PDA

View Full Version : Kicking Weapons

GhengisConrad
2014-01-01, 04:09 AM
Are there any weapons with which you can deal an armed attack... with your legs?

I have a claw attack so... I'd love to do my normal armed attack with like.... shreddeer boots... and then claw the jackal to ribbons....

Zytil
2014-01-01, 04:52 AM
There are several hidden weapons in complete scoundrel that might be what you're looking for.

Dr. Azkur
2014-01-01, 05:14 AM
You could check out the Arms and Equipment book, which has some pretty neat stuff, maybe there's something in there.

If what you love is having a claw attack while still attacking with manufactured weapons then remember you can still make a claw attack even while holding a weapon (Although I'm not sure if you get only one claw attack or you get two, like attacking with a claw, changing hand weapon, attacking with the other claw).

Alternatively I present you the following options:

Raptorans have certain weapons for use with their feet... like the FOOTBOW!!! :smallbiggrin:

Or the inverse, which might be good enough for you depending if you don't mind making the claw attack with their feet, and that is exactly what the Stormtalon PrC gets you! (Raptoran again)

Getting extra limbs (Right now I can only think of the thri-kreen race, but there are other ways for sure)

Reminder: Claw attacks are natural attacks, which are made as secondary natural attacks if holding a manufactured weapon, therefore at a penalty of -5 regardless of the number of attacks.

OldTrees1
2014-01-01, 11:45 AM
Raptorian footbows require the hands to assist. The feet merely hold the bow.