PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding a some feats

ReD_Exorcist
2013-12-30, 07:21 AM
I am looking for a feat that I can hide in front of people by using a move or stand action. It has to be from 3.5 and it can be from any book as long as its form wizards of the coast. This is for my Rogue/Ranger character.

I also am looking for a healing feats or magic items that I can use for my support healer Druid in my other campaign. This time though it can be from dnd wiki or any source really but my DM well check it out to see if he allows it or not.

Please help me guys!!

TuggyNE
2013-12-30, 07:58 AM
Cloak Dance, XPH (non-psionic) can give you concealment as a move action, which is enough to let you Hide if unobserved. Might be able to parlay that into what you want somehow.

eggynack
2013-12-30, 09:02 AM
For the druid, just pick up a wand of lesser vigor (SpC, 229). At a rate of 550 HP for 750 GP, it's the best deal of that nature in the game. A healing belt (MIC, 110) is also a reasonable choice, healing an average of 28 HP a day, once again for 750 GP. Using feats is probably going a bit far in support of druidic healing. Just pack a few instances of cure minor wounds, for stabilization purposes, and handle the rest with spontaneously summoned unicorns out of 4th level slots.

Vhaidara
2013-12-30, 09:38 AM
One cheesy strategy for hiding in plain sight is to get a tower shield. It gives concealment, which then allows you to hide.

ReD_Exorcist
2013-12-30, 07:22 PM
Hahaha Keledrath that's lol we have a centaur in my group so I could have him carry it around for us. It makes since also eggynack I guess ill just get a wand of healing. Also my DM started us off with a free 500gp magic item I still haven't chosen mine so any clues of what I should choose

Vhaidara
2013-12-30, 08:04 PM
Nono, you carry the tower shield. Dip a level in sneak attack fighter for proficiency.

The reason it's funny is that when you hide behind the tower shield, you hide all of your equipment. Including the tower shield you're hiding behind.

As far as 500gp magic items, there aren't many. From Magic Item Compendium (page number)
Boots of Landing: Always land on your feet, 2d6 less fall damage (77, has potential)
Watch Lamp: Light at will (147)
Chronocharm: 6 different kinds, all use the amulet slot, but can be stacked. Fun effects (86)
Shiftweave: Mimics 5 different outfits (133)
Troll Gut Rope: Grows up to 350ft, lasts for 12 hours (190, and only length past the original 50ft is destroyed after 12 hours)

ReD_Exorcist
2013-12-31, 06:14 AM
So far Cloak Dance does seem pretty sweet problem is I don't have any rank's in peform.