young boy wanders into the tavern, jumping around.

Supagoof
2007-01-20, 09:35 AM
Supagoof breaks off from the kiss, and looks matter of factly at her.

Sorry my dear, you're cute and everything, but I'm afraid it wasn't you that day.

((Gotta go in a bit.))

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 09:36 AM
But...but....

Tears begin to fill her eyes.

wxdruid
2007-01-20, 09:36 AM
Gwen chuckles, So it isn't her.....How many more left to kiss?

Silas
2007-01-20, 09:40 AM
Silas orders a beer and watches the others.

Exachix
2007-01-20, 09:41 AM
Karaki sighs as he finished his Bamhacon and begins contemplating society as a whole.

Supagoof
2007-01-20, 09:43 AM
I'm sorry dear. It's me, not you.

He lets go of her, making sure she doesn't fall over. Supagoof pulls out a notepad and puts a mark on it. Loking it over, he answers Gwen.

364 I think, but it's hard to tell. I don't have a good way to keep track better then this notepad, but wait a second....yeah, that would work. He has gotten an idea. I'm sorry Gwen, I must be off. Cosmo, would you get Gwen another hot chocolate and for miss...um, for my friend here whatever she would like, on my tab.

Bye Gwen - safe travels, goodbye miss.

Supagoof finishes his wine, then heads out of the bar.

((Later all!))

Kyrian
2007-01-20, 09:45 AM
The elven lady bursts into tears and runs from the tavern.

Castaras
2007-01-20, 09:45 AM
Castaras walks back in, and buys another drink. She sits at a shadowed table in the corner, thinking hard, and talking to herself.

...can't keep...hidden outside...how much longer...

She carries on drinking.