PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CXXXVII

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 08:06 PM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif
Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.

Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song (http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/televisioncity/cheerssong.html)

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Kobold Who
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/npc_servers.gif

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))

GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace!

AmberVael
2007-01-18, 08:13 PM
I'd have to agree with that, Destro. I don't see it much.

darnin
2007-01-18, 08:14 PM
Darnin yawns and some of the darkness surrounding him fades for an instant before returning.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 08:16 PM
Can you tell why it's doing that? My experience with souls is limited. Destro's soul is there again, and the green glow vanishes again. This time it doesn't come back. His DLB arrives and he downs some of it.

AmberVael
2007-01-18, 08:20 PM
Aesa shrugs. Beats me.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 08:22 PM
Very stra- Destro pauses, and looks confused. How the? He looks at the DLB. I thought I couldn't get drunk... Then his soul is gone again.

AmberVael
2007-01-18, 08:25 PM
Turning mortal again? How interesting.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 08:27 PM
But that isn't supposed to be able to happen... Destro tosses the rest of the DLB over his shoulder and gets a glass of fireamber instead. One of his arms blurs around the edges.

((Dinner. Back soon))

AmberVael
2007-01-18, 08:30 PM
Yes, and there is not supposed to be anyone manipulating fate other than the norns. The impossible tends to happen.

Kyrian
2007-01-18, 08:35 PM
Kyrian wakes up and vanishes.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 08:58 PM
Well I don't like it. The blurred arm does several impossible things at once, most of which involve bending ways it isn't supposed to bend. Destro glares at it, and it resumes being simply blurred. strange things have started happening ever since I took that trip to that encampment...

Kenyon
2007-01-18, 09:00 PM
Dave, Kenyon's player (For those two or three of you left who don't know,) steps in through a rip in the fourth wall. Rather than his usual casual or work attire, he's currently bundled up in multiple layers of clothing, topped with a jacket. He quickly makes his way to the bar, and orders "Dear God, Something Warm".

AmberVael
2007-01-18, 09:03 PM
What encampment is this? Aesa casts a small spell to enhance her sight to see arcane energies.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 09:06 PM
Dave, Kenyon's player (For those two or three of you left who don't know,) steps in through a rip in the fourth wall. Rather than his usual casual or work attire, he's currently bundled up in multiple layers of clothing, topped with a jacket. He quickly makes his way to the bar, and orders "Dear God, Something Warm".

((It's pretty cold here, too. Been that way for a week or so))

I don't know what it was called. There was a lot of snow there though. The soul, for some reason, has resumed its natural state of nonexistence. There is a cloud of arcane energy surrounding Destro, most of it Necromantic. It's so thick he can't be seen through it.

AmberVael
2007-01-18, 09:09 PM
Aesa shrugs and dismisses the spell. Where was it?

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 09:11 PM
Through a portal in the temple of Inari. Destro suddenly sees Dave and waves hello. I'm assuming it was cold there. Couldn't feel it at the time.

Kenyon
2007-01-18, 09:11 PM
((Yeah, I've been stuck at home for the past 3 days due to all the ice we've had. Nearly went crazy from it all. I thought having some time off of work would be a good thing, but nooooo...))

Cosmo gives Dave a Hot Chocolate, which Dave nearly dunks his head into. After downing the tasty-warm concoction, he gives Destro a wave, and busts out a small notebook. Anyone that looks at it can see anything said or done in the Town, in a text form.

"Man, how long have I been out...?" He flips through the pages. "A week? Ah, crap. It's gonna be a pain to resurrect this plotline the way I wanted..."

He pulls out a pencil from one of his shirts, and taps it on the bar, thinking.

Silas
2007-01-18, 09:12 PM
Silas enters the tavern and sits at the bar.

AmberVael
2007-01-18, 09:17 PM
Aesa yawns and looks for something to do.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 09:21 PM
((I'm Canadian. We're used to it))

Destro decides that bored valkyries are not safe things to stand next to and excuses himself, walking over to Dave. So, how's life?

((I will, of course, participate in your plotline. Destro wants revenge))

Kenyon
2007-01-18, 09:21 PM
((Yeah, but Texans aren't. You drop a snowflake on our lawns, and we're sacrificing children to the elder gods to keep the dreaded ice demons away.))

Dave starts scribbling in the sidenotes of his little book, as his physical presence realizes that work is suddenly busy and now is not the freaking time to try to jumpstart Kenyon's plotlines.

((Back in...*checks watch*...2 hours? Dammit, I hate covering for other people!))

AmberVael
2007-01-18, 09:24 PM
((If bored valkyries are bad things, shouldn't you try and keep her occupied rather than leaving her alone at a table with her magic rod?))
Aesa twirls her magic rod in her hand, wondering what she could to do amuser herself.

Silas
2007-01-18, 09:25 PM
Silas looks around the tavern and orders a beer.

Blood
2007-01-18, 09:29 PM
The man appears, a slightly sour look on his face. His black hair seems a bit disheveled, and he pulls it back to sip a Level Up Liquer.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-18, 09:33 PM
Ark walks in and pulls up a chair.

A Catoblepas Sauvingnon, please.

Quietly sipping the wine, he looks around, and realizes he's late for an "important event". He chugs back the wine, and opens up a wormhole. He jumps through to the Temple of Inari, and foolishly forgets to shut it.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 09:34 PM
((Hehe. We had two feet of snow here in November. There's a good half foot of the stuff, probably more, outside right now))
((I'll be here. I have no life, so two hours is nothing))
((I never said bad. I said not safe to stand next to))

Destro is about to go back to talk to Aesa, seeing Dave become occupied, but then the man enters. Destro decides he looks like an interesting sort of person and, after glaring at Silas, goes to speak to him. Hello.

Silas
2007-01-18, 09:38 PM
Silas waits for Destro to have his back to him and then gives him an obscene gesture.

AmberVael
2007-01-18, 09:44 PM
Aesa watches the newcomers with interest, wondering what fun she could have with them.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 09:53 PM
Destro would likely be annoyed if he saw what Silas was doing. He doesn't have eyes on the back of his head though, so he doesn't. Instead he continues to wait for a response from the Man. Then he realises that Blood went offline, and walks back over to Aesa instead.

GuesssWho
2007-01-18, 09:59 PM
Scylla enters the tavern and sits down by the fire. "A Black Shadow, please," she says, and laughs rather bitterly at a private joke.
When Paige brings the drink, Scylla lazes back in her chair and people-watches. She looks like a cat, utterly comfortable.

AmberVael
2007-01-18, 10:01 PM
Aesa yawns, stretching her black feathered wings.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 10:03 PM
Destro sits down and waves to Scylla. He glares at Silas again, then becomes disinterested. So, He says to Aesa, What have you been doing recently?

AmberVael
2007-01-18, 10:04 PM
Well, I got myself thrown out of the mercenary guild, built myself a plane, and have been tormenting Hiko.

GuesssWho
2007-01-18, 10:05 PM
Scylla, hearing Asea, laughs quietly.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 10:06 PM
All very interesting, no doubt. What's your plane like? Destro has decided by this time that keeping Aesa interested is easier than hiding from her when she gets bored.

AmberVael
2007-01-18, 10:09 PM
Something funny? Aesa looks over at Scylla, sincerely curious. Oh its a small affair, lots of shadow magic in it, small woods, mountains, a cave, my tower, and lightning bolts that I can call down every once in a while.

GuesssWho
2007-01-18, 10:10 PM
Scylla shrugs. "Quite the day you've been having, huh?"

AmberVael
2007-01-18, 10:12 PM
Day? No, Destro and I haven't talked in a while. Aesa smirks. The look on Gemini's face when I insulted him was entirely worth getting thrown out of the guild...

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 10:14 PM
Sounds similar to mine, except for the trees and lightning bolts. I should add lightning bolts... Destro shrugs. Not that I'd have anything to hit with them. Then the subject changes. Gemini? Can't say I've met him.

AmberVael
2007-01-18, 10:16 PM
The fact that it has so much illusion in it makes it very fun... if I don't want someone there, I just decide it doesn't exist, and then... Aesa grins and laughs.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 10:30 PM
No Illusion in mine. Plenty of death though. Destro is, of course, unperturbed by the deaths of people he doesn't know. If I don't want someone there I ask them to leave in a forcible fashion.

AmberVael
2007-01-18, 10:33 PM
How boring. Lightning and the sudden disappearance of everything around you is much more fun.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 10:36 PM
No doubt. I could always get the Universe to ask them to leave. I've been told that having the Universe glare at you is impressive, to say the least.

AmberVael
2007-01-18, 10:38 PM
Aesa smirks. I have found that showing someone their entire fate often has the same effect.

GuesssWho
2007-01-18, 10:38 PM
How about poison?" mutters Scylla, in a sardonic tone. "Poison is cool. And acid," she adds in a brighter voice. "I like acid."

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 10:47 PM
I wonder what mine is... Destro looks thoughtful for a moment. I have no desire to see it though. I think I'll just play the part fate chose for me. He glances over at Scylla long enough to say. Both of those are good too.

McBish
2007-01-18, 10:48 PM
The mutt wakes up and sniffs the air. He stands up and looks around with very serious look on it's face. He heads out into the streets.

AmberVael
Slow, life leeching deaths and eating away people's skin... fun. Aesa smiles as she thinks about it. Oh, I probably need to get back. I guess I'll see you around. Good night, Destro. Scylla. Aesa grins at Scylla, wondering if she will know how Aesa knew her name. In a flash of light, Aesa vanishes.

GuesssWho
Scylla grins and takes a gulp of her drink.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 10:53 PM
Goodnight. Destro takes a sip of wine, discovers happily that it isn't affecting him, and gets a DLB. So, he says to Scylla, Are you new here?

GuesssWho
2007-01-18, 11:23 PM
"Fairly new, yes." She smiles. Her teeth look unusually sharp for an elf. "Why?"

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 11:26 PM
Because I haven't seen you before, and I've been here for a while. Destro shrugs. What's your name?

Rebonack
2007-01-18, 11:55 PM
Regiji, complete with an over abundance of atom-sharp tail plating, suddenly begins to be in the tavern. Fortunately for must everyone present the invisible at the moment barrier keeps it from unnecessarily gouging anyone. He spots the Alternate Formed dragon pretty quickly and gives it little more than his odd head-tilted look.

"Evening Destro."

((In the city of R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu lays dreaming.))

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-18, 11:57 PM
Evening. How are you?

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 12:00 AM
"Reasonable I suppose," Regiji shrugs with his wings. "It seems like a whole bunch of new lichs have been showing up lately. One attacked the tavern. He was annoying but not to much of a problem. The latest one is insufferably irritating. He brags about how gods are constantly trying to destroy him."

Regiji pauses for a moment.

"Of course, he's just far too powerful to be laid low by that."

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-19, 12:05 AM
Which lich is this? Destro grumbles to himself about how when he came here being a lich was somewhat original. He consoles himself with the fact that being a non evil lich is highly original, from what he can tell.

Kenyon
2007-01-19, 12:13 AM
Dave stops scribbling in his notebook, and looks around.

"Alrighty, sooooo...hmm...how am I gonna do this?"

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 12:14 AM
"Some fellow by the name of Tinderhall," Regiji responds. "He has a fortress a ways out of Town. Lots of spires and stuff."

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-19, 12:21 AM
I should pay him a visit sometime. Of course, it would have to be after strange things stop happening. Like this. Destro points to his arm, which has somehow become two separate arms. I suggest having whoever is involved show up somewhere containing other people. This last is directed at Dave.

Kenyon
2007-01-19, 12:27 AM
Dave nods. "I know, that's why I was originally going to wrap up this whole thing during the fight with the Nine. But work got in the way...as usual. Not sure when I could just have Kenyon and the Marshals run into each other again without it seeming real, I dunno, contrived. Unless I went ahead and slipped them into the next big plotline I've got in the works."

He thinks for a moment. "Actually, that sounds pretty good. I can say they blocked Divination's looky-loos with one of those Magic Heads, and that they managed to reach Ca...*ahem*...nope, no spoilers."

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-19, 12:30 AM
I was wondering about those heads. What do those things do, anyways? Destro's split arm tries to pick up his drink, misses and ends up snapping back into being one arm.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 12:31 AM
Regiji peers at Destro's arm for a bit. He opens his mouth to say something, then snaps it shut again. He blinks a few times, then peers at the arm again.

"It looks like you've destabilized the laws that govern your existence," Regiji finally says. "Didn't you say something about 'shock the RAW' then get bit by a were-fox and subsequently contracted vulpinthropy?"

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-19, 12:38 AM
Ark walks in.

Has anyone seen my crystal? It's very important. It's very small and white. Hmm. I was here, at the Temple of Inari, in the streets, then went to the OmniShop, and then to the Crystal Palace...where could it be?

Kenyon
2007-01-19, 12:38 AM
Dave snaps his fingers, and the Head from last week pops up in his hand, and immediately starts screaming. He points at it with his free hand.

"Shut up."

The head immediately shuts up.

"Anyways, I could go into detail about these guys, but I think Kenyon can describe it better than I can. Or at least, describe it and not make it sound boring."

"Speaking of which, he should be coming in in about 3...2...1..."

Kenyon steps through the door.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-19, 12:41 AM
Er, yeah. I might have. Destro scratches the arm and looks over at Kenyon. Hello. Dave here told me you could explain the heads. He points at the head for emphasis. No, I haven't seen it, he adds as an afterthought.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 12:45 AM
Regiji turns his head to peer at Ark with one smoldering emerald eye. As far as unnerving looks go it's a pretty solid one.

"You dropped it at the OmniShop a few minutes after I got there. Before you ask how I happened to notice that the answer is pretty simply. I'm a scout. It's my job to notice things."

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-01-19, 12:48 AM
Oh, thank you! I need that to open the Crystal Gate at the Palace.

Kenyon
2007-01-19, 12:53 AM
Kenyon looks at Destro, confused. "What heads?"

Dave tosses the head in his hands to Kenyon, who easily catches it. "That one, dingus."

"These things?" Kenyon sighs. "I'd heard they'd been makin' 'em, never seen one in person, though. I'm sure you remember the whole story 'bout us in Sarundia, no magic 'n whatnot, right?"

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-19, 12:57 AM
How could I forget? It's something I have to work around everytime you nearly get killed, and I'm the only one around to pull you out of the fire. Destro grins, trying to communicate the the preceding sentence is not meant to offend.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 01:05 AM
Regiji raises one talon in protest.

"Hey! I patched him up last time."

Kenyon
2007-01-19, 01:11 AM
"Yeah, well, I never really had a say in that..." Kenyon glares over at Dave, who raises his hands defensively.

"Hey, there's nothing fun about being able to get healed immediately after getting hurt. I like to keep things interesting. Now continue with your story."

"Right. Now, we may not be able to cast magic, but that doesn't mean countries near us can't. In fact, many of 'em tend to think of us as 'backwards savages', just 'cause we can't shoot fire out of our fingers. Every now 'n again, one country or another thinks that with their mighty powers of all that is mystical, they should be able to steamroll over us. Considerin' the fact that Sarundia's still standin', I think you can tell how successful they've been."

"The Heads are tied into that whole thing. If we capture any casters, the most elite of them are beheaded. Then, usin' the latest Sarundian technology, they're kept alive...well, if you can call this alive, anyways..." He tosses the head up in the air.

"By affectin' certain parts of the brain, you can wake up these heads, 'n make them cast a certain spell. This one, for instance, seemed to make some pretty strong antimagic shell. The thing is, a brain can only take so much, so it's likely each head could only cast one type of spell. It'd be a good thing for squads, allowin' them to protect themselves from caster magic without actually havin' a caster with 'em. It's morbid, but I gotta admit, it's pretty damn effective."

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-19, 01:16 AM
Destro looks at Regiji in a "ok, fine. But what about the time before that?" sort of way. That's very interesting. Of course, my definition of alive is extremely broad... Comes from my state of being, you know. Destro looks with curiosity at the head. He pokes at it. How very peculiar.

Kenyon
2007-01-19, 01:26 AM
Kenyon nods. "Yep, my Pa's made some real creepy stuff in his time..."

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 01:29 AM
Regiji regards the head for a moment, not quite sure what to make of it.

"That's certainly an. Interesting. piece of technology," he tilts his head to the side a bit. "Wouldn't it sort of... decay after a while?"

Kenyon
2007-01-19, 01:32 AM
Kenyon nods. "Luckily, this one seems pretty new, or I'd be breathing through my mouth for the rest of the night."

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-19, 01:34 AM
Destro blinks at the head. That's not so much creepy as it is an innovative way of bypassing a problem. I wonder what I'd end up casting if I was one of those things... He then decides to do something very silly.

Kenyon
2007-01-19, 01:38 AM
"Well, that all depends on how your head would get set up, I suppo-wait, are you thinkin' what I think you're thinkin'?"

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-19, 01:40 AM
I might be. What do you think I'm thinking? Destro grins and finishes off his glass of wine. The silly thing starts rattling around in his skull demanding that he carry through with it.

Kenyon
2007-01-19, 01:49 AM
"Knockin' your own head off, 'n expectin' me to rig it up somehow?"

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 01:50 AM
"You're going to try to make yourself into a demi-lich so Kenyon can carry you around?" Regiji wagers his guess.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-19, 01:52 AM
No, Demi-liches have nothing that I couldn't do anyways. And Kenyon, you only got that half right. Destro grins, reaches up, and snaps his own neck. Then he wrenches his head off and sets it on the table, where it continues grinning. This could be fun.

Kenyon
2007-01-19, 01:56 AM
Kenyon looks at Destro's head in disbelief. "I've seen many a weird thing since I've been in Town, but I gotta say, this has to top the list. Is there any particular reason you've gone and done this?"

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 01:57 AM
"You know, with all the odd stuff I've run into thus far here I really can't say that I'm shocked by that." Regiji comments.

He considers a bowl of peanuts for a moment, then proceeds to dump the whole of its contents into his mouth.

Kenyon
2007-01-19, 02:02 AM
"Y'know, I always say that, then this Town finds a way to go one-up itself."

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-19, 02:04 AM
Destro's body shrugs. I felt like it. His head looks around the bar and directs the body, which stands up and walks over to the bar. It finds a DLB somehow and brings it over for the head.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 02:17 AM
"You know... before this gets any more peculiar I think I should head back home and begins writing up my reports for today..."

Regiji ceases to be in the tavern.

Kenyon
2007-01-19, 02:19 AM
"Y'know, that sounds like a good idea. I need to get to work on fixin' the Dead-Eye, anyways..." With that, Kenyon leaves the tavern.

Dave chuckles at everything, snaps his fingers, and disappears.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-19, 02:23 AM
Well, I'll see you later then. Destro's body pours DLB into his heads mouth, but it spills out the bottom of his neck. Great. Just great. The body picks up the head and puts it back on it's neck. It promptly falls off. Well this just keeps getting better. The body picks the head up and pops out of existence.

Deadly
2007-01-19, 12:17 PM
mIlias walks into the tavern and orders a bottle of rum and some peanuts. He takes both and finds a corner to sit in, drinking the rum and eating the peanuts in surprising silence.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 12:24 PM
Krystal scurries into the tavern and orders three plates of bamhacon and a glass of rootbeer.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 12:29 PM
Exachix enters soon after, briskly walking in, he sits near Krystal and orders a mere one plate of bamhacon, and a shlurpee.

Deadly
2007-01-19, 12:32 PM
mIlias looks up as they enter and waves at them with a grin.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 12:36 PM
Krystal looks up from gobbling the dripping pork

Hey, Ilias. Burnt anything interesting lately?

Exachix
2007-01-19, 12:39 PM
Exachix smiles and waves, before eating another piece of bamhacon.

McBish
2007-01-19, 12:39 PM
The mutt enters the tavern and orders some bamhacon. He seems to be in a foul mood.

Deadly
2007-01-19, 12:44 PM
Nah, not nearly enough. I thought this place would be more fun.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 12:47 PM
Krystal shrugs

Boring can be nice sometimes.

Krystal continues devouring the bamhacon, somewhat unsettlingly.

Deadly
2007-01-19, 12:49 PM
He grins Well, I do have some plans for making things a bit more fun. But right now I'm waiting for some rice. Most boring job I've ever had, but it pays well.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 12:50 PM
Exachix smiles.

"May I ask what you're doing?"

Fen3
2007-01-19, 12:51 PM
Krystal blinks

You are the one after that bizzare rice? I was expecting a giant awakened chicken or something. You are shockingly... normal compared to them.

Deadly
2007-01-19, 12:54 PM
Oh no, I couldn't care less about that rice, but the one paying me have some wierd rice fetish and he really wants them back. he says and takes a big swig of his rum I'm not sure, but he could be a chicken, I didn't really care to check.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 12:55 PM
Exachix smiles and gets on with his Bamhacon, thinking.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 12:56 PM
Krystal laughs

So you are going to sit here and take his money until the rice breaks sanctuary. That's quite the little scam there, Ilias: I'm impressed.

Krystal turns back to her food, only to find it all gone already. She sighs and contemplates ordering more.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 12:58 PM
Exachix smiles, seeing how fast she ate three.

"Still hungry?" he sips his drink.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 12:59 PM
Krystal sighs

A bit... not sure I should eat too much of this greasy stuff, though.

Deadly
2007-01-19, 01:00 PM
mIlias shrugs Aside from the boredom, the deal's not that bad.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 01:01 PM
Exachix smiles.

"Well, What do you think you should have?"

McBish
2007-01-19, 01:02 PM
The mutt finishes his Bamhacon and sniffs the air.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 01:03 PM
Krystal shrugs

Just thinking that I ought to have some vegatables or something... healthier.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 01:07 PM
Exachix sighs.

"Oh ok. Why don't you have something like... Ham and Salad. That's healthy as it has green stuff in it..."

wxdruid
2007-01-19, 01:09 PM
Alena walks downstairs, keeping her wings tight against her back as she walks over and sits at the bar.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 01:10 PM
Krystal nods

Good idea, but a chef's salad would be better. More variety.

Krystal orders a double-sized chef's salad with thousand island dressing.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 01:11 PM
Exachix smiles as it arrives, sipping his shlurpee.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-19, 01:12 PM
Alex follows Alena and sits at the bar besides her. He waves at Krystal and Exachix.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 01:15 PM
Krystal pauses eating her salad for a moment to wave to Alex and Alena, then goes back to eating.

wxdruid
2007-01-19, 01:19 PM
Alena waves back.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 01:19 PM
Exachix waves, before ordering 4 muffins, chocolate.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-19, 01:21 PM
Alex smiles and looks at Alena "Do you want anything?"

wxdruid
2007-01-19, 01:23 PM
Maybe a chocolate muffin, as she hears Exachix order, that sounds good.

Silas
2007-01-19, 01:26 PM
Silas enters the tavern and takes a seat at the bar.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 01:26 PM
Krystal finishes the huge salad in rather short order, then sits back with a sigh and sips at her rootbeer.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-19, 01:27 PM
Alex nods and orders a bamhacon and a lager for himself, and a chocolate muffin for Alena, paying Cosmo when it arrives. He smiles and begins eating.

wxdruid
2007-01-19, 01:29 PM
Alena delicately takes chunks off the muffin and eats them, trying not to get crumbs everywhere.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 01:31 PM
Exachix smiles to Krystal as be digs into one of the muffins, after a bite he moves two closer to Krystal.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 01:33 PM
Krystal snuggles up closely to Exachix, still holding her rootbeer.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 01:34 PM
Exachix smiles and wraps an arm around her.

"Full now?"

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-19, 01:34 PM
Alex looks at Alena "Where do you fancy going today?"

Silas
2007-01-19, 01:35 PM
Silas watches the other patrons, as if waiting for something.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 01:36 PM
Krystal nods

Yeah.. that was nice. I never thought I'd get tired of chicken, but it gets a bit old when you have to eat so much.

McBish
The mutt looks up at Silas. Hey your brother owes me a new desk. He seems to be in a bad mood.

wxdruid
Anywhere you'd like to go Alex, she finishes her muffin, sweeping the remaining crumbs into a small pile.

Silas
2007-01-19, 01:38 PM
"What's wrong with you Al? Besides the broken desk problem."

A crippled old lady enters the tavern and slowly tries to limp over to a table.

McBish
2007-01-19, 01:39 PM
The town is full of the shocking scent of Demons. Oh and I was poisoned.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-19, 01:40 PM
Alex thinks for a moment "Hmm, the mountains I saw might be worth taking a look at"

Silas
2007-01-19, 01:40 PM
"Poisoned?? How?"

McBish
2007-01-19, 01:41 PM
I have no idea. I had a bad headache and a fuzzy memory, apparently I was poisoned. Bet it has something to do with all the demons though.

Silas
2007-01-19, 01:42 PM
"Hmm..." Silas tries to think of what can be done.

The woman makes it to her table and falls into the seat.

wxdruid
2007-01-19, 01:42 PM
She smiles over at him, That sounds nice.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 01:46 PM
Exachix smiles.

"Ah well."

McBish
2007-01-19, 01:46 PM
Bloody demons. The mutt sniffs the air again.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-19, 01:47 PM
Alex nods and smiles, he returns to eating his meal.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 01:49 PM
Krystal grins and sips her rootbeer.

Silas
2007-01-19, 01:50 PM
The old lady looks around the room.

Silas orders a beer and pays Cosmo.

McBish
2007-01-19, 01:51 PM
((Hey Silas I don't suppose the old lady smells like Victor?))

Exachix
2007-01-19, 01:52 PM
Exachix smiles faintly before sipping his drink.

"I love you Krystal."

Deadly
2007-01-19, 01:53 PM
mIlias orders another bottle of rum and a large plate of bamhacon.

Silas
2007-01-19, 01:53 PM
((Actually, the mutt would notice that Silas has no smell, and the "lady" smells like an old lady...hehehehe...))

McBish
2007-01-19, 01:54 PM
((Darn oh well.))

The mutt mutters something and heads out the door.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 01:56 PM
Krystal grins

I love you too, Exachix. Is everything all right with you? Sorry I've been a bit preoccupied this last week.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 01:57 PM
Exachix smiles.

"Oh, I'm fine. But don't worry about me." He smiles. "Although I did get a bit hurt a few days ago in a fight... But I think that's fine now."

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-19, 01:59 PM
Alex finishes his meal and looks at Alena "Ready to go?"

wxdruid
2007-01-19, 01:59 PM
Yes, I'm ready, she stands.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-19, 02:03 PM
Alex stands as well. He waves to Krystal and Exachix and walks over to the door, opening it for Alena.

wxdruid
2007-01-19, 02:04 PM
Alena waves goodbye as well before she walks out into the streets.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-19, 02:06 PM
Alex walks out the door onto the streets

Silas
2007-01-19, 02:06 PM
Silas finishes his beer and orders another.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 02:08 PM
Krystal waves farewell to Alex and Alena.

[hr]

Krystal dozes off in her chair

(( I have some errands to run. Back in a bit. ))

Exachix
2007-01-19, 02:23 PM
Exachix wakes back up and smiles.

Fenric
2007-01-19, 03:31 PM
Krystal wakes up from her mini-nap and blinks a couple of times.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 03:33 PM
Exachix smiles and kisses her.

"Welcome back to the conscious oh beautiful one."

Fen3
2007-01-19, 03:37 PM
Krystal grins, and even posts on the right account this time. Then she giggles.

You kiss here? Oh my!

Krystal kisses Exachix

Good to be back, but watch out or some disgruntled person will grouse at us.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 03:39 PM
Exachix smiles.

"It's not my fault. It's Colls."

Deadly
2007-01-19, 03:43 PM
mIlias finishes his rum and leaves.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 04:11 PM
Krystal chuckles

I suppose so. Do you have a llama-avatar yet?

Exachix
2007-01-19, 04:16 PM
Exachix shakes his head.

((I was just thinking about that))

"Hey you."

((What?))

"Shh you. Right, No he doesn't."

((Ah well.))

Fen3
2007-01-19, 04:17 PM
Krystal grins

Is Coll going to do them, or would he like help?

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 04:18 PM
((Must- no- no avatars- but- GYAH!))

Exachix
2007-01-19, 04:20 PM
Exachix smiles.

"Coll will have a go probably. It's about time he had a go at it. And He has a whole week."

Silas
2007-01-19, 04:20 PM
Silas wakes up. He looks around and orders another beer.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 04:24 PM
Krystal smiles and nods, then orders another rootbeer.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 04:26 PM
Exachix smiles and kisses Krystal, before ordering a shlurpee.

Silas
2007-01-19, 05:09 PM
Silas sighs.

The old lady wakes up and studies the other patrons.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 05:11 PM
Krystal yawns and finishes her rootbeer

Exachix
2007-01-19, 05:13 PM
Exachix smiles.

"Tired dear? That yawn says yes."

Fen3
2007-01-19, 05:15 PM
Krystal nods

Yeah, just a bit.

Exachix
2007-01-19, 05:17 PM
Exachix smiles.

"Ok then. Well, what do you want to do? To bed?"

Silas
2007-01-19, 05:20 PM
The woman watches Silas carefully. She points one of her hands at him, and her hand splits into four pieces. The pieces all slide back into her arm, revealing the energy cannon. It begins to charge.

Fen3
2007-01-19, 05:21 PM
Krystal nods, then sees the energy cannon and scurries to get through the mirror.

eeep

Exachix
2007-01-19, 05:22 PM
Exachix sighs and just darts through the mirror, after Krystal.

Silas
2007-01-19, 05:25 PM
The lady fires the energy cannon. The blast explodes early, having hit an energy shield. Silas turns and faces the lady.

"Did you really have to start this today?"

The lady grins. Slowly, her form begins to dematerialize to reveal Victor.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 05:32 PM
Regiji steps into Trog's whistling a merry tune. He stops with one foot still above the floor, looking at the form changing lady with a charged particle weapon for an arm.

"I was hoping to come in here for a peaceful afternoon. I take it you're going to rob me of that?"

Silas
2007-01-19, 05:34 PM
Silas growls at his brother and his right arm begins to melt.

"What do you want, Victor? Why did you even come here?"

"Because I wanted to see my brother..."

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 05:37 PM
Regiji sighs as he makes his way over to the counter and goes about his usual drink ordering routine. Upon receiving a steaming mug he swivels his bar stool around to get a better view of the T-1000 pair.

"I really hope you two don't start fighting. That would mean I have to get up."

Silas
2007-01-19, 05:38 PM
Without taking his eyes off Victor, Silas responds to Regiji.

"I don't know what the shock your problem with me is, but get over it."

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 05:46 PM
"It mainly has to do with the fact that you're a jackass," Regiji responds in a conversational tone, sipping from his mug. "And you swatted my poor innocent probe into the wall while barking at Hawk for implying that he was going to harm someone for annoying him. Which makes you a hypocritical jackass. That kind of behavior doesn't win many brownie points from me either."

Silas
2007-01-19, 05:55 PM
"You said that your probe saw everything, which means he saw Hawk attack me first. Your little buddy wasn't innocent and you know it. And I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Destro's player. Unless I specifically mention "he barks, he yells, etc." It's only said."

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 06:06 PM
Regiji blinks at this.

"Of course he attacked you first. Hawk went freaking bug nuts," Regiji sips from his mug again. He quirks an eyebrow as the fourth wall shrieks in agony and crumbles into a heap.

Cosmos grabs a broom and begins grumbling about players failing to use OOC tags.

"Well, if that makes you feel better about yourself then more power to you," he raises his mug toward Silas and then finishes it off.

Silas
2007-01-19, 06:09 PM
"Look, I'm sorry about your probe, but wasn't even trying to send him to the wall. If you want someone to blame for that, blame your..." He looks to Cosmo quickly. "Blame your player..."

Victor laughs as the two argue and charges his energy cannon again.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 06:15 PM
A sizable chunk of masonry drops off what remains of the fourth wall and brains Cosmo. He proceeds to weave a rich tapestry of gnomish profanity.

"Assaulting an officer with deadly force is illegal around here," Regiji comments. He then proceeds to toss his mug at Victor. Mugs usually aren't very deadly when used as an improvised thrown weapon. However, when said mug is traveling at several multiples of the speed of sound exceptions are made.

And this one is.

Silas
2007-01-19, 06:18 PM
Victor gets hit by mug, and is thrown back. He shoots at Regiji's chair. Silas brings up his own energy cannon and charges it.

Silas
2007-01-19, 06:28 PM
((I'm so sorry for this Rebonack....I wasn't paying attention to the time, and I have to run...))

Silas fires at Victor as he charges forward. The blast explodes and when the smoke clears, Victor is gone. Silas growls.

"Regiji, again, I'm sorry. And thank you for the help."

He runs out the door.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 06:36 PM
((assuming this isn't magical exploding energy))

Regiji's chair is burned out from under him. He doesn't seem too pleased about this development. Oddly enough gravity doesn't appear to notice that Regiji is still hanging in mid-air as though the stool were still present. He casually glances down at the floor.

Instead of falling on his face as this action usually results, Regiji instead falls up. He lands on the ceiling in a crouching position while several objects which... appear to be grapefruit, drop out of his pack and hover a few centimeters above his head.

Or, well, below if you were looking at him from the floor.

An opalescent glow hums around the grapefruit for a moment before they rocket toward Victor one at a time in rapid fire succession.

Unfortunately the target then NINJA VANISH!!es away, allowing the fruit to smash into the floor with a sound like a thunderclap.

"Bleh... that was anticlimactic."

Blood
2007-01-19, 06:37 PM
The man watches the explosions curiously, then stands up and faces Regiji. "You are an officer from this town's Gufipolice station? I request to join the force. Are there any initializing prerequisites?"

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 07:02 PM
Regiji drops off the ceiling. Somehow he manages to right himself in mid-air before hitting the floor.

"Technically, no I'm not," Regiji admits. "I think they have you swear an oath and then check your 'alignment' then give you a badge. Just head down to the station and wait around until the chief shows up."

Blood
2007-01-19, 07:11 PM
The man smiles slightly, nodding a small thank you, but a very careful observer notices his glare.

((By the way, when you arrested the lich before, you didn't give him a chance to speak. He had more than one (sort of valid) excuse for doing what he did, though I don't blame you for assuming that what he did was against the law. :smallbiggrin:))

He sits back down and sips his Level Up Liquer.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 07:22 PM
((Assault is against the law. Justifying assault doesn't make it not assault. See Haley's commentary at the end of OotS's trial. =P))

"Well, have a nice day. Or afternoon. Or night. Or whatever." Regiji rambles. He then heads out into the Streets.

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 07:53 PM
Aesa appears in the tavern and summons a drink.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 08:48 PM
Phoenixineohp and Phoenix appear in the tavern. They look around for a moment, with Phoenix taking extra time to look at Aesa. Phoenixineohp moves to sit and Phoenixineohp follows her. A pair of bottles and a single glass start to float towards them.

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 08:50 PM
Aesa is relieved to see that there is someone else in the tavern. Just to see their reaction, she walks over to them and sits at their table without saying a word, only smiling a little at them.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 08:52 PM
Regiji walks into Trog's shaking his head.

"I didn't think I would ever say this but... that was the strangest thing I've ever experienced..."

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 09:00 PM
Phoenixineohp and Phoenix smiles back.
"Hi."

Phoenixineohp turns to see Regiji.
"What happened?"

Phoenix takes her bottle and opens it. She then sits back and smiles at Aesa again.

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 09:03 PM
Aesa nods in acknowledgement of the two. Good evening. She spins her rod idly, wondering if she could provoke a more amusing response from them somehow... without threatening anyone too much.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 09:08 PM
"I ran into the top hat wearing guy," Regiji shudders. "The Dancing Man. He was being more odd than normal and I have the sneaking suspicion that my Deity was being odd along with him just for kicks."

He points at the remaining chair.

"Mind if I take a seat?"

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 09:10 PM
Yes. That chair is reserved for me, can't you tell? Aesa looks extremely serious.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-19, 09:11 PM
Alex walks into the tavern carrying Alena. He walks towards the stairs.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 09:12 PM
Caleb enters the tavern and takes a seat at the bar.

"Beer."

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 09:12 PM
"Go ahead." Phoenix keeps her eyes on Aesa.

Phoenixineohp rolls her eyes and nods to him to sit.
"Who is your Deity?"

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 09:17 PM
Caleb looks around the room, realizing he's not met a single person that's here.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 09:17 PM
Regiji regards the yellow eyed, black winged woman for a moment. His stellar number of ranks in sense motive suggests to him that she has an altearier motive. Likely having to do with riling him. He shrugs and the chair inexplicably lifts off the ground and settles itself on the ceiling.

Regiji seats himself where the chair was. In mid-air.

"No problem miss. The chair is all yours," he says with a grin. He turns his attention to PxP.

"I venerate the Shepherds," he responds. "They're sort of the racial god of my people."

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 09:19 PM
Aesa grins at Phoenix. See something you like? She chuckles at Regiji and puts her legs in the chair.

Alex Shipmaster
2007-01-19, 09:20 PM
A beer appears in front of Caleb "Night all" Alex goes upstairs, carrying Alena

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 09:22 PM
"It's possible." She grins.

Phoenixineohp smiles at the chair trick.
"Your people?"

DarkHunter
2007-01-19, 09:24 PM
A man in a heavy brown robe, who's bald head is covered entirely in tattoos made of scars, enters the tavern and sits in the Shadowy Corner (tm).

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 09:25 PM
Aesa raises an eyebrow, still grinning, and sips her wine. Lots of things are possible. How probable is it?

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 09:26 PM
Caleb watches the others, mostly Aesa.

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 09:30 PM
"We call ourselves the Flock. Sort of goes hand in hand with our Deity," Regiji explains. "I say 'sort of' a racial deity because the Shepherds didn't create us, they, well, shepherd us. Guardians of destiny and ferrymen of the river of Provenience. The Flock serves the Shepherds and the Shepherds guide the Flock."

He shrugs.

"It's a little different from how most god/devotee relationships go, or at least so I've learned."

DarkHunter
2007-01-19, 09:31 PM
Ikzi-Bashok quietly orders a rust monster and casually keeps a careful eye on Phoenix and Pxp.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 09:33 PM
"I'm really not sure yet. What do you think?"

A check would show that she is being completely honest.

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 09:39 PM
The only reason people do not fawn over me is because I tend to do unpleasant things to them if they bore or irritate me... like turn them inside out. I don't think you have to worry about that though. Aesa smirks. So feel free to admire me all you want.
((I'll be back fairly soon.))

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 09:39 PM
"I think I've seen you in here before, but we didn't get a chance to really meet," Regiji says to PxP with a friendly smile. "I'm Regiji."

The probe peeks out of Regiji's pack, casting its cyan gaze over all at the table. Fortunately for the sanity of everyone in the room it doesn't start singing.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 09:40 PM
"Admire you?" Caleb asks with a laugh.

DarkHunter
2007-01-19, 09:48 PM
The secretive man receives his drink and sips it quietly.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 09:49 PM
"Now that is a good idea. I've never turned any of mine inside out before, they do tend to meet sad fates though. Some live to spread their lesson of respect on to other sorry souls." She pauses and grins. "You know, I think I was right about you."

Phoenixineohp smiles. "I'm Phoenixineohp, this is Phoenix." When introducing her friend Phoenixineohp turns and notices what she is saying.
"Really? Her? But..." She cuts off and blushes a bit.

Grishnak Torug
2007-01-19, 09:56 PM
Grishnak enters Trog's and stomps up to the bar, pointing a stubby finger at Cosmo "Grishnak demands beer short human"
Cosmo snorts and pours a beer "Only as long as you pay for it pal."

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 09:56 PM
((*casts Mending for you*))

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 10:08 PM
(( Lol! Thanks. But luckly it was a nice glass and it broke right next to the vacuum cleaner.))

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 10:10 PM
((Kyrian's player drums his fingers on the bar as he waits for Verdandi to return))

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 10:10 PM
Aesa nods to Phoenixineohp. A pleasure. I am Aesa. And while turning them inside out is fun, it does make a bit of a mess... be sure to stand back a ways. She looks at Caleb. Of course. She turns the full force of her 50+ charisma on him.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 10:12 PM
Caleb tilts his head and smirks. "Oh...is this the point where I fall to my knees and worship you?"

Sneak
2007-01-19, 10:15 PM
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/4177/sneakfinaldq4.gif

Sneak walks into the bar. "I feel so much better now that I've finally taken a shower! Who knew that two months of grime would make a man look dirty?" He goes up to the counter and orders a Sneak on the Beach.

Grishnak Torug
2007-01-19, 10:16 PM
Grishnak smiles goofily at Aesa, and tries to make his 4 charisma work in favour for him.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 10:18 PM
"Duly noted. Sounds like excellent advice." Phoenix smiles as Aesa starts to turn up the char.

(( 50+? It goes that high? Sheesh. Phoenix is supposed to top out the scale, but I didn't imagine... :P ))

((SNEAK!!!!! YAY!!!!! *Hugs for the clean kitty god* ;) ))

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 10:21 PM
"So... what brings you to Trog's tonight?" Regiji asks. "Hoping for death defying adventure or something? Shepherds know it seems to show up here more often than not."

Regiji leans back in his nonexistent chair. He quirks an eyebrow at Aesa. Her charm seems to impact him about as much as it would a rock.

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 10:22 PM
((Well, she gets almost deific stat arrays, since she has divine rank 0. She's pretty damn good.))
Aesa nods and smiles sweetly at Caleb. Yes. You can offer sacrifices too, if you want. She looks back to Phoenix. Where were we?

Sneak
2007-01-19, 10:24 PM
(( Charisma excessive much? ))

Sneak looks around. "Well, there are new to see around here, it seems. Too bad I'm not blind. Would save me the trouble. Of course, I wouldn't be able to see, but that's a small price to pay. Time is money, after all, not eyeballs."

(( Is hugged. Cleanly.

Maybe I should bring Pré T. Boei in...I'm bored. ))

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 10:26 PM
Caleb laughs at Aesa. "You have to earn the worship from a Son of Ipswich."

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 10:28 PM
(( Charisma excessive much? ))
((Yes. Its why I do not mention it much.))

Sneak
2007-01-19, 10:30 PM
(( Lucky for me the one time I came out of hibernation is the one time you mention it. ))

Sneak looks around and plays with several matches that he conjures up randomly.

DarkHunter
2007-01-19, 10:33 PM
Ikzi-Bashok finishes his rust monster and orders another, eyeing Sneak in an amused fashion.

Grishnak Torug
2007-01-19, 10:33 PM
Grishnak frowns at Caleb "Ipswich? That a town sumwhere."

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 10:34 PM
Phoenixineohp looks at Regiji.
"No, we actually come for the drinks. Speaking of, would you like anything?" She starts to pour her bottle into the glass. "But that never stops things from finding us." She whispers to Phoenix. "Notice him?"

Phoenix whispers back while taking a drink from her own bottle.
"Oh course. He's walking with neon lights up around him." She smirks and turns back to Aesa.
"I believe we were on methods of... teaching others while having fun."

Phoenixineohp scoffs under her breath. "If that's what you call it."

AmberVael
2007-01-19, 10:37 PM
Oh yes. One of my favorite subjects, in fact. Her yellow eyes look over Caleb measuringly. Tell me your opinion, what does... Aesa's eyes peer into the past and future for a single moment, then she smirks. What does Caleb need to be taught? She points her rod at him.

Caleb Danvers
2007-01-19, 10:39 PM
Caleb watches Aesa, and it's apparent her charisma is starting to affect him.

Sneak
2007-01-19, 10:40 PM
Sneak looks around again. "Well, I'm completely lost again. And talking to myself. Well, that can't be good. There's always drama going on here. Always. Almost like a...dromedary. Dramadary. Or something." He stops playing with matches, turns back into a cat, jumps up onto the counter, and promptly curls up and appears to fall asleep.

Grishnak Torug
2007-01-19, 10:45 PM
Grishnak's eyes light up "Oh, kitty-cat!" he wanders over to Sneak and attempts to pet him

Rebonack
2007-01-19, 10:46 PM
"Drink? No thank you, I'm fine for the time being," Regiji responds. "As for 'adventure' finding you I can certainly agree with that. I was only here a couple days when some random demon prince decided it would be a fun time to attack the tavern."

He thinks for a moment, leaning forward again on the chair he isn't seated on.

"That's just the sort of place this is I guess. Every time you think something's going to be peaceful bam! Some crazy Halfling pops out of no where and goes slash happy on some poor llama. Or a giant flying fortress crashes into the tavern. Or a lich decides to start blasting people."

Sneak
2007-01-19, 10:46 PM
Sneak looks up. "Oh, green person!" He lets himself be pet and tries to go back to sleep. [color=Orange]"I can now die happy knowing that I've made a green man happy. It's not easy being green, and they need distractions from the inevitable fact that their lives suck compared to mine."

phoenixineohp
2007-01-19, 10:47 PM
Phoenix looks over at him for a moment then looks back to Aesa. "Well there is submission, a good one for you and him. Then there is respect, my favorite. Humility is in short supply and he's quickly losing restraint." She grins.

Phoenixineohp looks around and watches Sneak change into cat form.
"Hey there. Why not come over here and get some pets. It's been a long time. I think I even have some cat nip around." She smiles and pets her lap. She stops and smiles when she sees that pets have already been provided. However her happy mood changes quickly as she bristles at the mention of the halfling.
"Yes. That is a problem, but it is also part of the nature of the town. Just like 'sitting' with no chair." She waves her hand at him and smiles again. "But what Lich are you talking about?"

darnin
2007-01-19, 10:48 PM
Darnin wakes up from a player-induced coma and orders a beer, before taking a good look around the tavern.

Grishnak Torug
2007-01-19, 10:49 PM
Grishnak grins happily at Sneak and drinks his beer, turning to watch the +50 charisma winged woman.