PDA

View Full Version : Do not have permission to access the new Metal Thread

WhamBamSam
2014-01-01, 12:31 PM
The new Metal Thread stopped appearing for me in Media Discussions, and when I try clicking the link to it in the old thread it tells me that I don't have permission to access it.

Did the thread get deleted somehow? If not, what's going on with my account?

ChristianSt
2014-01-01, 12:49 PM
I cant say for sure what is going on with this thread, but I can say that I get the same issues (so I get the same error), so I think it is no issue you can resolve on your side [Since you can post normal, I don't thing you should panic about your account].

I think the most likely reason is that some stuff forced the moderators to make it unavailable (but this is only a wild guess on my part). It is possible that it will appear again (I think).

Killer Angel
2014-01-01, 01:34 PM
For me it's the same. Must be said that Faulty posted also those smilies, that i don't know how to interpret.
Have you tried to PM Faulty?

Zherog
2014-01-01, 02:55 PM
That message means the thread was moved to a mod-only area of the site.

WhamBamSam
2014-01-01, 03:00 PM
For me it's the same. Must be said that Faulty posted also those smilies, that i don't know how to interpret.
Have you tried to PM Faulty?I have not. Maybe I will if it continues to be a problem.

I cant say for sure what is going on with this thread, but I can say that I get the same issues (so I get the same error), so I think it is no issue you can resolve on your side [Since you can post normal, I don't thing you should panic about your account].

I think the most likely reason is that some stuff forced the moderators to make it unavailable (but this is only a wild guess on my part). It is possible that it will appear again (I think).Alright, I guess I'll just wait for a little while to see if the issue resolves itself.

Zherog
2014-01-01, 03:32 PM
It's not going to resolve itself. The thread was moved into a mod only area. It either stays there, forever out of site, or a mod cleans up whatever issue caused it to get moved in the first place then moves it back. In neither of those does the issue resolve itself, though.

Roland St. Jude
2014-01-01, 05:41 PM
It's not going to resolve itself. The thread was moved into a mod only area. It either stays there, forever out of site, or a mod cleans up whatever issue caused it to get moved in the first place then moves it back. In neither of those does the issue resolve itself, though.Sheriff: That would seem to be the case.