PDA

View Full Version : Catfolk Paragon help

dantiesilva
2013-12-28, 03:04 PM
Hello, it is not often I come hear searching for help in the homebrew section as I like to keep most things from the books. However recently I have gotten a catfolk player in my group. Now at certain levels I have already set each players gets a free Racial Paragon level. The problem is Catfolk never got one made oddly enough, even on wiki from what I have seen.

So I began using the Elf Paragon as a base and decided at level 1 it would advance the +2 bonus to listen and move silently to +4, and at level 3 as a capstone it would gain an additional +2 Dexterity. Reflex would be its high save with fortitude and Will Would be low. BAB being full like a Like a ranger, same with skill points. Mr problem came in at level 2 when I tried working with the racial enemy. Catfolk closest thing to a racial enemy is a dwarf and it even states they hold no animosity between the two races. Should I instead give a catfolk exclusive feat? If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Bhu
2013-12-28, 05:45 PM
maybe give them a natural attack like claws

CinuzIta
2013-12-28, 08:15 PM
maybe give them a natural attack like claws

I agree with bhu, claws are quite popular in catfolk homebrews..other possibilities might be improved low-light vision or scent (i don't know if it would be appropriate for a cat though)..otherwise you could give them a bonus on diplomacy and bluff, as cats are seen as quite elegant and charming animals (at least, I think this is the point about all those villains having cats on their legs while they are waiting for james bond on their crouch)

Domriso
2013-12-28, 08:40 PM
A climb speed might also work.

dantiesilva
2013-12-28, 10:39 PM
Thank you everyone for the quick replies. I believe the natural claw attack is a good approach, in truth I never understood why they never got them to begin with. Thank you very much.