PDA

View Full Version : Funny stories or adventuers

Poe shire
2013-12-27, 12:50 AM
Come and share your stories everyone

In d&d i am a 4' 5'' level 12 dwarf fighter ok so i was playing with 4 of my friends right and we had just survived two battles with orcs and then he says" and up to u walks a pale boy who stabs you in the chest his eyes are white and he is possed by your god you take 150 damage" and im sitting here going wtf ok so now he sends me to hell where i fight my way to a mountian and on top of his mountian there is a war hammer that does a d20 x6 and i was like holy crap so i get revived and all that and that and as we go through our adventure 2 ppl leave so its me andrew and the dm and we get to an dwarf city and as we walk in we are met by tons of demon like creatures and we run from them then we are crossinga stone bridge that has lava beneath in when suddenly up comes a lava demon i of course fall and land on a mineing platform and am cranking my way up when my friend dies but his kolbold escapes and comes to this giant pit of flameable acid and as that happenes i face off the demon who is in the form of a 12 year old boy and i attack and rolled crit doing 274 damage the demon is bearly stunned but suddenly he starts to glow because the kolbod dropped a torch into the acid and the demon is attracted to heat well the demon is overwellmed in this form and explodes like a NUKE and suddenly the dm turns us into 11 year old that are going to fighting school AND ME AND ANDREW ARE SITTING THERE GOING WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU U EVIL EVIL MAN but anyway thats all if you enjoyed ill typer more later

BowStreetRunner
2013-12-27, 09:33 AM
Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation...they really can make a story easier to read. Consider this...

In D&D I played a 4' 5", level 12 dwarf fighter with 4 of my friends. We had just survived two battles with orcs when our DM says "A pale boy walks up to you and stabs you in the chest. His eyes are white and he is possessed by your god. You take 150 points of damage." So while I am sitting there thinking "WTF?!?", the DM sends my character to Hell where I have to fight my way to a mountain, on top of which there is a war hammer that does a d20x6 damage. At this point, I was thinking "holy crap!!!". My character was then restored to life. By this time, two other players left the game so Andrew and I were all that remained with the DM.

Our characters then journeyed to a dwarf city. As we entered we were met by a horde of demon-like creatures. We ran from them, and while crossing a stone bridge over lava we suddenly encountered a lava demon. Of course my character fell and landed on a mining platform. So I am cranking the winch to raise the platform up when the other player's character dies. He also had a kobold with him who escaped and found himself before a giant pit of flammable acid. At that point my character finds himself facing a demon in the form of a 12 year old boy. I attack and roll a critical success, doing 274 damage. While the demon is barely stunned by my blow, it does begin to glow because apparently the kobold dropped a torch into the acid and the demon is attracted to heat. In this form however, the demon is overwhelmed and explodes with something like a nuclear blast.

Suddenly the DM turns our characters into 11-year-olds attending fighting school. Andrew and I just sat their thinking "What is wrong with you, evil man?" That is all for now, but if you enjoyed this I will type more later.

Of course, if I were you I would smack the DM with a copy of the DMG and go find someone else to run your games. IMHO

JHShadon
2013-12-27, 10:30 AM
I agree with BowStreetRunner's advice, also if you want to read some funny D&D stories take a look at this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88960), I'm not sure if it would be safe to post in the newer one (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13516525) though.

The Random NPC
2013-12-27, 09:16 PM
Last post was less than 6 weeks ago, it's still good.

Poe shire
2013-12-27, 11:46 PM
Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation...they really can make a story easier to read. Consider this...

In D&D I played a 4' 5", level 12 dwarf fighter with 4 of my friends. We had just survived two battles with orcs when our DM says "A pale boy walks up to you and stabs you in the chest. His eyes are white and he is possessed by your god. You take 150 points of damage." So while I am sitting there thinking "WTF?!?", the DM sends my character to Hell where I have to fight my way to a mountain, on top of which there is a war hammer that does a d20x6 damage. At this point, I was thinking "holy crap!!!". My character was then restored to life. By this time, two other players left the game so Andrew and I were all that remained with the DM.

Our characters then journeyed to a dwarf city. As we entered we were met by a horde of demon-like creatures. We ran from them, and while crossing a stone bridge over lava we suddenly encountered a lava demon. Of course my character fell and landed on a mining platform. So I am cranking the winch to raise the platform up when the other player's character dies. He also had a kobold with him who escaped and found himself before a giant pit of flammable acid. At that point my character finds himself facing a demon in the form of a 12 year old boy. I attack and roll a critical success, doing 274 damage. While the demon is barely stunned by my blow, it does begin to glow because apparently the kobold dropped a torch into the acid and the demon is attracted to heat. In this form however, the demon is overwhelmed and explodes with something like a nuclear blast.

Suddenly the DM turns our characters into 11-year-olds attending fighting school. Andrew and I just sat their thinking "What is wrong with you, evil man?" That is all for now, but if you enjoyed this I will type more later.

Of course, if I were you I would smack the DM with a copy of the DMG and go find someone else to run your games. IMHO
Thanks for advice and the story update lol my dm is a cool dude tho and wht is the dmg

Vhaidara
2013-12-28, 12:01 AM
DMG = Dungeon Master's Guide. And not knowing that explains much of what led to the suggestion of hitting your DM with one

Poe shire
2013-12-29, 12:38 PM
DMG = Dungeon Master's Guide. And not knowing that explains much of what led to the suggestion of hitting your DM with one

Well its more of a at home go with the flow kinda game not a really technical Game and im really not that mad about it i mean its fun

Poe shire
2013-12-29, 09:04 PM

wHAT DOES THE DMG SAY about this type of thing does it prevent this type of adventure