View Full Version : Willing Deformity for Anakin

GhengisConrad
2013-12-31, 01:23 AM
I understand I have to be evil to gain willing deformity, and probably to use it to gain 'tall' and 'obese'... however, do I have to be evil to gain the benefits of them? Turning back to a good guy wouldn't necesarrily make me short again, would it? Would my freakish appearance and generally haunted look from having tortured myself, really go away because now Im a neutral kinda guy?

Flickerdart
2013-12-31, 01:24 AM
By RAW, it totally would.

vhfforever
2013-12-31, 01:28 AM
I would personally say you'd keep the appearance, but lose the benefits. But, that's just me...your DM would have a different stance most likely.

Though thinking on it...it'd be humorous to take Willing Deformity as a Chameleon floating feat, to change just how you are from day to day, like a demonic Stretch Armstrong.

GhengisConrad
2013-12-31, 02:16 AM
By RAW, it totally would.

We ARE Raw Whores... but you say 'totally'... there isn't even a little controversy on this subject?

OldTrees1
2013-12-31, 02:23 AM
We ARE Raw Whores... but you say 'totally'... there isn't even a little controversy on this subject?

No controversy.
Crunch: Feats are deactivated when prereqs are missing.
Supporting Fluff: The deforming rituals/exercises are repeatedly inflicted in order to maintain the deformity. The Obesity deformity requires evil grade gluttonous diet. The Tall deformity requires evil grade use of a rack. Etc.