PDA

View Full Version : A paladin in hell

Smorgonoffz
2014-01-04, 01:51 PM
In the earliest days of my gaming history me and my friends tried to play this adventure/module called a paladin in hell, but we stopped playing because it was to deadly.

I'd like to know if a conversion for 3.0/3.5 was made.

Brookshw
2014-01-04, 02:02 PM
Officially, not that I'm aware of but here's a 2e converter (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/er/20030221a) which might help.

Dalebert
2014-01-04, 08:05 PM
In the meantime, check out a movie that's available on Netflix streaming right now called Dante's Inferno. I was quite entertained.

Grayson01
2014-01-04, 09:36 PM
In the meantime, check out a movie that's available on Netflix streaming right now called Dante's Inferno. I was quite entertained.

The One based on the Video game, cause I watched another Dante's on there a while ago that was not as good, it lacked crazed killer babies?

Dalebert
2014-01-04, 09:43 PM
The One based on the Video game, cause I watched another Dante's on there a while ago that was not as good, it lacked crazed killer babies?

I don't know of the video game. I don't remember the details now but it had some crazy monsters so that sounds about right. I'm tempted to watch it again. Also, Dante was hot for a cartoon.

MonochromeTiger
2014-01-04, 09:47 PM

...oh how literature weeps in its corner like an unloved relative on their birthday... when the story that game was based on is considered less of a source than the (pretty bad) hack and slash it was converted to I'm forced to question humanity.

on topic, fairly sure this is the first I've heard of that campaign so at least from my limited view it isn't converted for 3.5 or pathfinder.