PDA

View Full Version : Nonrigid Body or a Nonrigid Attack Such as a Tentacle, Feeler, or Pseudopod

GhengisConrad
2013-12-31, 03:46 PM
Can anyone think of a way (outside SS rituals) for me to have an anthro bat with a nonrigid body or a nonrigid attack such as a tentacle, feeler, or pseudopod?

Keep in mind them batties are monstrous humanoids, not humanoids.

p.s. totemist Displacer Mantle is cool, but I can't AoO with it... so... no good. I also already have designs for my totem bind.

Darrin
2013-12-31, 04:34 PM
Can anyone think of a way (outside SS rituals) for me to have an anthro bat with a nonrigid body or a nonrigid attack such as a tentacle, feeler, or pseudopod?

Deepspawn feat from Lords of Madness.

p.s. totemist Displacer Mantle is cool, but I can't AoO with it... so... no good. I also already have designs for my totem bind.

Double Chakra feat will let you double up on your totem chakra.

almightycoma
2013-12-31, 04:54 PM
druid into warshaper maybe?

Eurus
2013-12-31, 05:04 PM
Evard's Menacing Tentacles (http://dndtools.eu/spells/players-handbook-ii--80/evards-menacing-tentacles--3016/) gives you two 10-foot reach tentacles that can each make an AoO per round, if that helps at all.

If you go really feat-heavy, you can take Hidden Talent (or just a level in something psionic), Illithid Heritage, Illithid Skin or Blast or Enthusiast, and then Illithid Grapple. Grapple gives you a mind flayer tentacle natural weapon with improved grab and free weapon finesse, and you can take it up to four times.

Captnq
2013-12-31, 09:01 PM
Uh, check your PM. I sent you the link to everything tentacle like... 3 hours ago.

Captnq
2013-12-31, 09:04 PM
Oh. THAT feat.

Just remember you have to be small or large sized.

EXTENDED REACH [MONSTROUS]
- SAVAGE SPECIES (3.0)
Your flexible body allows you to reach farther than normal.
Prerequisite: Small or larger size, non-rigid body or a non-rigid attack form such as a tentacle, feeler, or pseudopod.

danzibr
2013-12-31, 09:27 PM
Oh. THAT feat.

Just remember you have to be small or large sized.

EXTENDED REACH [MONSTROUS]
- SAVAGE SPECIES (3.0)
Your flexible body allows you to reach farther than normal.
Prerequisite: Small or larger size, non-rigid body or a non-rigid attack form such as a tentacle, feeler, or pseudopod.
Not small or large, but small or larger. Which is fine for anthro bat.