PDA

View Full Version : Cleric with a commoner dip

Rebel7284
2013-12-28, 02:33 AM
How good would a chicken infested commoner 1 dip be on an evil cleric?

I am thinking something like Chicken Infested Commoner 1/Cloistered Cleric 13

Step 1. (Divine Metamagic) Persist greater consumptive field.
Step 2. Quickdraw all the chickens
Step 3. ...
Step 4. Profit!

rmnimoc
2013-12-28, 02:56 AM
I imagine it would function rather well though, and be totally awesome.
That said I think an evil cleric with infinite strength and health (and caster level of 19) would be about as far from "good" as it gets.
Also, you may have infinite health, but I imagine after the DM throws a whole library at you you'll fail the fort save for massive damage thanks to the dip in commoner.

All fear the Quasi-Elemental Plane of Chicken!!!!!

ericgrau
2013-12-28, 04:04 AM
Get a bottle of air to breathe. Make a strength check to punch the world out of orbit. Take cold & pressure damage from space and don't care. Get xp for defeating the world. Plane shift to another. Better if you can somehow do this bit by bit due to the pesky 2 level minus 1 xp cap per encounter. Or you may want to scry and teleport to multiple planets. Just to level.

TypoNinja
2013-12-28, 04:26 AM
Clearly, you should promptly PrC into Hulking Hurler so you can pick up the planet and throw it at something else you don't like. I vote for Sigil.

BWR
2013-12-28, 04:29 AM
You can throw anything you like, it will still take infinitely long to reach Sigil if you throw from the outside.

TypoNinja
2013-12-28, 04:33 AM
You can throw anything you like, it will still take infinitely long to reach Sigil if you throw from the outside.

Fortunately with infinite strength, I can throw an object with an infinite amount of force, which allows for infinite velocity. Suck it, Albert E.

SowZ
2013-12-28, 04:41 AM
It's a pretty fun trick for TO. But wouldn't work in a real game, since in a real game the DM places limits on free actions. RAW, there's no actual limit. But even in a RAW game, the DM is supposed to limit free actions. /:

Most DMs will at least allow five or six free actions, though. Which is still enough to be really strong.

TypoNinja
2013-12-28, 05:32 AM
It's a pretty fun trick for TO. But wouldn't work in a real game, since in a real game the DM places limits on free actions. RAW, there's no actual limit. But even in a RAW game, the DM is supposed to limit free actions. /:

Most DMs will at least allow five or six free actions, though. Which is still enough to be really strong.

I think in a real game your biggest problem is going to be trying to convince the DM to let you take a feat from an April Fools issue of Dragon.

SowZ
2013-12-28, 05:58 AM
I think in a real game your biggest problem is going to be trying to convince the DM to let you take a feat from an April Fools issue of Dragon.

DMs sometimes let players use the cat article, mostly for the collar.

Spore
2013-12-28, 07:59 AM
Get a bottle of air to breathe. Make a strength check to punch the world out of orbit. Take cold & pressure damage from space and don't care. Get xp for defeating the world. Plane shift to another. Better if you can somehow do this bit by bit due to the pesky 2 level minus 1 xp cap per encounter. Or you may want to scry and teleport to multiple planets. Just to level.

Do you want Galactus? Because that's how you get Galactus.

Beige Dragon
2013-12-28, 08:08 AM
Do you want Galactus? Because that's how you get Galactus.

I could've sworn it involved using true resurrection on the universe...